Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA FS: 2006 Lexus IS350 Matador Red/Black-Extremely Clean

Old 08-29-09, 07:20 PM
Lilflip#2
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 Lexus IS350 Matador Red/Black-Extremely Clean

What is your First & Last name- Ammar Witwit
What is your phone number? 818-522-0793
What is your Location? : Chatsworth, CA 91311
VIN#: JTHBE262865001857
Miles:25,100
Price: 28,500 PRICE DROP OBO
Title Status: Clean
Contact Info: Call me, or pm me

This is the post I plan on putting on craigslist, ebay and other sites, so sorry in advance to you Lexus guru's who already know the insight on the car. My wheels are still for sale and when a serious buyer is about to buy my car I will part out the rest of my parts. Shouldn't take longer than a day. --

The time has come for me to sell my baby. It’s a sad day for me indeed. I will be moving to Arizona for work, and I will need to be purchasing a truck soon. I have had this car for 3 and a half years, three and a half years of no headaches, fun, comfort, and style. I’ve never had a problem with this car, and it is a great fun car. I am the 2nd owner of this car. I bought the car in February of 2006 from Lexus of Valencia. The car had 2,000 miles when I bought it, and it was traded in from an older man, so I am practically the original owner. This car had 12,000 miles on it last summer, until it became my daily driver. Most of my miles are highway miles. 23,000 miles since February 2006 proves it. This car has been garage kept since day one. I am crazy about my car and washed it at least every 2 weeks and applied a coat of wax every 6-8 weeks. I clay barred the car every 6 months to take off all the fine sediments from the paint, used rubbing compound to help w/ swirl waxes caused by the sun and always finished it off w/ a coat of wax. I spend a good 2-6 hours washing or washing and detailing my car on a regular basis. In my near four years of ownership, it has been to the car wash 1 time. I took care of this car and trusted it w/ nobody but myself or the dealership. I invite anyone to come and feel the body of my car, it is smoother than glass and if you throw a cotton shirt on my hood it will slide off. There is not a single scratch on my car, nor water spot. I have 4 baby dings in 4 years of ownership, that is it. The original Lexus OEM floor mats are still in like new condition, in fact they are new. I’ve had floor mat protectors covering them from the first day I bought the car.

The car is equipped w/ the premium package w/ heated and cooled ventilated seats. Black leather interior, multi-disc mp3 cd changer. The inside of the car is like brand new, seriously babied from day one, pictures show it but still don’t do justice until you see it in person. Also the car is equipped w/ the ground effects Lexus factory option which includes a front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser, and rear trunk spoiler. Equipped from the dealership is also the black pearl emblems—a 800 dollar factory option only. Also the car comes w/ my car is the Lexus 18” G-Spider wheels, another extra not found on an ordinary 2nd generation IS. These wheels have been sitting in my garage for the past two years, since I got my after market wheels. Car is under warranty for another couple of months, I believe it expires in November. Never been in an accident, never been hit, never been to the body shop for any work.

Asking 28,500- STOCK FORM, as in the way the car was purchased from the dealership. I have 5,000 dollars invested in aftermarket products that I do not wish to sell w/ the car unless buyer will want to work out some deal. When a serious buyer comes around and wants the car to be parted out, it will take me less than a day to put the car back to stock form.

Email me at bigfoot13@socal.rr.com for questions, comments and concerns.

And I can be reached at 818-522-0793—Ask for Ammar

Please no low ballers. I’m not in a hurry to sell my car, so don’t even waste your time with a ridiculous offer.

I have members that know me here personally and can vouch for my credibility.

Have a nice day

Pictures are in order from the most recent to the time the car was bought.

Last edited by Lilflip#2; 09-09-09 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-31-09, 04:43 PM
Lilflip#2
Pole Position

monday bump
Old 09-02-09, 09:53 AM
Lilflip#2
Pole Position

wen. bump bump
Old 09-04-09, 08:51 AM
Lilflip#2