Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 1992 Toyota Aristo/lexus GS300 - moddified

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-08, 08:13 PM
deknick
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1992 Toyota Aristo/lexus GS300 - moddified

well someone talked to much crap in my other thread and it's not locked, so i'll try again

I've decided it's time to move on here soon. I love this car, and don't want to sell it, IF i can't get my price, then i will be keeping it. I have no problem doing that. I just have the itch to build it into a HP monster, which i don't wanna spend the money on the car right now, i'd rather buy a house or what not.

The car is a 1992 Toyota Aristo from Japan, in our market, it was made as a 1993 Lexus GS300.

The lexus GS300, only came with a 3.0L NA 2JZ-GE engine.
The Aristo came with a 3.0L NA, a 4.0L V8, and the notorious 3.0L inline 6 twin sequential turbocharged 2JZ-GTE.

The Car:
it has been in Canada, since August-ish of 2007.
it was bought bone stock, with the exception of a set of rims with worn out JDM rubber and really chewed up lips.
The mods have all been done to what i wanted, and what i chose. i have bought all the items myself, none were installed in Japan.

107 XXX KM's
2JZ-GTE 3.0L DOHC24 valve inline 6 sequentially 2 way Twin Turbo engine
oil changed every 4-5000 KM's on full synthetic
Electronic control type 2 way OD attaching 4 speed full automatic ECT-i transmission
power windows, door locks, sunroof, drivers and passenger seats, power/heated and folding motorized mirrors, stock keyless entry, Full automatic A/C that blows very cold, and heater that blows hot, Traction control(that is amazing in snow), ABS,

Engine Mods:
K&N drop in filter
GReddy FMIC (280x600x76mm)
GReddy Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller
GReddy 1.3 KG rad cap
HKS SSQV BOV with silver and purple fin inserts
Fuel Cut Defender

Exhaust Mods:
1st Cat Converter deleted
3" downpipe
3" Electronically controlled cutout, creating a 3" straightpiped exhaust that exits 15" from the engine, no cat, no muffler

Wheels and suspension:
18 X 9.5 JDM SSR fronts with 215/40/R18 yokohama S-Drive
18 X 10.5 JDM SSR rears with 245/40/R18 Kelly HP Fierce
and
16 X 7 Lexus GS300 rims with 205/60/16 Michellean Harmony for winter
Tein Type HA coilovers
Front strut bar

Interior Mods:
Full Led interior lights including climate control, gauges, shifter, dome and door courtesy lights and more, all lights in the interior have been changed to LED's.
JVA mp3 CD player
clarion amp
pioneer 12" sub in a ported box
5% limo tint on rear 5
55% tint on front 2 windows
i have a brand new VERY hard to find aristo windshield for it ( a lexus one won't fit) prices are upwards of $700 CDN for them. It's not isntalled yet, but i will be getting it done in the spring

exterior:
lexus front grill and emblem conversion
lexus rear emblem conversion
6000K HID low beams
3000K HID fog lights
rare JDM lighted License plate can be included in sale if need be

performance figures:
291rwhp and 309 ft/lbs with the cutout closed, running through stock exhaust
328rwhp and 333 ft/lbs with the cutout open, running wide open, boost controller turned off.

-compustar 8500 alarm/start, with turbo timer built in (cost over $800 when installed)
-high pressured power steering hoses replaced with braided stainless steel ones(HUGE pain in the rear to do)
-will have a stock set of GS300 rims and michellean harmoney tires for winter
-fuel filter just replaced
-spark plugs were all done

AS stated above, i'm in no rush to sell, and would ideally like to sell in the spring, but since advertising is free here, and every site that i'm posting it on, might as well.

dyno graph:

bone stock when i bought it:

winter rims and tires:

summer time:

Last edited by deknick; 12-12-08 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-07-08, 08:14 PM
deknick
Lead Lap

this is the most up to date i have, this was before the boost controller was installed:

exhaust cutout open:

and cutout closed:

I'm not going to put up with anyone flaming the price, I have a price set in my mind of what i want, and if i don't get it, then i'll simply keep it.

The car is very clean all around, and hopefully i can get a couple people to stumble across the thread and vouch for that. The mods were all done in Canada, so they were done better than the ones done in japan that come over bagged to crap.

I'm asking $14,000 USD for the car. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask, it's located in Edmonton, AB, Canada.

Last edited by deknick; 12-12-08 at 09:54 PM.
Old 12-12-08, 12:27 PM
deknick
Lead Lap

i should mention:
-compustar 8500 alarm/start, with turbo timer built in (cost over $800 when installed)
-high pressured power steering hoses replaced with braided stainless steel ones(HUGE pain in the rear to do)
-will have a stock set of GS300 rims and michellean harmoney tires for winter
-fuel filter just replaced
-spark plugs were all done