Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 1999 lexus es300. Great condition. Low miles. 6K OBO.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-11, 12:54 PM
klepto
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 lexus es300. Great condition. Low miles. 6K OBO.

6k OBO

Up for sale is a used 1999 lexus es300. The car currently has 125k miles on it. There is not a single issue with the car, everything runs great, the car is clean and well maintained. In fact the car has given me ZERO issues in the 3 years of ownership that I've had with it. The car has had 3 owners, my dad bought the car from Lexus of Serramonte and owned it for 6 years. He babied it and just drove it locally to/from work. I then bought the car off him and have had it for the past 3 years as a commuter car, almost all highway miles. The car gets great MPG at 19city/26hwy.

The car features a smooth V6 producing 210hp/220tq. Comfy lexus ride and quality, the power delivery is smooth and plenty to pass on the freeway effortlessly. The car also features a 6disc CD changer, premium nakamichi sound system, leather seats, homelink garage system, sunroof, powered front seats, and auto headlights.

The car has never been smoked in and already has the 100k timing belt replacement done ($1200) and a new battery was put in earlier this year. This car is pretty much set to last you another 200K+ miles! There are a few very small dings, scuffs on the body, a few rock chips on the front bumper and a wheel has some curb rash (see pics) but given the age of the car, it is in very good condition inside/out.

I've attached the carfax below, as you can see the car is clean. I have the title in hand, ready to go
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9247/carfax.jpg

Searching on autotrader and craigslist you'll see that my car is priced way below the next closest comparable car. You will NOT find another in this condition, miles, price. There are a few reasons for this: First is that I have a new car coming in at the end of the month so I need to sell this car quick. Second is that the car will need the front rotors replaced soon. You can get new rotors online for less than $50 and have them installed for about the same. Or you could have them resurfaced for cheaper. Let me know if you need a place to install them, I get a discount at Lexus of Pleasanton but it would still probably be cheaper to get it done at a private shop. Also, the rear tires will need to be replaced soon as well (15%) the fronts still have plenty of tread left as I replaced them a few months ago. These are both very minor issues, I mainly just need to sell this car before the end of the month.

I work in Pleansanton M-F 9-6 and can show the car anytime between then or after 6pm back in Hayward. Please email me justinericchoi AT gmail DOT com for best response.

Here's a link to over 40 pics of the car. I appologize for the dust inside the car, rest assured the car will be cleaned before a sale is made.
https://picasaweb.google.com/1022928...eat=directlink

Old 08-26-11, 01:23 PM
klepto
Driver School Candidate

friday bump!
Old 08-26-11, 03:46 PM
Gazootech
Rookie

Looks like a nice car similar to my camry. The driver and passangers arm rest apper dirty will this come out? Does everything work? Could you pm me with the best offer you will take.

Last edited by Gazootech; 08-27-11 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-01-11, 03:41 PM
klepto
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Gazootech
Looks like a nice car similar to my camry. The driver and passangers arm rest apper dirty will this come out? Does everything work? Could you pm me with the best offer you will take.
I just had the doors, center armrest and drivers seat touched up by the pro here at work.