2002 Lexus GS300 Sport Design Twin Turbo (2JZ-GTE VVT-I) – THIS IS THE ONE!!!
2002 Lexus GS300 Sport Design Twin Turbo (2JZ-GTE VVT-I) – THIS IS THE ONE!!!
Black Onyx with Black perforated leather, black walnut interior trim, unique Sport Design chrome grille, Sport Design aluminum scuff plates and Sport Design inlaid logo in center console. The interior is in good condition. The exterior still draws attention, especially with the Advan RS Wheels (Bright Chrome Finish).
There are a few scratches but have been touched up. I’m an enthusiast and carefully thought through each upgrade I've done. The focus and idea behind this build was to have a reliable daily drivable car but with the option for some light track use which I never got around to. I have owned the car for 3 years and I have averaged roughly 8k each year.
The car has never left me stranded anywhere, it has operated flawlessly. I have never needed to add any oil between changes or anything along those lines.
All body panels are original with labels attached, and original glass all around. No Car fax but VIN provided:JT88D69S120163780
I average 18 MPG mixed driving. This has got to be one of the most efficient Twin Turbo engines made (Supra).
Price is $18,500 firm, Keys & Title in Hand. Located in Rockville, MD
Serious inquires only, I am willing to ship.
Below I've detailed the upgrades that were done.
I bought the car with 112k on the chassis in July 2006. It was shipped to GR Racing (South Beach) where Farley & his partner Chris built & tuned the car. 17.5 PSI boost on 93 octane pump gas. Efficiently delivering 383 RWHP on the stock twins. This setup was purposely tuned for all-around performance with enough power for light track use.
Everything works. No check engine light, VSC works, Cold AC etc…Specs below. The clip used by GR for the build included a 4 Speed transmission from a 2003 Toyota Aristo (17k at the time).
The clip currently has 46k and the chassis has 141k.
The transmission is custom built ATF accumulator and valve body kit complimented by B&M racing oil cooler.
During the Fall/Winter I run Valvoline racing vr1 20w50 and in Spring/Summer 10w30.
- APEXI S-AFC2 Fuel Controller
- APEXI AFC - Custom Setting Tuned by GR Racing
- Custom Built ATF Accumulator and Valve Body Kit
- B&M Racing Oil Cooler
- Turbo Smart E-boost 40 PSI Controller
- HKS Turbo Timer
- Custom Built 3in into Two 2 1/2in Mandrel Bent By Florida Performance
- Turbo Piping Is Stock and Feeds Into Custom 3in Intercooler Piping
- Walbro High Pressure 255 Liter Custom Adapted To Return less Fuel system
- Intercooler Core Custom Piping 3in Mandrel Bent and Polished By GR Racing
-3in Custom down Pipe
- Stock Turbo Inlet Pipes
- Stock Fuel Pressure Regulator,
- Stock Factory thermostat
- Stock Radiator Dual Fans
- Custom exhaust
-Displacement, cc 2997
-Engine model 2JZ-GTE
-Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 280 ps (205.94 kw) / 5600 rpm
-Max.torque (Net), N*m (kg*m)/rpm 46.0 kg*m (451.11 N*m) / 3600 rpm
-Power density 6
-Engine type Water cooling serial 6 cylinders DOHC24 valve twin turbo
-Engine information VVT-I
-Fuel system EFI (electronic fuel injection)
-Turbocharger Twin Turbo
-Fuel type Unleaded premium gasoline
-LEV system (Low emission vehicle) No
-Compression ratio 8.5
-Bore, mm 86
-Stroke, mm 86
Tein Type SS Coilover
Tein SS Coilover also known as Super Street are the absolute best combination of control, handling, looks and performance. These Tein SS Coilover come with both heights adjustable Coilover as well as fully adjustable performance shocks. Combined, they offer the perfect balance ride quality, performance and reliability. They are the next step up from the basic damper Coilover in that they feature 16 level damping adjustments and are compatible with the EDFC system, which can be added at any time.
