Notices
Lexus Customer Service (archive) The Lexus Customer Service forum on Club Lexus has been inactivated at this time, but past posts will be left as a visible archive forum for a period of time.

3IS Fsport heated seats.. Question on everyone's mind

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-15, 03:23 PM
janterry15
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 3IS Fsport heated seats.. Question on everyone's mind

2014 fsport heated seats are just like warm on max.
This is the biggest concern for us fsport owners. We aren't sure if it's a item for recall or if it's meant to only be warm..

Other lexus models seats actually get hot. But this one even on a 4 hr drive on Max, it's doesn't heat up past like warm.

Please advise
Old 03-05-15, 09:41 AM
LexCareSC
Lexus Customer Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Janterry15, thank you for letting us know of your F Sport concerns. I have looked into this for you and we have determined that there was a change in design of the air flow in the seat for these models. In previous models the warm air was dispersed differently and on a wider scale, the current seats have a lower flow area on the seat surface. It is the way it was designed so there would not be any repairs necessary for this concern at this time.
Old 03-05-15, 11:13 AM
anhzie
Pole Position

yes same here... i been return my car to get fix the heat seat like 2 times already. At first i though the wire got disconnect but now i look on forum alot people like me... I wish you guy can fix this up soon also how about the cold seat? does it work with the IS? or GS only
Old 03-05-15, 07:53 PM
istasy
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LexCareSC
Janterry15, thank you for letting us know of your F Sport concerns. I have looked into this for you and we have determined that there was a change in design of the air flow in the seat for these models. In previous models the warm air was dispersed differently and on a wider scale, the current seats have a lower flow area on the seat surface. It is the way it was designed so there would not be any repairs necessary for this concern at this time.
Several people have this issue. Will there be a fix in the near future? My heated seats do not work at all and my Lexus dealership said there is nothing they can do about it.

Here is a link to several having issues with the 2014 Lexus IS F-Sport heated seats:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...threads-2.html
Old 03-06-15, 09:32 AM
LexCareSC
Lexus Customer Service

Originally Posted by istasy
Several people have this issue. Will there be a fix in the near future? My heated seats do not work at all and my Lexus dealership said there is nothing they can do about it.

Here is a link to several having issues with the 2014 Lexus IS F-Sport heated seats:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...threads-2.html
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be reviewing all of the concerns of our customers. We apologize that we would not have an immediate fix, as it does take time for our engineers to review the complaints and see what can be changed in future designs.