Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

IL Risky Devil IS300

Old 11-07-10, 06:33 PM
ill roller
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Risky Devil IS300

You know it, you love it/hate it, and now you can own it... I had to go all the way to Georgia to find a nice low mileage 5speed IS in red with black interior. The car is my baby, but with three projects it's time to sell this and get a car that I'm not going to mess with.

The car is a 2004 with ~65,000 miles on it. It has a clean title, up to date service, and all that jazz. I have never had an issue with this car, it always runs tip top.

Mods done to the car are as follows, but I have pretty much all stock parts that I will include:

-Advan Model T7 wheels
-Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires
-Stance GR+ Coilovers
-Megan y-pipe
-Custom cat-back exhaust
-Custom superwide front fenders
-Version Select front bumper
-Version select side skirts
-Carbon hood (painted)
-Kaminari spoiler
-JDM Toyota Altezza window visors
-JDM Altezza grill/emblem
-Perrin shorty antenna
-Open differential swapped for factory torsen LSD
-Lamin-x on all the lights
-Kenwood DVD headunit
-SVT Mustang spares with tires (silver 5 spoke wheels seen in pictures)

The bad:

-The body on the car is by no means perfect. The kit and front fenders have been scraped, and the body has typical rock chips and such. Although it cleans up nicely, if you're looking for a mint show car, this is not for you. The front bumper is currently held together with tape, I can have it professionally fiberglassed, or pick up a new one if need be. A piece of the sideskirt cracked off, it will be fiberglassed back on.
-The car will not come with my buddy club bucket seats, however the stock seats have been out of the car since I picked it up 3 years and 40,000 miles ago, so they are 100% mint.
-The rear coilovers rattle a little.
-The headlight auto-leveler light is on in the dash. This never bothered me, so I never replaced the sensor... I actually preferred the higher headlight position
-The headunit doesn't play CD's sometimes, but the radio and DVD's still work fine. I have an extra alpine headunit that I was going to add in the dash pocket under the DVD headunit which I will throw in, or there are assorted audio/video inputs for the headunit in the glovebox.

I'm asking $15,000 for the car as it sits. I'm willing to work with any potential buyer on removing parts for a cut in cost. If you interested, PM me here or email me at ill.roller@yahoo.com.

On to the pictures... The first four are how the car currently looks minus the broken front bumper, the rest are older. I will get up to date detailed pictures of the car asap.

Mustang spares can be seen on the rear of the car here:

Old 11-07-10, 06:34 PM
anotherLS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glws sale brother!
Old 11-12-10, 12:58 AM
ill roller
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bump, open to offers.