Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

MI '95 Lexus SC300 - 1JZ - Rare Black leather - Orignal 5-Speed - Southern car -Cleanest

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-11, 10:03 PM
OneRedSc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '95 Lexus SC300 - 1JZ - Rare Black leather - Orignal 5-Speed - Southern car -Cleanest

Name: Eathen Gauthier
Phone: 1-231-830-5653 , Call/text
Email: Nsinfamy@hotmail.com
Price: 8800.00 or Trade - Won't go lower I will keep it if I don't get what I want
Car: '95 Lexus SC300
Mileage: 132,000 on chassis - 85,000 on he 1JZ-GTE motor

-- -- -- -- -- -- - -- --

Price wise. These cars in Stock form in great condition with a auto trans go for 6500-7500. This ones has an original 5-speed ( VERY rare ) and black interior, even more rare. Also a full engine swap with new clutch, motor mounts, all new fluids, newer water pump, newer greddy timing belt, all new seals etc. Front mount intercooler, kenwood deck, 1600.00 rims, newer tires, brakes are awesome, NO RUST, mint under body period.

I didn't get this car to long. I guess I sort of miss having a small car that can whip around corners. I traded that off for a machine that throws you back in your seat. Well I am going to see if there is any interest. I would like to get maybe a nice car for the Dragon's tail this year, I guess just offer what you have, trade + cash would be nice, please don't post junk cars that needs TONS of work I drive this everyday, it starts up everyday and gets me everywhere.

The VIN: JT8JZ31CXS0020021

You all can check the vin. it is a clear title and this car is mint. I have a carfax for the car, there is where the car has been throughout its life.

Texas ------------ 02/20/94
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ------10/07/96
Edmond, Oklahoma -------- 02/21/97
Panama City, Florida ------------ 06/05/98
Cape Coral, Florida ---------- 11/26/04
Navarre, Florida ------- 02/24/07
Louisiana ---- Previous owner went down in 2010 to Louisiana I believe he told me tog get the car. It is now registered in Michigan.

MOTOR:

The motor is out of a Toyota Soarer front clip. The entire steering column forward was shipped here and the motor and other parts were swapped into the car, it was bought from Jarco Motors Inc., Atlanta GA. The motor was professionally installed by two Master Toyota Technicians in Ft. Walton Beach, FL.

The car has a upgraded 1JZ fuel pump, and the exhaust is all stock. The Cat is gutted out, but besides that stock. The car has a nice 3 inch big front mount intercooler piping with hard piping to it.

When I got the car, the engine bay was dirty and the motor was just not really taken apart to clean those surfaces. I took the transmission out, cleaned every damn surface you can think of. I kept the head and rotating Assembly as one. I put new seals, gaskets on the entire motor. There are also no leaks from the motor. There is a Greddy timing belt on the motor now, newer 2JZ water pump.

When the motor was out I cleaned the transmission and put a new 6-puck clutch in. I had the Flywheel resurfaced as well.

The stock mounts broke when taking the motor out. There are now 2-polyurethane Mounts I paid 170.00 for from Ultra-products, very good company. I actually just helped them with putting these mounts that are designed for a 89'92 Supra turbo, but fit the Sc300 1JZ swap. The battery was also reapcled 1 month ago, with a 2-year warranty.

The Suspension on the car is Tokico Illumina's, and are 5-way adjustable. The car is lowered 3 inches.

The Rims on the car are EXE ( high end Axis line ) Aluminum wheels. The wheels are Staggered, 4-inch deep-dish on the back with 9.5 width, the front has a 2 inch lip and are 8.5 inches wide. The tires on the front are General Exclaim UHP, 325/35/19 ZR rated, the rear are 265/35/19 ZR rated 19 inch.

On the interior I have a Kenwood Double-DIN full touchscreen CD/DVD/MP3/optional NAVI/IPOD hook up. AS for the speakers it is a stock set-up and stock sub woofer is in the car as well. The car has a 12 CD changer in the back as well that is stock from Lexus.

The interior has the Driver side, and passenger side seats ni great condition. Both are 8-way adjustable. Dimming rear view mirror, exterior temp. Telescoping and tilt steering wheel.

