Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NJ 2000 Lexus Es300 Platinum Edition Black Beauty!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-10, 12:24 PM
Sampsonite
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Lexus Es300 Platinum Edition Black Beauty!

2000 Lexus Es300 Platinum Edition! A real beauty! 149,980k Highway Miles. If you know anything about these cars you know it's not uncommon to see the go well over 300-400k with proper maintenance! Timing belt was done at 120k. Car runs great, interior is absolutely immaculate exterior is really nice too with the exception of a couple small rock dings that do not effect the overall beauty of the vehicle. Many pictures added as well as a vehicle history report. If you would like to run it yourself please feel free. Car runs excellent, it is a silent idler! The platinum edition was the top of the line model, you will not be disappointed! Tires have about half tread left. Car needs nothing! Call Sam 609-638-3520. I will update this when it is sold, so please no still available questions. Still have the owners manual, and a Lexus First Aid kit! Oh, and yes the vehicle is registered in Indiana, but is in NJ. Purchase vehicle 1 year ago, put about 12k on it. This was supposed to be my forever car! I planned on putting 300k on this car, but I was recently let go from my 1099 sales job. If anyone knows what 1099 is, it means no unemployment. I am not starting my own business, and have since purchased a Toyota Sienna minivan for this purpose. Which will double as my business van/personal vehicle until I really get things going and can buy another one of these! So that's why I'm selling it. Only put on 12k since I have owned, and have done synthetic oil changes myself every 3k. Also had to replace the lower 02 sensor. Forget what it is called, but it was the expensive one of the Two. I don't have a lot of history on the vehicle except that the second owner owned it for quite a while, and says that he took very good care of it. By how the car runs and drives I believe him. Engine very strong, transmission shifts great, no check engine lights, or any other warning lights for that matter. Everything is stock on this vehicle. If you look very closely at the first picture you can see the worse of the Two rock dings. The other one is not as bad and only noticeable from certain angles. 10 year old car with black paint, so there are a couple swirls but not bad at all! Definitely way above average. Tires are about 50% tread left. Other than that not much else I can tell you about the car. Looking for about 5k or best offer.

Also, please get in touch with me via phone. I am not on here very often anymore, but would prefer to sell this car to an enthusiast! I will try to check in as often as possible to answer any questions, but I think I summed everything up.

Vin: JT8BE28G9Y5096714

Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Power Seats with 2 memory positions
Heated Seats
Nakamachi Premium Sound system. with 6 disc changer in glove compartment (this is unique to the platinum edition and sounds amazing!!)
Power Sunroof
Leather Interior
Bucket Seats
Center Console
Fog Lights
Power Heated Mirrors
Keyless Entry System
Lighted Entry System
Overhead Console
Rear Window Defroster
Tinted Glass
16 Inch Wheels
3.0L V6 DOHC 24V FI Engine
Tachometer
Alloy Wheels
Traction Control
4-Wheel ABS
Driver and Passenger Front Airbags
Front Side Airbags
Anti-Theft Alarm System
Power Driver's Seat
Power Front Passenger Seat
Cruise Control
Remote Trunk Release
Tilt Steering Wheel
Air Conditioning
Automatic Climate Control
Intermittent Windshield Wipers
Power Door Locks
Daytime Running Lights
Auto-Dim Exterior Mirror(s)
Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror
AM/FM/Cassette/CD Audio System
Compact Disc Changer
Garage Door Opener
Stability Control

Old 09-27-10, 03:06 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

bump for a clean ES, wish it wasn't so far away i need a 4door!
Old 09-28-10, 10:23 AM
Sampsonite
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sold

Sold this morning for the price of $4000.