Notices
Lexus Customer Service (archive) The Lexus Customer Service forum on Club Lexus has been inactivated at this time, but past posts will be left as a visible archive forum for a period of time.

[NAV] 4GS Navigation Start-up time...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-15, 04:57 PM
obadea
Intermediate

Received 99 Likes on 36 Posts
Default 4GS Navigation Start-up time...

On the 2013 GS, the Navigation Start-up time is really long some times, about 65% of the time. By the time I get out of the garage, it finally starts-up, which means I don't have a camera while backing out of the garage.

The current work around, which works every time, is to put the car in reverse while the animation is still going on, and then the camera comes on right away. Seems to be related to the navigation connecting to the phone, because if the phone is not with me, the start-up time is quick.

Can LEXUS PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!! It's a software fix and it's really annoying, the only time you need the camera and it's not there. Have the navigation connect to the phone, AFTER the system booted up.

thank you
Old 03-16-15, 01:56 PM
LexCareSP
Lexus Customer Service

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

obadea, we recommend you have your vehicle inspected by a Lexus Dealer as they would be in the best position to diagnose and address your concerns. If you cannot get this concern addressed at the dealer level please PM me or contact us here: http://www.lexus.com/contact/
Old 03-20-15, 04:04 PM
obadea
Intermediate

Received 99 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by LexCareSP
obadea, we recommend you have your vehicle inspected by a Lexus Dealer as they would be in the best position to diagnose and address your concerns. If you cannot get this concern addressed at the dealer level please PM me or contact us here: http://www.lexus.com/contact/
Dear Lexus Care. I have done both, and made 0 progress. Can't seem to get anywhere with this, and it's a problem for lots of people on this forum.

Thank you