Sponsored by:

*Winners Announced* BeatSonic USA- ClubLexus Giveaway

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-12, 12:45 PM
BeatSonic
Sponsor

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
Default *Winners Announced* BeatSonic USA- ClubLexus Giveaway

*Thread Closed* Thanks to all who participated, winners will be chosen within 5 business days.

Dear Club Lexus Community,

We are fortunate to be able to giveaway four of our products this month to the ClubLexus community! We will be giving away two NT3203 Navigation and DVD Control Bypass Module Combo (for select 2006-2009 Lexus models) and two NT4618 Navigation and DVD Control Bypass Module Combo (for select 2012-Present Lexus models). The contest will run from today, June 1st to June 15, 2012, and during this time we will be accepting a posts from users of 100 words (correction from characters..respect to donnie) or less stating the reason why you deserve to win. The posts are open for interpretation (serious or funny) and we will choose the four winners based on your answers. The winners will be picked 5 business days after the contest is over and the users will be notified. Start posting! Have fun and good luck!

Please use this thread to post for the contest, and feel free to ask any questions or post your comments.

Product Descriptions:

Features:
  • Enable functions that lock out when the car goes into motion.
  • Plug and Play harness enables no splicing of factory harness.
  • Easily reversible to factory specifications.
  • One-touch switch to easily override factory navigation system.
  • Control button that enables the DVD player bypass.
  • Made in Japan.

While Driving, allow full access to factory navigation and DVD controls while vehicle is in motion:
  • Enter and edit destinations.
  • Enter and edit Points of Interests.
  • Browse phone and address book.
  • Dial phone numbers on the numeric keypad.
  • Browse music folders and play list from MP3 discs and /or HDD audio sources.
  • Watch DVD and screen features.

Additional Information:
The DVD bypass may be engaged at all times without affecting any other factory controls.

Products:

NT3203 Navigation and DVD Control Bypass Module Combo

Product Link: http://www.beatsonicusa.com/beat-son...ss-module.html

Compatibility:
2007-2009 Lexus ES 350
2006-2009 Lexus IS 250
2006-2009 Lexus IS 350
2008-2009 Lexus IS F
2007-2009 Lexus LS 460
2007-2009 Lexus LS 460 L
2008-2009 Lexus LS 600h L
2009 Toyota Landcruiser
For 2006-2009 Lexus GS models, please go to NT3203USA

NT4618 Navigation and DVD Control Bypass Module Combo

Product Link: http://www.beatsonicusa.com/beat-son...ss-module.html

Compatibility:
2011-2012 Lexus CT 200h
2010-2012 Lexus ES 350
2010-2011 Lexus GS 460
2010-2011 Lexus GS 350
2010-2011 Lexus GS 450h
2010-2012 Lexus GX 460
2010-2012 Lexus IS F
2010-2012 Lexus IS 350C
2010-2012 Lexus IS 250C
2010-2012 Lexus IS 350
2010-2012 Lexus IS 250
2010-2012 Lexus LS 460
2010-2012 Lexus LS 600h L
2010-2012 Lexus HS 250h
2010-2012 Lexus RX 350
2010-2012 Lexus RX 450h
2010 Lexus SC 430
2010-2011 Toyota Land Cruiser