The car has no rust on it at all. I have never had a cleaner car, it is amazing. It looks like the under body has 30K on it.

A/C is hooked up just need recharge. I may do this before selling.

Security system works great, the car pulls hard and is running on 10 PSI. The car was dyno'd at 9 PSI at 286 HP, 276 FT-lbs. Remember this is a stock motor, stock exhaust, stock intake.. These motor are suppose to make 280 Crank.. and this is making over that to the wheels.

I have the owners manual, both keys, and manual fro the kenwood deck.

Looking for trades too, Wouldn't mind a Miata plus cash from someone offer up.

----------

Only issues the car really has is the driver side door has to be opened from the inside because it needs a new piece in the door. My dog eat a little bit through the front seat belt.

This is the cleanest Sc300 you will ever see, or own. Trust me, I cleaned every damn surface of that engine bay, plus the motor. (:

I have had this car for about 2 months, great car and since then I took the motor out and cleaned every surface and put ti all back together with Toyota gaskets and seals. Iv had 12 MKIII Supra's built 2 MKIII 1JZ's, and I know my 1JZ/2JZ motor damn well.

Last edited by OneRedSc; 07-12-11 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-12-11, 10:08 PM
OneRedSc
Driver School Candidate

Cool '95 Lexus SC300 - 1JZ - Rare Black leather - Orignal 5-Speed - Southern car -Cleanest

Name: Eathen Gauthier
Phone: 1-231-830-5653 , Call/text
Email: Nsinfamy@hotmail.com
Price: 8800.00 or Trade - Won't go lower I will keep it if I don't get what I want
Car: '95 Lexus SC300
Mileage: 132,000 on chassis - 85,000 on he 1JZ-GTE motor

-- -- -- -- -- -- - -- --

Price wise. These cars in Stock form in great condition with a auto trans go for 6500-7500. This ones has an original 5-speed ( VERY rare ) and black interior, even more rare. Also a full engine swap with new clutch, motor mounts, all new fluids, newer water pump, newer greddy timing belt, all new seals etc. Front mount intercooler, kenwood deck, 1600.00 rims, newer tires, brakes are awesome, NO RUST, mint under body period.

I didn't get this car to long. I guess I sort of miss having a small car that can whip around corners. I traded that off for a machine that throws you back in your seat. Well I am going to see if there is any interest. I would like to get maybe a nice car for the Dragon's tail this year, I guess just offer what you have, trade + cash would be nice, please don't post junk cars that needs TONS of work I drive this everyday, it starts up everyday and gets me everywhere.

The VIN: JT8JZ31CXS0020021

You all can check the vin. it is a clear title and this car is mint. I have a carfax for the car, there is where the car has been throughout its life.

Texas ------------ 02/20/94
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ------10/07/96
Edmond, Oklahoma -------- 02/21/97
Panama City, Florida ------------ 06/05/98
Cape Coral, Florida ---------- 11/26/04
Navarre, Florida ------- 02/24/07
Louisiana ---- Previous owner went down in 2010 to Louisiana I believe he told me tog get the car. It is now registered in Michigan.

MOTOR:

The motor is out of a Toyota Soarer front clip. The entire steering column forward was shipped here and the motor and other parts were swapped into the car, it was bought from Jarco Motors Inc., Atlanta GA. The motor was professionally installed by two Master Toyota Technicians in Ft. Walton Beach, FL.

The car has a upgraded 1JZ fuel pump, and the exhaust is all stock. The Cat is gutted out, but besides that stock. The car has a nice 3 inch big front mount intercooler piping with hard piping to it.

When I got the car, the engine bay was dirty and the motor was just not really taken apart to clean those surfaces. I took the transmission out, cleaned every damn surface you can think of. I kept the head and rotating Assembly as one. I put new seals, gaskets on the entire motor. There are also no leaks from the motor. There is a Greddy timing belt on the motor now, newer 2JZ water pump.

When the motor was out I cleaned the transmission and put a new 6-puck clutch in. I had the Flywheel resurfaced as well.

The stock mounts broke when taking the motor out. There are now 2-polyurethane Mounts I paid 170.00 for from Ultra-products, very good company. I actually just helped them with putting these mounts that are designed for a 89'92 Supra turbo, but fit the Sc300 1JZ swap. The battery was also replaced 1 month ago, with a 2-year warranty.

