Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

SC One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-11, 07:05 AM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte

One big supra sale. Everything must go
Name: B.J. Faas
Contact info : 843-343-2573 843-343-2573 call/text is the best way to contact
E-mail/ Paypal: bjfaas@aol.com for anyone who wants to put a deposit down to lock a deal. This is not money to hold it for a few weeks until I have the money type deposit.
Price: $20k for everything

send me your e-mail and I can send a bunch of pics

ONE BIG SALE Please read everything
Well guys the time has come. When I got home from work the other night, the wife and I had a big talk about a lot of thing. The big things being my job (because it is shift work and we have been working like crazy the last few months and its not going to change for a long while) and family time. The cars take up a lot of TIME and room that I do not have so I decided to sell everything except for my wife’s Supra (owned sense 2000) which I will just put back together and we will just drive it. Its been a few years sense I’ve actually had a car at the track and have had fun with (now that I have priorities, family, and responsibilities) so I am ready to just move on and find a hobby that is better for the whole family.

Now, what I am hoping and trying for is to sell everything as a package deal. I’m sure it is a long shot but I want to try this route first because time is a big issue for me. There is a lot of stuff here and whoever buys all of this will either be able to build some sick cars or make some good money flipping these cars or parting out all of the parts. Again as of right now I want to keep everything together but if I do separate anything, it will be something like, minus one car or something like that. THIS IS NOT A PARTS SALE.If I cant sell together, I will start another tread later and just sell thing a few at a time so it isn’t so time consuming. I will deliver up to about 9 hours away for a fee to however buys all of it. I will take off of work, rent a u-haul and trailer, load everything up, drive to you with someone driving one of the cars, and then fly back.

Now let me just say that I’m not hurting for the money, and I’m not going to just loose my butt off on this so I will take my time and sit on it if I have to until it sells so don’t try and lowball me thinking I am hurting for money because that deff isn’t the case. I have sat down and figured just about all that I have and I feel that the prices I put on everything is deff fair but I still subtracted some from the total so hopefully it will help everything sell as a package and so whoever buys can make some money on this. My loss is your gain. The prices that I listed next to each part is from what I’ve seen them selling for and just off the top of my head.

FOR SALE is my 96 Lexus SC300 auto. It is black/tan with 176,xxx miles. This car was bought from an 86 year old man from downtown Charleston SC who was the original owner. This was his second SC300 and he loved these cars. He took great care of it and had all of the services done routinely. The body is in great shape. The paint could use a good detail job and the paint on the rear bumper is showing some fade but other than that it is nice. The engine runs great with no noise other than a small exhaust leak. The interior is in real good shape other than the driver seat is cracking a little and there is a crack in the bottom, driver side window molding but everything else is great. He kept his old floor mats from his other SC and put them on top of these so the ones that came with the car have never been stepped on. There is a 2jzgte 6 speed harness wired up for a swap in the list of parts below. Right now the car has HKS coil overs from my old supra, and has TT f/r brakes I bought from HoustonT off supra forums, that has about 40k miles on them, and TT wheels.

