Sponsored by:

Sirius Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-12, 02:14 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sirius Tuner

Does anyone know where the tuner might be located in the 06 GX470 for the Sirius Sat. Tuner? I hope that it is not behind the head unit. Thanks for any help. I know I have Sat. radio because I had it activated at one time but my wife did not like it so we canceled it. I was told it was behind the head unit(I was just hoping that mann777 was wrong, no offense mann)
Old 02-23-12, 04:27 PM
Kansas
Lead Lap

Received 252 Likes on 199 Posts

Where would you like it to be? LOL! What's the problem with it being behind the head unit?

Here are instructions for installing XM sat in a 2007-up GX470 from the Sewell Lexus website.
Attached Files

Last edited by Kansas; 02-23-12 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-23-12, 05:20 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

it is not a question of where I would like it to be or how to install it. I have an issue with it, in that I can not recieve the signal anymore. I just re-activated it and can not get a signal and the diagnostics says that it is not connected. So I was trying to see if I could get to the module easily to replace it.
Old 02-23-12, 05:29 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

Thanks Kansas for the PDF. I guess I will have to start tearing the stinking car apart to see if something may have come undone or there is a loose connection somewhere. Any suggestion as to where to start would be great.. Thanks.
Old 02-23-12, 05:30 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

Thanks Kansas for the PDF. I guess I will have to start tearing the stinking car apart to see if something may have come undone or there is a loose connection somewhere. Any suggestion as to where to start would be great.. Thanks.
Old 02-23-12, 05:31 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

Old 02-23-12, 05:34 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

Hey Kansas, thanks for the PDF. I guess that I am going to have to tear the car apart to see if there is a loose connection or a wire that is no longer connected. Was hoping someone might be able to tell me where to look for this as a commom issue.
Old 02-23-12, 05:35 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

Hey Kansas, thanks for the PDF. I guess that I am going to have to tear the car apart to see if there is a loose connection or a wire that is no longer connected. Was hoping someone might be able to tell me where to look for this as a commom issue.
Old 02-23-12, 05:37 PM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

Old 03-12-12, 07:28 AM
MC5Wes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Radio

Hard to believe your recever has become disconnected. After turning off the service.

Do you get any service at all? On the channel 0 does it show the radio number? Channel 1,2 and 3 should have the preview channel working.

If you are not getting a signal. You may just need a refresh.

https://care.siriusxm.com/retailrefresh_view.action
Old 03-19-12, 05:17 AM
golfdawg
Driver School Candidate

I said the same thing MC5Wes. I can not change to any channel for the SIrius. Can not even get to the radio ID(EISN) channel to even give me that number(good thing I wrote it down. I have done too many refreshes to where I give up. I do not where to go from here except to an audio store or try and find out where the sirius unit is and see what is going on.