Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

Sale or Trade: 93 SC300 w/JDM 2JZ-GTE Swap. APU. Turbonetics T76 Single, Tons of Mods

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-08, 10:11 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Sale or Trade: 93 SC300 w/JDM 2JZ-GTE Swap.T76 Single Turbo, *13,000!!!!!*

***Note*** Revised and reposting, Post was previously deleted because I had no price listed; was rushing, sorry about that guys. Let the offer begin…

I’m Selling or Trading my 1993 Lexus SC300 with a 1997 JDM Aristo 2JZ-GTE (Toyota Supra MK IV) motor Swapped in. The motor also has a Custom Turbonetics T76 Single Turbo upgrade!

The chassis has 177,500 miles. The JDM Aristo 2JZ-GTE, better known as the Toyota Supra MKIV motor, was installed less than 6 months ago and came straight from Japan with 30k original miles. The Turbonetics Single Turbo was installed less than 2 months ago, and is covered for 10 months warranty!

The swap was professional installed and wired by Neil and Jimmy from Bumble Bee Racing, located in Florida. These two are very well known for doing these types of swaps and has made their name by completing numerous amounts of successful and flawless swaps.

This is Lexus was originally bought by myself about a year ago. It has been very well kept from the day I purchased it. The car was washed and waxed weekly/monthly. Interior was always cleaned and Armor-all’d weekly as well. The inside as well as the outside is in breath-taking condition. The car has never been in any accidents or collisions.

The interior is very luxurious. It has many features that are now starting to show up in 2005+ model cars! Power everything, windows, locks, seats, etc. Premium Package from Lexus. Has lots of little perks. Such as; heated seats, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, leather everywhere, all digital climate controlled ice cold air conditioning, sunroof, and much more.

The exterior has the original Lexus paintjob.

Now for the best part about the car, all the modifications!

This car is already set up perfectly for someone to drive in luxury and style, with ridiculous amounts of speed at the same time. This car requires nothing upon purchasing except for someone to drive and enjoy! Every modification of the car was either professionally installed by a Company or Garage Shop. NO SHORTCUTS, NO CHEAP TRICKS, AND NO LAZY PROOCEDURES were involved in the making of this car. Only thing holding the car back from 800+ is the Fuel System, (New fuelrail, injectors, etc.)

The list of the additional modifications is as follows:
(All modifications are installed and are in perfect working condition)

ENGINE

1997 JDM Aristo 2JZ-GTE (Toyota Supra MKIV) w/ Appo. 30k miles

Cam seals, crank seals, timing belt, upper and low control arm bushings, have been recently replaced less than 2 months ago.

Redid all the valve seals in the car! This is usually a big upgrade and maintenance procedure. It’s already done here.

Custom Turbo Manifold

Custom 3 Inch Downpipe

Tial 44MM Wastegate

Turbonetics T-Series Custom T76 Single Turbo, T76 Compressor Housing, .68 A/R Exhaust Housing, w/6 months warranty left!!!!!!

HKS SSQV Blow-Off Valve

Custom 4 Inch Intake Polished Pipe

K&N Intake Filter

Aeromotive -6AN Fuel Pressure Regulator

Walbro 1G Fuel Pump

Custom Turbo Adapter

All Stainless Steel Braided Oil Lines

Turbo Blanket

Front Mount Intercooler

ENGINE MANAGEMENT

A’PEXi Super Air Fuel Controller Neo (S-AFC Neo)

Greddy Boost Cut Controller

Greddy Speed Cut Limiter

Greddy Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller

HKS Turbo Timer

Custom 3in” piping exhaust all the way back, with a HKS Hi-Power muffler. Very nice deep sound.

IN CAR ELECTRONICS (I.C.E.)

Panasonic CQ-VD6505U Dual Din In-Dash 6.5” Widescreen Color LCD Monitor/DVD Receiver
(One of the best head units, that has optional expandable Navigation, Bluetooth, TV Tuner, XM Satellite Radio, Sirius Satellite Radio, iPod with Video, and more. The unit was professionally installed and wired by Circuit City, it is also modded so that you can watch DVD while the car is driving)

Polk Audio and Pioneer Interior Speakers

2 Kicker CVR12 (COMPVR) Subs (Removed)

Kicker ZX200.4 4-Channel Power Amplifier (Removed)

Kicker ZX750.1 Class-D Subwoofer Amplifier (Removed)

Above items are removed, but all wiring is still in place and installed in car to trunk. Buyer would simply have to buy an amp, and sub box, place in back and just connect wires. Everything is already hidden professionally in the car.