CLUBLEXUS.com Beatsonic Contest - Official Rules
1. Eligibility: CLUBLEXUS.COM’S Beat-Sonic Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all employees of the named Contest Partner, all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Contest Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Contest entry period begins when the Contest is posted on CLUBLEXUS.COM and ends at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time) on June 15, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
3. Contest Entry: You may enter the Contest during the Contest Period by using an APPROVED method of entry. The APPROVED method of entry is identified in the Contest announcement and is as follows:
a. Forum Post/Posts in the “Sticky”. For CLUBLEXUS.COM forum entries, you must be a registered user of CLUBLEXUS.COM to participate. You may post a response to an authorized CLUBLEXUS.COM Contest forum post and automatically be entered in the poll by posting a response. Limit one entry per registered user. Multiple posts on one forum thread will be deemed one entry.
Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void.
4. Prizes: Two prizes of Beat-Sonic NT4618 Navigation and DVD Control Bypass Module Combo and two prizes of Beat-Sonic NT3203 Navigation and DVD Control Bypass Module Combo (total of 4) will be awarded; approximate retail value (“ARV”) is valued up to US$900. Prize will be shipped from the Sponsor. Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of an advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result of the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
5. Selection of Contest Winners/Odds: The best post of Why I Deserve to Win Contest criteria consists of CLUBLEXUS.COM members posting of a 100 characters or less of “why I deserve to win”. The best post Contest will consist of a poll based on Beat-Sonic members’ votes (“Judges”). The forum post with the most poll votes from the Judges for the best answer of “why I deserve to win” will be the winner (“Judging Criteria”). The winner will be notified via private message on CLUBLEXUS.COM, within 5 business days after the end of the Contest Period. The winner will be announced in the “Sticky”. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by the second highest poll winner. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected. Decisions of the Judges and Sponsor on all matters relating to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize in the event that insufficient number of eligible entries meeting the minimum Judging Criteria is submitted, as determined by the Judges and Sponsor, in their sole discretion. There will be 4 winners. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
6. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within 5 business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
7. General Rules: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (c) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any ClubLexus.com operated by the Contest Entities; (ii) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (iii) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (iv) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Contest or in any activity related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information. The personal information collected through the Contest is subject to [CLUBLEXUS.COM]’s Privacy Policy. By entering the Contest, you agree to the use of your personal information as described in the Privacy Policy.
8. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Contest Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
9.Winner’s List: For a list of the Contest winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: CLUBLEXUS.COM Beat-SonicGiveaway Winner’s List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within 30 days after the end of the Contest Period.
10. Sponsor: Beat-Sonic USA

http://www.beatsonicusa.com/

Last edited by IB Nolan; 06-15-12 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-01-12, 12:57 PM
i2fat
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I should win because these products would be perfect for me. I am so fat (i2fat) that it pains me to have to stop and slow down my car on my way to McDonalds to get my supersize meal, just to input something into my navigation system. I have my burger in one hand and my other hand on the steering wheel; I don't really need anymore other complications to just work the navigation! So please, help a fatty like me out and offer me this.

Sincerely,

2fat2kidnap
Old 06-01-12, 06:32 PM
loudzone
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like to write you my "statement of qualification" as to why i should be granted this extraordinary gift from a prime vendor. however, you limit us to only 100 words so i won't be able to finish. i will also stop my kissing up to prevent any other members from "refunding their lunches" aka emesis or better known as vomiting.
i am trying to win the NT3203 and re-gift it to a friend. its a great feeling to be "giving" and greater feeling to be "re-gifting", but the greatest feeling is "re-gifting a free gift". please help this cheap skate out. btw. i will need to buy her a new head unit for her '06 IS 250. PM me a recommended unit whether i win or not. thanks.
Old 06-04-12, 08:09 AM
donnieS
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lonely older IS350 seeks NT3203

Lonely older IS350 seeks NT3203
Stock, clean, fun. Seeks wiring companion for movies, nav...and more?

Comment:
I deserve to win because I followed the rules. 100 characters is hard to do. Wish me luck.
Old 06-04-12, 09:00 PM
laxpete21
Driver School Candidate

