Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

[HELP!] Passenger mirror, power lock, and door light doesn’t work after audio install

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-08, 03:53 AM
chengxuez
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [HELP!] Passenger mirror, power lock, and door light doesn’t work after audio install

One month ago, I did a install of aftermarket audio system, replaced the old speaker and tweeter on the passenger door. After all, now I try to put everything back together, found out that the power mirror, power door lock, and the little door light is not working only on passenger door, but power windows still works on passenger door, it works fine even control from the driver side door. And I don’t think its fuse, my driver side door is working fine (mirror, window, lock, and the little light on the bottom), but it can not control the power mirror, nor power door lock for the passenger door (it can only lock the driver lock with the power door lock switch on the driver side door). I think there is somehow the power is not going through, but how is that possible, I mean the power window on passenger door is working fine.

Please help me, it will be really appreciated.