A Glimpse into the Future: The Interior of the Lexus UX Concept

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-16, 02:59 PM
DShiekhi
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Glimpse into the Future: The Interior of the Lexus UX Concept

A Glimpse into the Future: The Interior of the Lexus UX Concept

The future. That's when Lexus will showcase its new UX concept at the Paris Motor Show. The future is also when the interior of its compact SUV show vehicle appears to have come from.

Read the rest on the ClubLexus.com homepage. >>
Old 09-30-16, 03:14 PM
Club Lexus Editor
CL Editor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default holograms

here's a bit more about those holograms on the interior...
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://www.clublexus.com/articles/l...t-predictions/
Old 12-04-16, 11:56 AM
snowman22
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Total lineup need change

[QUOTE=DShiekhi;9628823]A Glimpse into the Future: The Interior of the Lexus UX Concept

The future. That's when Lexus will showcase its new UX concept at the Paris Motor Show. The future is also when the interior of its compact SUV show vehicle appears to have come from.

Read the rest on the ClubLexus.com homepage. >>
That's all fine and good to showcase concept vehicles.
The problem I have is the current 2016 and upcoming 2017 Lexus lineup.These vehicles are by far the worst looking,cheaply equipped and uncomfortable vehicles I have ever seen from Lexus. Why they continued down this path I'll never know. You know there bad when Motor Trend had really nothing good to say about most models. The worst writeup was the RX. Looks,style,lack of comfort,cheap switch gear and overall placement of controls. They nailed it with there comments. I have derived and looked over the entire lineup. All I can say is the other manufactures including GM and Ford will be picking up mega sales because of The Lexus lineup shortcomings. I have had two new RX models including my current 2015 RX Hybrid. Love everything about the Hybrid. But-- I will not be a buyer again unless they make a superior upgrade in looks and quality.