Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

GA FS/FT 400+whp 5spd sc300

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-09, 12:38 PM
attzor
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 400+whp 5spd sc300

So 3 weeks ago I decided to get on it a little bit in the rain, going around 30mph I spun out and it a guard rail. So now with no cash and pressure to sell the car, I'm putting it up for sale, but I'm mainly looking for trades.

It's Located in Cumming Georgia, 40 minutes north of Atlanta. I can travel 200-300 miles to sell it if need be. Also, I have family in Tampa and Orlando, so it is also up for grabs down there, I will bring it down there.

The car is a 92 sc300, its silver spruce in color; it has 214k on the ODO but 45-50k on the 1jz and under 10k on the W58, which I believe was new. I bought the car from another member on here, who bought it from another member on here, so it's been in the family for a little while.

The car made 466whp on a mustang dyno with 110 octane fuel; it makes ~400whp at 17psi on 93 octane. With larger injectors and a R154, 500+whp is easily obtainable on pump.

The title is clean.

The engine mods:
1jz engine swap
T70 master power turbo
FMIC setup
TurboXS bov
550cc Injectors
Map 2 ecu
hallman MBC
Dual flex-a-lite fans
centerforce clutch
Custom exhaust, this thing sounds increadable, I believe it only has a resonator, if even that, it sounds MEAN.

Interior:
New leather on all of the seats
Name brand speakers all the way around
NEEDS WIRING FOR THE HEAD UNIT! I have an oem one in but it isn't wired, it has all of the hard wires run up from the speakers instead of the OEM plugs. I may get this fixed before it sells!
The rest of the interior is close to complete, I've scrounged through the local pull-a-parts for everything I was missing.

For the bad:
The driver’s side rear quarter is banged up from the accident
There is a small rust spot on the passenger side rear wheel well, there is no other rust.
there is a small scrape on the front drivers fender, I believe it was caused by the tow truck driver, which leads to the problem of the ****ers ripping my bumper off, which will be fixed before it goes anywhere, its not bad just one mount was ripped from the bolt, it will be back to gather in no time.
There is various small things that I will fix before it goes anywhere.

The engine runs fine, it needs a tune, but doesn't need it to drive or make you **** yourself, but it idols lean and very low, so it will need a good tune before you start trying to push it over 20psi.
You will probably want to get new wheels; it comes with 7, 4 in a set, but some aren’t very good in that set, and 3 outside of a set. the set of 4 have 245's and the other 3 are staggered, 2 are 255's and 1 is a 275. The tires range from 60% tread to 30% tread left.

So for the price.................. 7.5k OBO but I'd really prefer to trade, I'm looking for a LS1 Trans am 98-02, I prefer a formula firebird, and 6spd is a strong preference. I will also look into more stock sc's I'd prefer a nice stock 1jz 5spd, or a 5spd N/A 97+ bodied. An N/A supra mk4 with maybe a little damage, can be auto, doesn't matter. I may even consider a LS1 camaro if it's 6spd.

Things I don't want you to offer:
honda's
240sx's (unless its a s14 with a LSx, JZ or RB and no zenkis)
DSM/3000gts/stealths
mk3's

I really don't have good pics of the damage, my phone is my camera and the color hides the damage well, from about 15 feet away its hard to tell its even damaged.

My name is Joey Szeszko, you can email me at teh_joey@msn.com. you can text or call me at 6788491827.

Last edited by attzor; 11-16-09 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-16-09, 05:08 PM
tuterz
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

pics of damage please!