Notices
Lexus Customer Service (archive) The Lexus Customer Service forum on Club Lexus has been inactivated at this time, but past posts will be left as a visible archive forum for a period of time.

[WWI] NuLuxe Seat Cover Defect

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-15, 05:01 PM
Poqman
Lead Lap

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts
Default NuLuxe Seat Cover Defect

I have a 2015 RC350 F Sport AWD that the driver side bolster NuLuxe seat cover has a defect. The dealer doesn't seem to know what to do. Looking at the picture, you can see the NuLuxe is very, very thin and not capable of normal wear. Can this be repaired or have to be replaced?

Old 05-04-15, 04:33 PM
LexCareSP
Lexus Customer Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poqman, we are sorry to see you are having concerns with the seats in your RC. We would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please contact us here: http://www.lexus.com/contact/ at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you
Old 05-09-15, 03:25 PM
Poqman
Lead Lap

Great news! Lexus has stepped up and agreed to replace the seat cover. Couldn't be happier!
Old 06-05-15, 12:04 PM
Poqman
Lead Lap

I got my car back today with the seat cover replaced and it looks great. All is well right? No!

When I got home and read my invoice, it said, "Replaced leather seat back per DSPM. This is for customer satisfaction and is a one time good will gesture". So I thought Lexus had backed the quality of their product. Instead they have stated they did this one time only and will not warrant their NuLuxe Leather again. I have asked the dealership for the specification of the NuLuxe so we can confirm that the original cover was in fact defective, but they said the specification was company propriety and could not be released to me. So they are refusing to prove if the seat cover was defective or not and thus own the issue. Message is clear... if it fails again, don't bring it back as a warranty claim. I can only hope it holds up and I never have to have this issue again. I would not buy another Lexus with Nuluxe again. Buyers beware.
Old 06-09-15, 11:28 AM
LexCareSP
Lexus Customer Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Poqman, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Goodwill is typically offered on a One Time basis however if the concern arises again we would look at the situation again in an effort to ensure your satisfaction. We are happy your concerns were resolved. We wish you many enjoyable miles in your RC350 ~Sean P., Lexus Customer Satisfaction