Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

98' Gs 400 Custom

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-06, 02:00 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow - that car looks sweet. the paint is just right for a business to purchase it and do some custom vinyl to make it fit their needs. it's definitely an eye catcher.

unfortunately a lot of members on here prefer subtle changes vs eye blinding fast and furious mods - thus the comments.

I think it would sell quick in vegas.
Old 11-06-06, 02:20 PM
kcbkchik
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey THX alot TLW... At least someone has some class on here and can act like an adult...
Old 11-08-06, 01:39 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kcbkchik
smart *** comments from a bunch of kids that got there cars from there parents!!!!
LOL

Granted, some of the comments in this thread were uncalled for, but that generalization is far off the mark. There are actually people in this thread trying to help with advice on how to sell your car.

GL with the sale
Old 11-08-06, 06:35 AM
kcbkchik
Driver School Candidate

You know I totally appreciate that alot.. I think alot of ppl think Im a guy but Im a chick and I was totally screwed by my x fiance.. I helped him finance and he screwed me on it so now I have this orange lexus and Im not even the type of chick that drives cars like this.. Honestly Im just tring to stay positive on this whole situation.. There is an *** for every seat ya know if not on this website maybe on another....

If any1 knows where else I can post or anything to help I would seriously appreciate it..
Thx
Kickbackchick

Last edited by kcbkchik; 11-08-06 at 06:41 AM.
Old 11-08-06, 09:42 AM
cxp2001
Lead Lap

Good Luck with your sell. They members on the Forum are very helpful, with an occasional flame..You have to expect all types of comments, which are personal. Atleast the Team Lexus cars were about the same color..
Old 11-08-06, 10:14 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

You know I totally appreciate that alot.. I think alot of ppl think Im a guy but Im a chick and I was totally screwed by my x fiance.. I helped him finance and he screwed me on it so now I have this orange lexus and Im not even the type of chick that drives cars like this.. Honestly Im just tring to stay positive on this whole situation.. There is an *** for every seat ya know if not on this website maybe on another....

If any1 knows where else I can post or anything to help I would seriously appreciate it..
Thx
Kickbackchick
I think it was already mentioned in this thread, but you may have more luck on ebay...there would be more of the import tuner - type lexus fans over there....or maybe even any boards that the online car mags like Car and Model might have, for example.

Guys, help this young lady out.........suggestions???
Old 11-08-06, 11:29 AM
Answer300
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

personally i like it. i mean its different. someone will like it i know. the way i see it is if you dont like it or dont want; what makes you think that the seller wants to hear your comments?!

there are far more things to voice your opinons and comments on in these forums than a person trying to sell a vehicle
Old 11-08-06, 12:58 PM
kcbkchik
Driver School Candidate

Ebay gets 10% of the sell.. I cant afford that unless I put the car at 29k..Then I would barely cover the pay off on the car note...
Old 11-08-06, 01:19 PM
BLAZE
Lexus Test Driver

Try posting on autotrader.com, I think it's like $100 with photo's. The ad remains until u sell the car, good luck
Old 11-10-06, 05:38 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think autotrader would be your best bet or pick up one of those car sale mags at your nearest shopping center and post it up there. Or try carmax.com aswell. Good luck.
Old 11-11-06, 06:33 PM
#1gs300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good Luck Orange Chick
Old 11-17-06, 02:11 PM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Interesting... Jeremy told me two months ago that he sold this car to somebody and he got $37K for it. I figured he was full of it...

He also told me the car was an '03 GS430, which I also knew was BS... I have a 2000 GS400, and I could tell "the tangerine" was older than my car.

Sorry to hear you got hosed. Good luck with the sale!
Old 11-18-06, 07:54 AM
slvrstrk
Driver School Candidate

Ebay gets 10% of the sell.. I cant afford that unless I put the car at 29k..Then I would barely cover the pay off on the car note...
Actually, they don't. They charge $40 to list it and then another $40 as a transaction fee as soon as the first bid is placed. $80 total. eBay may help to sell your car, but it's a slim chance. GSs don't seem to do well there. Try autotrader.com as stated above. Might be your best bet.
Old 11-18-06, 10:55 AM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

From what I remember - eBay does take a cut if you list your item with a reserve. So yes, don't put the car on eBay.
Old 11-27-06, 11:52 AM
kcbkchik
Driver School Candidate

Just so you ALL know Jeremy never owned this car..I financed it for him... he didnt sell it... I just took the **** back!!!!!! I didnt want to but I had to because he wouldnt refi it...

Last edited by kcbkchik; 11-27-06 at 01:14 PM.

Quick Reply: 98' Gs 400 Custom