Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 94 SC300 cheap! $2899 obo

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-09, 05:08 PM
lexus_luv
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile FS: 94 SC300 cheap! $2899 obo

Price: $2899 OBO!
Item Description:
I am selling my 1994 Lexus SC300 with 200k and Automatic transmission. I know it has high miles but the motor had its 180k service including all belts replaced and all fluids changed, and runs really strong and smooth, it is a very reliable car. The color is maroon and interior is tan leather, car has normal wear for its age but looks clean and straight. Clean title in hand ready to sign over. Low ballers will be ignored. I am selling it for $2700 compared to the KBB value because there are a lot of sc300s on Craigslist and I am not greedy, I just want my car to go to a good home and the new owner will be getting a great car for the money. I love this car to death but it does not suit my lifestyle anymore. I NEED to sell it because my mom is moving her truck here and the landlord won't let us have three cars, so this has to go, its that simple. Car runs and drives no problems at all.

Accepting trade offers of something with really good gas mileage for commuting to school so let me know what you got!

RECENT THINGS DONE:
-full brake job, fluids, battery, all new. ($700, with receipt)
-new windshield, old one had rock chips. ($200 with receipt)
-New alternator. ($305 with receipt)
-Receipts of all recent work done.

GOOD:
-Runs and drives EXCELLENT!
-Brake pads and Battery are new as of 5k miles ago.
-Also comes with new PIAA Platinum Super White head light bulbs $120 new. have old ones also.
-Clean title
-Straight body
-cleans up really nice
-VERY reliable
-Brand new alternator as of last week

BAD:
-little ding on pass side quarter panel by taillight, barely noticeable unless you are at the perfect angle and lighting.
-Dings and chips and little scrapes on bumpers, not that bad at all
-little tear on leather
-broken door handles, $30 ish on ebay, easy to install.
-ink messed up display on climate control, new units can be found for cheap
-driver side door doesnt unlock from outside, i think the key cylinder is messed up probably jammed or stripped for some reason.
-needles on cluster burnt out, easy fix if you are good with electronics and that kind of stuff.

Kelley Blue Book Value:
Excellent
$5,050

Good
$4,525

Fair
$3,875

MY PRICE
$2,899 OBO!

Pictures (car is dirty):

headlights are dirty, not yellow, they are actually crystal clear.

little tear on passenger side seat

the climate control display ink, like i was saying cant see half of it but you can still make it out.

driver side & passenger inside door panel, broken handles, easy to replace, 5 bolts to remove the door panel and 10 minutes of your time. I don't want to put money into something I have to sell so I am selling as is.

253 332 6766
253 332 6766
253 332 6766
253 332 6766
253 332 6766
text preferred please! I rarely answer calls from unknown numbers.
OR
email me at ohbeezy@gmail.com because I don't check this site much.