Avital Model 4400 Remote Engine Start with Vehicle Security System
(Features; Remote Start, 1 5-Button 2-Way LCD Remote, Turbo Timer option Built In, Defroster Activation Support, ESP2 Responder Ready, Parking Light Flash, Remote Power Door Locks, Valet Mode, Owner Recognition, Fault-Proof Starter Interrupt, Active/Passive Arming, 5 Channel Receiver with 3 AUX Ports, Remote Start)

WHEELS

Motegi Touge Wheels. 18x7.5 in the front and 19x10 in the rear, custom staggered fitment.

Brand New Tokico Shocks and an Ative Super Down Espalier Springs.

MORE

There is a lot more I can list, if your further interested, contact me and I can send some videos of the car, etc.

MISC

The reason I am selling, is because I am planning on working on a new project with my father. As this one is near completion, we seek a new challenge.

The car is in very good condition. The driver seat and the passenger seat have a few cracks in the leather and wear but it is the original 1993 seat, and apart from those there are no other rips or cosmetic issues. Please expect minor wear and tear due to the age of vehicle. This car is rust free, and has never been involved in an accident.

The car is being sold locally as well and I reserve the right to sell at anytime without notice. I would prefer to sell Locally, in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Will ship is necessary.

Open to all trades.

Starting at $17,000 USD obo. Price is negotiable.

If you need more pictures, additional information, or just have random questions. Please feel free to E-mail, Call, or Text me at any time.

Joey
SeriousJoey@gmail.com
Lord.nirmz@gmail.com
954-663-6122

WILL GET PICS UP SOON. Can Send PICS ASAP via E-mail.

Last edited by Nirmz Inc; 09-30-08 at 05:41 PM. Reason: forgot to put state in title new price
Old 08-24-08, 10:15 AM
T70Soarer
Rookie

interested in a 94 skyline gtst possibly?
Old 08-24-08, 10:34 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Yes I am, my Father and I are looking into Nissian's heavily. Can you send me an E-mail with me details? I am currently doing all this Via, my Iphone so some replys and updates may be delayed.
Old 08-24-08, 10:40 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

An Update and just some background to provide reassurance;

Alot of people that attempt this swap, get stumpped on certain procedures.

If anyone needs helps with their install, feel free to ask me anything, as I completed it already and can answer many things that are not answered on these forums. Or try too.

Forgot to mention above, New Turbo Water Pump, new Radiator, and new plugs. As the upgrades pop into my head I will post.
Old 08-24-08, 10:46 AM
GS430V8
Lexus Champion

GL with sale, car looks awesome, love the engine pic!
Old 08-24-08, 11:01 AM
PSiedTSi
Rookie

Auto I'm assuming since no clutch is listed? Also, why is there no MAF when running only an AFC? Or did you take previous engine management out?
Old 08-24-08, 11:22 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

GS430V8-

Thanks for the love buddy. Hopefully I can start on my new project soon and come and "Wow" you Club Lexus Mems. RB26 + IS250

PSiedTSi-

**Please see post below for correct response.***

Correct, it is auto. If you are interested in stick, I can assist in getting a quote for a Getrag Manual Transmission and have it installed at buyers expense.

Last edited by Nirmz Inc; 08-24-08 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-24-08, 11:35 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

PSiedTSi-

The Aristo Motor DOES NOT have a MAF nor does it come with one. The USDM 2JZ comes with a MAF and a MAP. The JDM Spec Aristo Motor only comes with with a MAP that controlls it. I just verified to be correct. Sorry about the mis-leading previous information. Wanted to save myself from future flames.

I can happily answer anymore questions you may have.

Last edited by Nirmz Inc; 08-24-08 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-24-08, 11:37 AM
86_sports_
Driver School Candidate

any interior pics?
Old 08-24-08, 11:54 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Currently at work ATM, I can have some interior Pictures up later this afternoon or early tomorrow morning.

I can easily send to any emaill address; this afternoon, if anyone would like them sent there before they are posted tomorrow, please just send me a PM with your e-mail address and once I get off work I'll snap some and send via my cell.
Old 08-24-08, 11:57 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 86_sports_
any interior pics?
Who cares about interior with a setup like this?!?!?!

Just kidding.
Old 08-24-08, 02:07 PM
PSiedTSi
Rookie

Ahh yes, I had a lapse in memory for a minute there! Thanks.
Old 08-24-08, 02:19 PM
sneakyazn
Driver

That is one clean engine bay...
Old 08-24-08, 09:20 PM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Mr. Sneaky-

Thanks for the love, the motor sits really nicely inside.

Bump guys, got home late. Will post interior pics in the morning. One potential trade ATM.
Old 08-25-08, 06:55 AM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Good morning guys,

I am up. All PMs have been responded too. Got some interesting emails. Nothing final ATM but can be soon. Back to the top.

Quick Reply: Sale or Trade: 93 SC300 w/JDM 2JZ-GTE Swap. APU. Turbonetics T76 Single, Tons of Mods