I am going to be one of the few men out there that actually can admit this fact...I am quite possibly the worst male in the world when it comes to directions. It is quite amusing but also very sad. I can get my fiancé and me lost heading to bed for the night. Even with navigation in my IS, I have to rely on my fiancé to lend a helping hand. This great product would just help things out a bit more. Help a man keep a little bit of dignity. Congrats to whoever receives!!
Old 06-05-12, 07:47 PM
lilninja
Rookie

i think i deserve to win something nice because i am bad at directions and with a 3 month old daughter i simply will not be able to afford to buy anything nice like one of these prizes. that is until she is off to college in a Lexus that i am restoring for her to eventually keep for herself if she so decides too. also i recommend this forum to anybody i know in the world of import cars weather luxury or speed is their destination. weather they join or not is on them
Old 06-05-12, 08:54 PM
Shervin350
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bc i look stupid every time i want show someone my dvd and ML system, i have to park, emergency brake, than play
Old 06-05-12, 09:37 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Do you know how painful it is to see your dad trying to type in an address one slow finger at a time because he is too proud to have you do it? And then that's not including the time he needs to put on his glasses as well as find the backspace button when he inevitable messes up. So please help me out!
Old 06-05-12, 09:40 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

As with any mod that makes the car unique, this particular mod is one of the few electronic ones that really sets the car apart well. The ability to input locations and watch DVDs make this particular mod one worth getting. I didn't buy my car to look forward to each red light just to input info or change a music folder. My IS F is definitely a fun driving experience, but it is a drag when the focus shifts to waiting for a red light to type in a destination or address. Having this mod would sustain the fun driving experience all the time.
Old 06-05-12, 11:57 PM
ISMY350
Pit Crew

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I believe all Lexus Owners deserves this kit since we all drive a fun, reliable car but it will be very useful and very handy for me especially driving around the Los Angeles area for my job and locating my destinations as well being safe, and in one piece or whatever reason, it will be useful for the road ahead of me. I hope I'm one of the lucky winners and good luck to all
Old 06-06-12, 12:46 AM
GiGAS
Rookie

I got my IS250 as a graduation present and boasted a little too much to my girlfriend about it. She is the type of girl that needs to be constantly entertained. I told her that she could watch Tangled on the drive to Nor Cal. To my surprise, I recently just learned that you can’t actually watch movies unless the car is parked, so now I’m going have to face a sad, disappointed girlfriend… unless I win, so help me out! It should be noted that you will be making two people win with one prize.

Last edited by GiGAS; 06-06-12 at 12:58 AM.
Old 06-06-12, 02:19 PM
Ciege
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would love to have one for my new (to me) 2011 RX450h. Wife can't read a map, I won’t stop for directions. So allowing her to use the NAV while I’m driving will be safer for everyone inside and outside the vehicle. Since I bought my RX450h used, you already know I’m cheap and probably won't buy your product directly from you anyway, just buy it from someone who’s getting rid of one or just not buy it. You wouldn't be getting my money anyway. Therefore its most beneficial if you just go ahead and give me one for free!
Old 06-06-12, 09:31 PM
Ys88q7
Driver

Love to have one ,my little 4yr old son always ask me "Play the movie Daddy" when he gets in my car no matter how many times I explain why I can't play it while driving .Also my boss gots same color car as I do but his is the L ,he's got a hookup at a local custom shop "he's friends with the owner " for a similar DVD bypass install for free and he's rubs it in my face ,love to see his face if I could pull up with a much better product free from beatsonicusa.
Old 06-06-12, 11:05 PM
KOIS
Rookie

I believe I deserve to win because I have no navigation! I've had a broken nav unit for a while now and can't afford to buy a replacement. I have absolutely no sense of direction and meeting up with friends has become difficult. So now I sit in my car, pretending to drive somewhere while my neighbor's walk by and I wave goodbye as I head nowhere. Seriously though it would be awesome if I could win this. If not well then, the lucky 4 probably need it more than I do and I'm okay with that. Lol
Old 06-07-12, 05:04 AM
Kramer
Instructor

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts

(Sega Games Sonic the Hedgehog) The only way to win the game and "BeatSonic" is to be able to "NAV" your way through the game without having to stop and input information for directions! You have to "ByPass" him in order to WIN. "NT3203" assists you safely to "BeatSonic" for a glorious Victory! 2009 USB ISF FTW!!!!

Quick Reply: *Winners Announced* BeatSonic USA- ClubLexus Giveaway