Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

LA 1997 Lexus SC300

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-10, 08:17 AM
slidingIS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so is it a salvage title?
Old 12-21-10, 08:18 AM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

According to the carfax he pulled up its a salvage title. Its probably a rebuilt title at the moment
Old 12-27-10, 05:51 PM
sckyle
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carfreak70
Thats a big deal considering you didnt put that it was a salvage title in the first post...what else are you hiding? We need more information on this car.
im not hiding anything thats one thing i didnt put in it but i have that in all my other threads were this car is for sale at. its reconstructed but that dont mean ****. ive owned this car for about 7 months now and have never had a issue and everything on the body lines up perfect.

now if you dont have 5k in your pocket dont wast my time with questions regarding the car.
Old 12-27-10, 07:18 PM
MrDGAF
Driver School Candidate

WOW!!! Can you say shady? If someone purchases this i'll be extremely surprised! But GLWS!
Old 12-27-10, 07:32 PM
jason3977
Driver School Candidate

Really nice car wish i had seen this one before i bought mine!!! For the price your asking i cant believe these guys are bringing up carfax reports! If you dont want no history go buy a new car not a 13-19 year old one!!! With the history the car is clean enough for 4k asking price!!! GLWS. You should post this in NEW YORK craiglist with shipping price attached and you will get it sold!!!
Old 12-27-10, 10:14 PM
sckyle
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jason3977
Really nice car wish i had seen this one before i bought mine!!! For the price your asking i cant believe these guys are bringing up carfax reports! If you dont want no history go buy a new car not a 13-19 year old one!!! With the history the car is clean enough for 4k asking price!!! GLWS. You should post this in NEW YORK craiglist with shipping price attached and you will get it sold!!!
thanks man i didnt know about the title till after i bought it but i was like oh well this car is clean with a few odds and ends but other than that this thing is ready for a road trip
Old 12-29-10, 03:23 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by sckyle
im not hiding anything thats one thing i didnt put in it but i have that in all my other threads were this car is for sale at. its reconstructed but that dont mean ****. ive owned this car for about 7 months now and have never had a issue and everything on the body lines up perfect.

now if you dont have 5k in your pocket dont wast my time with questions regarding the car.

UNFORTUNATELY in GEORGIA , a car with history of salvage and now has a rebuilt title needs a Georgia DMV inspection and if you don't have a rebuilder license, you cannot even go to the DMV and get it inspected .. That means you cannot get it titled in Georgia without a Rebuilder License.. So to say that that dont mean ****.... I beg to disagree.. That means everything .. otherwise you are buying a car that you cannot use in Georgia ...

But the car looks good though !!!!
Old 01-02-11, 12:10 AM
shawnlexus
Driver

free bump for a douche bag
Old 01-02-11, 08:43 PM
cartmill
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

lol niceeeeee^
Old 01-04-11, 12:48 AM
sckyle
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by gerrb
UNFORTUNATELY in GEORGIA , a car with history of salvage and now has a rebuilt title needs a Georgia DMV inspection and if you don't have a rebuilder license, you cannot even go to the DMV and get it inspected .. That means you cannot get it titled in Georgia without a Rebuilder License.. So to say that that dont mean ****.... I beg to disagree.. That means everything .. otherwise you are buying a car that you cannot use in Georgia ...

well sorry for you move to a better state.
Old 01-04-11, 06:35 AM
pnewman30
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by gerrb

...and thus why this car is not worth a dime here in GA for a guy like me too
Old 01-04-11, 06:36 AM
pnewman30
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by shawnlexus
free bump for a douche bag
ABSOLUTELY laughed out loud at my desk reading this!!! Awesomeness in the AM!
Old 01-04-11, 06:42 AM
horent135
Lexus Champion

what color is that car?
Old 01-15-11, 02:12 PM
1SicFnSC
Driver School Candidate

A friend of mine looked at this turd and he said it is in horrible shape. He doesn't lie and knows his s h i t about cars. It has a bondo crack on the roof. And you have to get in from the passenger side. Check engine light is on too. Buyer beware this car needs to be scrapped.
Old 01-17-11, 06:07 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by sckyle
well sorry for you move to a better state.
Just because Georgia does an inspection for previously salvaged vehicle through LICENSED REBUILDERS doesnt mean you are in a better state buddy !!! You make me laugh ... apparently .. you havent gone out far from where you were born ... lol...

SAFETY and PROTECTION of its citizens from chop chop vehicles AND unscrupulous sellers like you is something Georgia don't play around with.. so how do you call that NOT A BETTER STATE ?... protecting its citizens ???? I guess for a douchebag like you .. that doesnt mean anything as long as you can hide things from what you are selling just to be able to sell ... hhhmmm people like you who are shady can't live in Georgia.. lol...

Quick Reply: LA 1997 Lexus SC300