Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 2000 GS300 Platinum series BLK/BLK

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-06, 01:00 PM
GS4sale
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post FS: 2000 GS300 Platinum series BLK/BLK

==>2000 LEXUS GS300 PLATINUM SERIES BLK/BLK CHEAP!!!!!!!

Imagine the unbridled power of a world-class sport sedan, combined with the smooth and dependable performance of a Lexus. Built for speed with a screaming 220-horsepower engine and aerodynamic styling, the amenities of the GS 300's spacious interior help to keep everything quiet on the inside.

OVER 30 detailed pictures can bee seen here. please copy and paste this link into your browser address to see detailed pictures.

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh.../48732/cat/500

Up for sale is the most reliable car anyone could drive in his or her life. This car is a limited production Lexus GS300 year 2000 platinum series. Treat yourself out to lifes precious gems. This cars color combination is the most sought after color. It is black exterior on black interior perforated leather. The reason why i am selling is that I just bought a 2006 Lexus RX330 AWD. I cannot afford both cars so i am selling this vehicle. There has never and I do say never been any mechanical/electrical problem with this car whatsoever. If you think I am lying, I am not. This is a Lexus and will outlast anyother car out there on the road. Lexus has built a reliability repution of #1 since its introduction in the year 1990. It also has the highest resale value for any car in the world. It is the safetest vehicle with its brake assist and airbags. Regular maintenence has been performed by Lexus of Magnuessen. Here is a list of all the performed maintenence to ensure the next owner of this lovely car that the next trip to the Mechanic will be in 10 years. I' ve recently paid over $3,000 for a complete tune up so you dont have to worry about a thing for another 10 years.

Timing belt, Waterpump, crank seals, cam seals, Denso spark plugs, Battery (warranty for another 3 years) Serpentine fan belt, oil, oil filter, air filter, interior cabin hepa filter(for allergy ridden seasons), alignment ( warranty for another year) Front tires are new, transmission flush, differential flush replace.

I am a member of an organization called Club Lexus. I have always handwashed my car and always pumped 91 octane at Unical 76 gas stations. This car has always been cared and loved for and has never been abused like the other cars you'll see here on Craigslist.

Gas mileage is excellent with this car if you are on a budget. I recieved as much as 425 miles per the tank!!! You get 18 city miles and 25 highwaymiles.

Make: Lexus
Year: 2000
Model: GS300 Platinum Edition
Color exterior: Black
color interior: Black
Title: Clear
Mileage: 138,880

Premium Sound system
Perforated leather soft seats
Price Brand new from the dealer: $52,000
Kelly blue book Suggested Retail $18,595
Your exclusive price because i really need the money asap: $13,900

OVER 30 detailed pictures can bee seen here. please copy and paste this link into your browser address to see detailed pictures.

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh.../48732/cat/500

Here is an excerpt from the company website about this car

http://lexus.com/cpo/model_detail/gs/300/2000.html

The 2000 GS 300 has retained many of the refinements made in previous model years.

The 2000 GS 300's new modifications continue to have an emphasis on safety. Brake Assist[1] has been added as a standard feature. A Child Restraint Seat (CRS) tether anchor bracket has been added as well. The GS 300 now also meets Low-Emission Vehicle (LEV) certification. Other refinements include an engine cover similar to the GS 400.

With its combination of irresistible force and attention-grabbing styling, the 2000 GS 300 owns the road.

- Bird's-eye maple interior trim and shift ****
- Perforated leather trim on center section of seats
- 16-inch, seven-spoke performance alloy wheels
- Black Pearl badging
- Platinum Series embroidered floor mats
- Power tilt-and-slide moonroof
- In-dash, six-disc CD auto-changer
- Large chromed exhaust tips

- Walnut interior trim
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift ****
- Lexus AM/FM/cassette seven-speaker 215-watt (max power) Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL)
- Power windows with one-touch auto open/close feature with pinch protection
- Cruise control
- Automatic dual-zone climate control with interior air filter, smog sensor and automatic recirculation mode
- Outside temperature gauge
- Multifunction remote entry system
- Three-way programmable transmitter to activate garage door, driveway gate
- Power tilt-and-telescopic steering column with automatic tilt-away
- Multi-adjustable power front seats and headrests
- Power door locks with driver's two-turn unlock feature
- Remote trunk-lid and fuel-filler door releases
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Sliding left and right sun visors
- Floor mats
- Dual front and rear cupholders
- Illuminated entry system
- Retained accessory power
- Dual-compartment center console with accessory power outlet and Lexus Cellular Phone storage capability
- Height-adjustable headrests for all seats, including rear-center

- Vehicle Skid Control (VSC)[2]
- Brake Assist[1]
- Driver's and front passenger's airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)[3]
- Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags (SRS)[3]
- Three-point seatbelts, front and rear, fronts with height-adjustable anchors, pre-tensioners and force limiters
- Strong cabin structure with front and rear crumple zones
- Collapsible steering column
- Defoggers for outside rearview mirror
- Side-impact door beams
- Four-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electrochromic inside and outside rearview mirrors
- Vehicle theft-deterrent and engine immobilizer system, with in-key transponder
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle
- Halogen headlamps with integrated foglamps
- Automatic on/off headlamps
- Daytime running lights
- Rear-window defogger with auto-off timer
- First aid kit
- Tool kit
- Child Restraint Seat (CRS) tether anchor bracket
- In-line 6, iron block, aluminum head, certified Low-Emission Vehicle (LEV)
- Displacement 3.0 liters (183 cubic inches)
- Horsepower at rpm 220 hp @ 5,800
- Torque at rpm 220 lb-ft @ 3,800
- Five-speed automatic Electronically Controlled Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i). Overdrive fifth gear, auto-select shift program, engine / transmission networking, flex-lockup torque converter

Last edited by GS4sale; 02-25-11 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-24-06, 05:46 PM
GS4sale
Driver School Candidate

bump bump to the top
Old 03-25-06, 11:25 AM
GS4sale
Driver School Candidate

Wink

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!