Lexus $6000 with the hks coils, tt brakes, and tt wheels
Parts list

$500 spare USDM 2jzgte bottom end and head. It has about 170k miles and didn’t knock but the head has some scoring on the first cam journal on the intake side so it will need to be line bored.
$1000 spare jdm 2jzgte bottom end and head all in great shape. The tab on the block where the alt mounts broke off some how but anyone who can weld or fab should have no problem making a bracket to hold it. That was my plan.
$1000 brand new 74 gts turbo. Only use on the car to drive up and down the road a few times and was never boosted because there was no wg on the mani. It was just to move the car from time to time
$750 Wotm ex mani coated black and flanged for a 44mm tial wg
$300 Tial 44mm wg bnib with .9 spring
$150 turbonetics godzilla bov bnib. I bought it from a member here that had the flange welded on a pipe but then cut it back off and sold it to me
$150 PS pump and res from a MKIV supra 2jzgte for the swap
$300 4” ss down pipe I made and used a 4”-3” 10* reducer for a better and smoother transition and better look. I have the 4” vband flange for the mp side to be welded once fit up to it.
$40 4” ss intake pipe
$300 precision 3” 800 hp I/c never used
$2200 th400 trans kit. Bought from a member here but I never got around to using it. don’t remember what company built. It has everything to install. Reverse manual valve body with trans brake. I believe it has a 4000 stall pi converter. 2jz bell housing
$2000 freshly build never used th350. All of the good stuff went into this tranny. I had a local man who has been building trans for years and years who also drag races and teaches at out local technical school build it. He is well known around my area and a friend of my fathers and nothing was skimped on with this trans. Reverse manual valve body with trans brake and deep alum pan.
$150 drive shaft for a th400/SC300
$750 Brand new RMR alum flex plate for GM trans setup.
$300 brand new RMR GM trans adapter plate for 2jz
$170 hirst quarter stick for the th350/th400 trans for reverse shift valve body
$80/ $40ea 2x bnib Hayden trans oil cooler big enough each for daily driving with high stall. Recommended buy my trans builder
$550 2x Greddy style intake manifolds. One chrome and one standard. One has the flange kit and one doesn’t. I was going to weld them to the lowers anyway. Both never used. $300 for chrome and $250 for the standard
$450/ $150ea 3x stock intake manifolds upper and lowers.
$150 stock/modified upper intake. Was cut open and iac tube removed and Q45 flange welded on
$100 stock GE intake mani upper/lower/y-pipe
$160/ $80ea Q-45 throttle bodies
$300 bnib aeromotive a1000 fuel pump
$550 6speed G-force obd1
$550 6speed 2jzgte harness wired for a SC300 swap. When I wired it I left all of the plugs for the supra chassis also so it could be converted back with not much trouble. All soldered and heat shrink. Done really nice and will come with a copy of the swap manual.
$350 Aftermarket balancer (have to look at brand)
$250 billet tensioner (not sure which brand)
$150 usdm water pump assy (painted red)
$200/$100ea factory oil coolers 2x
$100/$50ea factory alternators 2x
$100/$50ea factory starters 2x
$50/$25ea water pipes that go around block 2x
$100 usdm motor mounts/brackets
$100 Factory 6speed radiator
$100/$50ea factory AC compressors 2x
$200/$100ea set factory coil packs 2x
$100 resistor pack
$100 igniter
$50 factory oil squirters
$150 factory SC300 f/r brakes
$150 extra set of SC300 headlights in really good shape
$100 misc small parts
I’m sure I will come across a few other things that I will throw in unless something of major value

TRADES
I would rather not do a trade but if I do, it will only be under the following conditions and if it is a vehicle, the trade value WILL not be at top dollar because it will just be turned around and sold and I want to be able to price it low enough to guarantee that it sells fast and I don’t get stuck with a vehicle I can’t get my money out of. Nothing heavily modified or with big issues. No cheap little beaters. No project cars. I’m sure you are smart enough to get the picture. I will consider newer four wheelers (no huge 4x4 hunting type, I want 4 stroke, fast motocross type, Raptor, ex300/400, ect), a bowrider inboard or ski type boat with low hours and in great condition. Nothing that is over $20k.

I will try to have some pics up by tonight but in the meantime there are some pics of the Supra in the FS ad in the link below. If you have any questions, just ask. I am very easy to deal with and have a great feed back score. I’ve also had someone comment in the buyer/seller feedback forum so buy with confidents. I will be out of town on a ski trip with my church youth group on thurs-sat night so I will try to keep in touch through text if contacted while gone. I get my e-mails through my phone and also notified from the forums that I have a pm but that way will take a little longer because my phone is a little slow with the internet. I will keep this ad updated as thing change or I find things ect. Thanks for looking. B.J.

