Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

*Winners Announced* BeatSonic USA- ClubLexus Giveaway

Old 06-07-12, 03:29 PM
atokad
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need this awesome BeatSonic modification because I live in Colorado and the roads here are not straight, half of them are not marked, and it's never safe to pull over because there are falling boulders that can kill you! Not to mention the bears that break through your glass to get your food! So the BeatSonic is essential for my survival!

And, YOU get to come to Colorado to take pictures of me and my vehicle and watch Warren Miller ski films as I chauffeur you up the mountain!

Atokad
2007 Sport w/KDSS

Old 06-08-12, 06:45 PM
kenv
Rookie

My wife and I were robbed when we were pulled over/stopped when inputting directions in LA.. NOT A COMFORTABLE FEELING.
Old 06-12-12, 12:46 PM
BeatSonic
Sponsor

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Keep the entries coming! only 3 days left!

http://www.beatsonicusa.com/
Old 06-13-12, 07:29 AM
cdxsuprace
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need one because I do a lot of traveling for work. I have to use Google map on my phone while driving to find direction because its a hassle to pull over everytime to use the navigation. I also want to be able to play movie when the kids are in the car.
Old 06-13-12, 05:27 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

It would be really nice to use the touchscreen interface over the "push to talk" button and its tedious interface. That and the GF get's jealous of the female voice >_< hah! Thanks for the opportunity!
Old 06-13-12, 05:29 PM
gyung
Pole Position

The BeatSonic Bypass Control module would be a great addition to our family's 2010 GX460 because breaks on long road trips should be determined by the strongest bladder, not the weakest - and this would help limit the amount of downtime as it won't give an additional excuse to pull over the side of the road.
Old 06-13-12, 05:29 PM
LXurious
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I believe I should receive the prize because I drive a LS600hL that I often do not get to experience fully. The rear passengers get the extra space and flip down screen to watch movies. Also being able to put BeatSonic USA in my bio here and on my cardomain under my mods will be a good look for both of us as it will be promoted on Lexus‘ top flagship sedan. I hope I am among the 4 chosen on this fine forum, every one here deserves one, or should buy one. Thank you for the opportunity.
Old 06-13-12, 05:38 PM
Trendzero
Driver

Hello,

Thank you for this great contest! I would love to win this because I travel extensively for my job, often traveling to remote parts of Colorado, and nothing is worse then having to pull over on a steep mountain road to enter in a new destination into my IS350!
Old 06-13-12, 06:42 PM
Zeal3
Pole Position

I believe I should win because I am a Pre-Nursing student that lives in Palmdale, commutes to Los Angeles for school, then to Torrance to stay at a relatives house. I have a trouble getting around because I am not familiar with the area. Since I am a broke college student I can't afford a data plan for my cell phone so I can't get directions on the go. Whenever I am driving everyone likes to argue on which direction to take and before we even get to our destination we are already annoyed with one another. So I hope that winning this contest it can help me get around more efficiently, effectively, and prevent everyone from killing each other when we don't know where to go. It is also my birthday on June 15 when this contest ends. :P
Old 06-13-12, 09:00 PM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

Remember the story about the kid that sold his kidney on the black market to be able to afford an iPad? I'm said kid, and if I don't win, I will have to sell my last and only kidney and die. Please save my life.

Thank you beat sonic! Even if I don't win, what you guys are doing is awesome!
Old 06-14-12, 09:14 AM
Rickyp521
Rookie

Trying to surprise my brother since he just got Into grad school and what else would
Be a great present then giving him a brand new beat sonic navigation. For being successful comes with some rewards. Hope I win cause I really want to give my brother this!
Old 06-14-12, 09:51 AM
birador
Lead Lap

Definitely a right item for the right car! I don't have to use all the 100 words limit to convice you that i deserve to be ONE of the recepient of that wonderful ang amazing technology. Can't wait to use the most reliable nav on the planet! I'll will wait for my price!thanks in advance.
Old 06-15-12, 12:19 AM
ISCjonny
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

World's first ISC on Air Cup Suspension featuring BeatSonic Nav/DVD Bypass module. Sounds like great exposure and marketing which will lead to potential future sales. Win Win combo for both of us. The ISC is also scheduled to be a booth car for Lighting Techniks at all upcoming local events and possibly SEMA.
Old 06-15-12, 10:53 AM
fhan888
Driver

I don't, but my wife deserves this. I bought her, her dream car this month to cheer her up since losing her father and uncle last year in a fishing accident. I'm on a quest to make this tha most awesome ride ever for her.
Old 06-22-12, 12:48 PM
LXurious
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Who won this?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *Winners Announced* BeatSonic USA- ClubLexus Giveaway