Speaker Recommendation 94 SC300

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-09, 01:01 PM
azstinger1
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speaker Recommendation 94 SC300

Hi all,

So first on my list is a new headunit going with the Apline W505 (with pretty much all the possible goodies it has). I was curious what you all would recommend for the rest of the speaker upgrades. Please note, I am attempting this install my self and have dang near zero experience (I can only get better If it try right ). For the sub, I am already relocating the battery to the trunk of the car and don't want to loose any more space, so I need something that would fit in the stock location. I am planning on deadning the car from top to bottom (floor, roof, trunk divider, trunk, doors) if that makes any difference.

I am planning on getting a optima yellowtop and an upgraded alternator, what else should I be looking at doing (links would be awesome) to prepare this 94 for an upgraded stereo system, upgraded car alarm, lojack, etc?

Thanks for taking your time to help out someone with very limited experience!

Last edited by azstinger1; 10-12-09 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-21-09, 11:51 AM
CrZxDrAgOn
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by azstinger1
Hi all,

So first on my list is a new headunit going with the Apline W505 (with pretty much all the possible goodies it has). I was curious what you all would recommend for the rest of the speaker upgrades. Please note, I am attempting this install my self and have dang near zero experience (I can only get better If it try right ). For the sub, I am already relocating the battery to the trunk of the car and don't want to loose any more space, so I need something that would fit in the stock location. I am planning on deadning the car from top to bottom (floor, roof, trunk divider, trunk, doors) if that makes any difference.

I am planning on getting a optima yellowtop and an upgraded alternator, what else should I be looking at doing (links would be awesome) to prepare this 94 for an upgraded stereo system, upgraded car alarm, lojack, etc?

Thanks for taking your time to help out someone with very limited experience!
i just installed infinity components 6 1/2s for the front and rear, this is defiently a plus since the front speakres are 4 inch stock.. u will need this adpater palte which u can disamble and use it for the front.. and for the rear to mounts 6 1/2s in the car ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-Spe...CarQ5fSpeakers .. gl with the install!!