I have this same ad posted on supra forums except it has my 93.5 Antracite MKIV Supra included for a diff price. here is the link if you are a member. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ything-must-go

Here are links to my feedback score on supraforums and a comment about me in the buyer/seller section
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...is+a+cool+dude
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/itrader.php?u=85521

more pics in post 6 and 7. if you need more pics of parts and such, just let me know and leave me your e-mail.
Attached Thumbnails One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-93-antracite-supra-023.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-93-antracite-supra-024.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-93-antracite-supra-025.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-93-antracite-supra-026.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-3-22-10-163.jpg  

Last edited by bjf; 02-23-11 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-22-11, 08:59 AM
magneti
Pole Position

cliffs notes please.
Old 02-22-11, 11:55 AM
wagomaniac
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by magneti
cliffs notes please.
haha for real!
Old 02-23-11, 05:49 AM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

edited post
Old 02-23-11, 07:42 AM
magneti
Pole Position

all this and still no pics?
Old 02-23-11, 01:01 PM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

some more pics
Attached Thumbnails One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-3-22-10-158.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-3-22-10-159.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-3-22-10-160.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-3-22-10-162.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-3-22-10-163.jpg  

Old 02-23-11, 01:03 PM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

and some more.
Attached Thumbnails One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-bj-car-017.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-bj-car-018.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-bj-car-019.jpg   One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte-bj-car-021.jpg  
Old 02-23-11, 01:31 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 194 Likes on 138 Posts

did he really say $20 000 for that car?
Old 02-23-11, 01:47 PM
entryspeed
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^^^with the parts I believe the car was $6k if I was reading correctly
Old 02-23-11, 02:31 PM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
did he really say $20 000 for that car?
i guess some people dont read
Old 02-23-11, 07:25 PM
selkirk
Rookie

Just my $0.02, but you might get more interest if you split the TH350/TH400 stuff and the 2JZ/turbo supplies. Most TH350/TH400 users are Chevy racers who wouldn't have a use for the 2JZ and turbo parts, and vice versa. Right now your market consists only of people who would want to build that particular SC into a hardcore drag racer, whereas selling the Chevy drag race parts separately would let you market the turbo stuff to guys who are doing any sort of 2JZ swap - race, drift, daily driver, whatever.
Old 02-24-11, 09:46 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by selkirk
Just my $0.02, but you might get more interest if you split the TH350/TH400 stuff and the 2JZ/turbo supplies. Most TH350/TH400 users are Chevy racers who wouldn't have a use for the 2JZ and turbo parts, and vice versa. Right now your market consists only of people who would want to build that particular SC into a hardcore drag racer, whereas selling the Chevy drag race parts separately would let you market the turbo stuff to guys who are doing any sort of 2JZ swap - race, drift, daily driver, whatever.
he will sell the th350/400 stuff on supra forums with no problems what so ever, the fastest 2jz cars are on domestic trannys
Old 02-27-11, 06:02 AM
okula247
Driver

I never in my life have posted something negative on a For sale post...But you got to be joking right? 20k for a normal sc300 with a whole bunch of bad heads and blocks and other random parts...... glws i guess
Old 02-27-11, 07:08 AM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by okula247
I never in my life have posted something negative on a For sale post...But you got to be joking right? 20k for a normal sc300 with a whole bunch of bad heads and blocks and other random parts...... glws i guess
where do you see a WHOLE BUNCH of bad HEADS AND BLOCKS. there is one bad head and one block with a problem. $500 for a bad complete head with a good bottom end and $1000 for a good complete head with a good bottom end (justs needs a bracket made) doesn't sound like bad deals to me. thanks for your info though, i guess. MDSC is correct, all of my activity is coming from supraforums. i just posted this ad here without the supra included (because i am not allowed to post other cars on here) to see what kind of interest there might be.
Old 02-28-11, 07:15 AM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

i will sell the car at the listed $6k and let you pick through what ever parts you may want to buy with it and whatever is left i will sell later

Quick Reply: SC One big sale. 96sc300/2jzgte