Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

REVISED! SC300 FULL JDM 2JZ Swap! Turbonetics Single Turbo! APU! FAST!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-08, 10:25 PM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up REVISED! SC300 FULL JDM 2JZ Swap! Turbonetics Single Turbo! APU! FAST!

I am asking around the ballpark of $17,000.00 obo.

Im selling my 1993 Lexus SC300 with a 1997 JDM Aristo 2JZ-GTE (Toyota Supra MK IV) motor Swapped in. The motor also has a Custom Turbonetics T76 Single Turbo upgrade!

The chassis has 177,500 miles. The JDM Aristo 2JZ-GTE, better known as the Toyota Supra MKIV motor, was installed less than 6 months ago and came straight from Japan with 30k original miles. The Turbonetics Single Turbo was installed less than 2 months ago, and is covered for 10 months warranty!

The swap was professional installed and wired by Neil and Jimmy from Bumble Bee Racing, located in Florida. These two are very well known for doing these types of swaps and has made their name by completing numerous amounts of successful and flawless swaps.

This is Lexus was originally bought by myself about a year ago. It has been very well kept from the day I purchased it. The car was washed and waxed weekly. Interior was always cleaned and Armor-all’d weekly as well. The inside as well as the outside is in breath-taking condition. The car has never been in any accidents or collisions.

The interior is very luxurious. It has many features that are now starting to show up in 2005+ model cars! Power everything, windows, locks, seats, etc. Has lots of little perks. Such as; heated seats, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, leather everywhere, all digital climate controlled ice cold air conditioning, sunroof, and much more.

The exterior has the original Lexus paintjob.

Now for the best part about the car, all the modifications!

This car is already set up perfectly for someone to drive in luxury and style, with ridiculous amounts of speed at the same time. This car requires nothing upon purchasing except for someone to drive and enjoy! Every modification of the car was either professionally installed by a Company or Garage Shop. NO SHORTCUTS, NO CHEAP TRICKS, AND NO LAZY PROOCEDURES were involved in the making of this car.

The list of the additional modifications is as follows:
(All modifications are installed and are in perfect working condition)

ENGINE

1997 JDM Aristo 2JZ-GTE (Toyota Supra MKIV) w/30k miles

Cam seals, crank seals, timing belt have been recently replaced less than 2 months ago.

Redid all the valve seals in the car! This is usually a big upgrade and maintenance procedure. It’s already done here.

Custom Turbo Manifold

Custom 3 Inch Downpipe

Tial 44MM Wastegate

Turbonetics T-Series Custom T76 Single Turbo, T76 Compressor Housing, .68 A/R Exhaust Housing, w/10 months warranty left!!!!!!

HKS SSQV Blow-Off Valve

Custom 4 Inch Intake Polished Pipe

K&N Intake Filter

Aeromotive -6AN Fuel Pressure Regulator

Walbro 1G Fuel Pump

Custom Turbo Adapter

All Stainless Steel Braided Oil Lines

Turbo Blanket

ENGINE MANAGEMENT

A’PEXi Super Air Fuel Controller Neo (S-AFC Neo)

Greddy Boost Cut Controller

Greddy Speed Cut Limiter

Greddy Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller

HKS Turbo Timer

Custom 3in” piping exhaust all the way back, with a HKS Hi-Power muffler. Very nice deep sound.

IN CAR ELECTRONICS (I.C.E.)

Panasonic CQ-VD6505U Dual Din In-Dash 6.5” Widescreen Color LCD Monitor/DVD Receiver
(One of the best head units, that has optional expandable Navigation, Bluetooth, TV Tuner, XM Satellite Radio, Sirius Satellite Radio, iPod with Video, and more. The unit was professionally installed and wired by Circuit City, it is also modded so that you can watch DVD while the car is driving)

Polk Audio and Pioneer Interior Speakers

2 Kicker CVR12 (COMPVR) Subs

Kicker ZX200.4 4-Channel Power Amplifier

Kicker ZX750.1 Class-D Subwoofer Amplifier

Avital Model 4400 Remote Engine Start with Vehicle Security System
(Features; Remote Start, 1 5-Button 2-Way LCD Remote, Turbo Timer option Built In, Defroster Activation Support, ESP2 Responder Ready, Parking Light Flash, Remote Power Door Locks, Valet Mode, Owner Recognition, Fault-Proof Starter Interrupt, Active/Passive Arming, 5 Channel Receiver with 3 AUX Ports, Remote Start)

WHEELS

Motegi Touge Wheels. 18x7.5 in the front and 19x10 in the rear, custom staggered fitment.

MORE

There is a lot more I can list, if your further interested, contact me and I can send some videos of the car, etc.

MISC

The car is in very good condition. The driver seat and the passenger seat has a few cracks in the leather and wear but it is the original 1993 seat, and apart from those there are no other rips or cosmetic issues.

The car is being sold locally as well and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time due to a local purchase.

If you need more pictures, additional information, and just have random questions. Please feel free to E-mail, Call, or Text me at any time.

Lord.nirmz@gmail.com
954-663-6122

WILL GET PICS UP SOON. Can Send PICS ASAP via E-mail.
Old 06-08-08, 11:01 PM
Nirmz Inc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Old 06-08-08, 11:26 PM
JesLet
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sexy motor
Old 06-09-08, 10:31 PM
Nirmz Inc