Tein SS spring rates are kept fairly soft with the Super Streets which makes them a good solution for a daily driver where you want much better handling and a lower stance, but don't want to compromise the ride quality.
TEIN has developed advanced technology with the SS Coilover to design the shell case and stroke to bring out the full potential of your vehicle. These features of the TEIN SS Super Street Damper kit were designed with greater performance to satisfy all your driving demands. This high performance damper can be used for weekend racing and/or daily driving. The discomfort caused by uneven roads or bumps are eliminated on daily street use. For race use, the ride height adjustable system enables you to adjust ride height and 16 levels of damping force.
Daizen Sway Bars
Daizen Sport Tuning high performance sway bar sets are designed to significantly improve performance by upgrading the tensional stiffness of the sway bars, thereby increasing their ability to effectively resist the forces that cause a car to "lean" during turns. This is accomplished by increasing the diameter of the sway bar over stock size (and/or the wall thickness with hollow bars) but not to the point that it affects overall ride quality. This ultimately provides a more stable attitude during spirited driving, and most importantly, a predictable response during unexpected emergency maneuvers. Daizen Sport Tuning's adjustable rear sway bars allow the end user to fine tune the vehicle's handling to their personal preference and/or driving style. The rear sway bar is adjustable, a feature normally found only on race-type sway bars.
Rotora 6 Piston Brake
Upgrade Includes 2-Piece Disc System Slotted & Drilled 355MM, stainless steel brake lines, and H2 ceramic brake pads.
Rotora's Slotted & Drilled: Developed With the same parameters’ as the Original equipment (OE) Specifications in both quality and finish, Rotora’s Direct replacement brake disc are assured to meet and exceed all vehicles manufactures specifications and tolerance. CNC Machined and balanced for optimum performance. Slotted & Drilled to ensure maximum heat and gas dissipation for greater stopping power and minimize warping and cracking caused by repeated, high stress, height temperature braking. With An “E” Coat (black) Plating finish as an added protective layer to reduce Corrosion and prolong Disc Life.
H2 Ceramic Brake Pads: H2 High-Ceramic pad offers a solid brake fade resistance to increase driver’s controllability. Whether weekend, light track, Drifting, or Daily Driving, Rotora’s Ceramic formulated H2 Pads accommodate all driving Styles, Track lengths and environmental conditions. The Ideal Pad for all-around performance, Daily Street, and track ready.
Rotora's Stainless Steel Line: Rotora’s Stainless steel braided lines prevent brake hose expansion under pressure and improve stiffer pedal Feel. All Rotora’s Steel braided line meet D.O.T. Compliance standards and pressured tested to Meet FMVSS-106 (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards) Standards.
- Body side molding
- Front and rear body color bumpers
- Chrome/bright trim around side windows, on side of body and on bumpers
- Day time running lights
- Driver and passenger power heated body color door mirrors with automatic operation
- Front fog lights
- Complex surface lens halogen bulb headlights
- Heat reflective glass
- Luxury trim leather on gear ****
- Metallic paint , black paint , pearl paint
- Rear window
- Tinted glass on cabin
- Windshield wipers with variable intermittent wipe
- Air conditioning with climate control and rear outlet
- Diversity antenna
- Peripheral anti-theft protection
- Audio anti-theft protection: integrated in dash
- Manufacturer's own audio system with AM/FM
- Automatic drive indicator on dashboard
- Front seats cigar lighter
- Coming home device
- Delayed/fade courtesy lights
- Cruise control
- Front seats cup holders , rear seats cup holders
- Door pockets/bins for driver seat and passenger seat
- External temperature
- Driver front airbag , passenger front airbag with occupant sensors
- Bucket seat
- 3-point reel height adjustable front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat with pre-tensioners
- Garage door opener
- Height adjustable two head restraints on front seats , height adjustable three head restraints on rear seats
- Headlight control with time delay switch-off and dusk sensor
- Illuminated entry system
- Remote power locks includes trunk/hatch and includes power windows
- Vehicle speed proportional power steering
- Front and rear power windows with two one-touch
- Front and rear reading lights
- 3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side, passenger side and center side
- Bench fixed three rear seats
- Automatic operation rear view mirror
- Remote control remote trunk/hatch release
- Front roof airbag
- Front seat back storage
- Front side airbag
- Seven speakers
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirror
- Ventilation system with recirculation setting and micro filter
+ more, more, more.