The Suspension on the car is Tokico Illumina's, and are 5-way adjustable. The car is lowered 3 inches.

The Rims on the car are EXE ( high end Axis line ) Aluminum wheels. The wheels are Staggered, 4-inch deep-dish on the back with 9.5 width, the front has a 2 inch lip and are 8.5 inches wide. The tires on the front are General Exclaim UHP, 325/35/19 ZR rated, the rear are 265/35/19 ZR rated 19 inch.

On the interior I have a Kenwood Double-DIN full touchscreen CD/DVD/MP3/optional NAVI/IPOD hook up. AS for the speakers it is a stock set-up and stock sub woofer is in the car as well. The car has a 12 CD changer in the back as well that is stock from Lexus.

The interior has the Driver side, and passenger side seats ni great condition. Both are 8-way adjustable. Dimming rear view mirror, exterior temp. Telescoping and tilt steering wheel.

The car has no rust on it at all. I have never had a cleaner car, it is amazing. It looks like the under body has 30K on it.

A/C is hooked up just need recharge. I may do this before selling.

Security system works great, the car pulls hard and is running on 10 PSI. The car was dyno'd at 9 PSI at 286 HP, 276 FT-lbs. Remember this is a stock motor, stock exhaust, stock intake.. These motor are suppose to make 280 Crank.. and this is making over that to the wheels.

I have the owners manual, both keys, and manual fro the kenwood deck.

Looking for trades too, Wouldn't mind a Miata plus cash from someone offer up.

----------

Only issues the car really has is the driver side door has to be opened from the inside because it needs a new piece in the door. My dog eat a little bit through the front seat belt.

This is the cleanest Sc300 you will ever see, or own. Trust me, I cleaned every damn surface of that engine bay, plus the motor. (:

I have had this car for about 2 months, great car and since then I took the motor out and cleaned every surface and put ti all back together with Toyota gaskets and seals. Iv had 12 MKIII Supra's built 2 MKIII 1JZ's, and I know my 1JZ/2JZ motor damn well.

Last edited by OneRedSc; 07-12-11 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-13-11, 12:19 AM
Sidesweep
Driver

wow. car looks super clean. definitely GLWS
Old 07-13-11, 04:33 AM
OneRedSc
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Sidesweep
wow. car looks super clean. definitely GLWS
Thanks sir!
Old 07-13-11, 06:03 AM
Triple C
Lead Lap

good price. you shouldnt be selling this!
Old 07-13-11, 06:20 AM
trancuongv
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice SC!! wrong section though.
Old 07-13-11, 06:22 AM
st350z
Driver

Supra clean!!
GLWS
Old 07-13-11, 06:24 AM
TechGreek
Lexus Test Driver

Great price for a car well done!
Old 07-13-11, 06:39 AM
OneRedSc
Driver School Candidate

Thanks everyone! The car is awesome and I'm fulley detailing the car tonight cleaning any dirt that may be even under the car all rims will be off cleaned etc.
Old 07-13-11, 06:57 AM
ISNINE
Driver

Temping for sure! Nice car
Old 07-13-11, 07:18 AM
Poopra98
Driver School Candidate

Trade for a rhd s14 with s14 sr and other goodies?
Old 07-13-11, 07:32 AM
OneRedSc
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Poopra98
Trade for a rhd s14 with s14 sr and other goodies?
I may be interested .Pm me details pic's or a link to your thread. Also pm me your cell. Thanks bud
Old 07-13-11, 07:42 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 373 Likes on 218 Posts

Fantastic looking SC.
Old 07-13-11, 08:02 AM
clownin
Driver School Candidate

noooo, dont downgrade for a s14!! thats a dope sc, really clean!
Old 07-13-11, 08:35 AM
OneRedSc
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by clownin
noooo, dont downgrade for a s14!! thats a dope sc, really clean!
It is a clean car, but I'm looking for something different right now. Tail of the dragon is Oct. 7th so by then I hope for something different

Quick Reply: MI '95 Lexus SC300 - 1JZ - Rare Black leather - Orignal 5-Speed - Southern car -Cleanest