SPORT DESIGN EDITION Package:
- Includes leather steering wheel, black walnut interior trim, unique Sport Design chrome grille, Sport Design aluminum scuff plates and Sport Design inlaid logo in center console.
- Lexus In-Dash 6-CD Auto Changer
- Leather Trim Package
- Leather Seat Trim w/Perforated Seat Inserts
- Memory System for Driver's Seat
- Power Tilt/Slide Moon roof w/Sunshade
- Includes 1-touch open/close.
- Sport Design Metal Badge On Front Fender
- Includes black pearl emblems on trunk lid.
- Black Walnut Shift Lever
- Euro-Tuned Suspension
This Sport Design package added extra $4000 when car was new!
-Vehicle Skid Control (VSC)
-Driver's and front passenger's airbag
-Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
-Three-point seatbelts, front and rear, fronts with height-adjustable anchors, pre tensioner and force limiters
-Strong cabin structure with front and rear crumple zones
-Side-impact door beams
-Collapsible steering column
-Defoggers for outside rearview mirrors
-Four-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
-Vehicle theft-deterrent and engine immobilizer system, with in-key transponder
-Variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle
-Halogen headlamps with integrated fog lamps
-Automatic on/off headlamps
-Daytime running lights
-Rear-window defogger with auto-off timer
LUXURY & CONVENIENCE
-Leather-trimmed seats and interior with Lexus Memory System to control power driver's seat, outside mirrors and steering wheel
-Black Walnut interior trim
-Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift ****
-Electro chromic (auto-dimming) inside and outside mirrors
-Power windows with one-touch auto open/close feature with pinch protection
-Automatic dual-zone climate control with interior air filter, smog sensor and -automatic recirculation mode
-Outside temperature gauge
-Multifunction remote entry system
-Three-way programmable transmitter to activate garage door, driveway gate
-Power tilt-and-telescopic steering column with automatic tilt-away
-Multi-adjustable power front seats and headrests
-Power door locks with driver's two-turn unlock feature
-Remote trunk-lid and fuel-filler door releases
-Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
Sliding left and right sun visors
-Dual front and rear cup holders
-Illuminated entry system
-Retained accessory power
-Dual-compartment center console with accessory power outlet and Lexus Cellular -Phone storage capability
-Height-adjustable headrests for all seats, including rear-center
Wow very nice set up, this will sell quick too this should he stickied on how to sell a car on the forums!!
'14 GX460 // '13 GS350 F-Sport - Skipper
'04 LS430 Junction Produce // '00 GS300 Junction Produce - GTE
'99 Toyota Land Cruiser TRD SC // '81 Toyota Century
I have a car problem, follow me on instagram Ay_Nako
Any chance you will part with the rims and brakes? Let me know I'm very interested in those. I'll send you a set of OEM SportDesign Lexus wheels with new tires + OEM calipers so the car is still drivable/sellable. I doubt you are getting much return of original parts price by including the rims and brakes with the car.
__________________ 2008 GS450h Hybrid Power! The new Daily Driver 2005 GS300 GTE VVTi Custom 76mm Billet Wheel Triple BB HKS T51R The 4 Door Race Car...in the making 2002 GS300 Sport Design Graphite Grey Pearl 914rwhp/785ftlb@34psi NA-T Built A650E Kinda Daily Driver E85 Powered 11:1 CR
Please email me instead of PM. I don't always empty the PM, and I don't check it as often.
Email me here and it goes direct to my phone firstname.lastname@example.org