IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Lexus North Miami lease

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-15, 08:40 PM
2015isboy
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus North Miami lease

Anyone lease their is250 or is350 here? Please share prices if possible. I'm looking to upgrade to an F sport in a couple months. Just wanted to see what you got in terms of deal.
Old 04-15-15, 10:10 PM
TTechLexus
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I first went to pines and they gave me a horrible offer, then I went Kendall who gave me a pretty good deal. I then found a contact back at Pembroke pines and he beat Kendall's good deal.

So my suggestion go to Kendall/North Miami and hammer them down on a deal. Then call my contact at Pines I'll PM you his name.
Old 04-16-15, 10:43 AM
egmmbah
Driver School Candidate

Pines and North Miami are the same company they are both Zinn Automotive Group owned by Craig Zinn. . . It's all about who you know because I got a great deal personally. . . Traded in car and rolled $10k negative equity, paid $2k down, and leased is250 F-sport with every option and 15k/ year miles for $475/month and I my credit doesn;t even qualify for any of their lease programs. . .
Old 04-16-15, 03:44 PM
250Fsprt
Driver School Candidate

first of all you need to know what your Residual value will be and money factor.. find this out and put it on a paper type and keep it into a folder. inside this folder make up a sheet or sheets with crazy numbers looking like you've been shopping around. so they can see you know your ****. Go in there and you tell them how much you want to pay and that's final. I did my shopping. I first went to Lexus of west Kendall had them start me out at $600 and talked them down to $525. took a picture of their paper and said thank you and walked out. Next place I went to was Lexus of Kendal. Should them a picture of their own paper from another dealer and asked if they can beat this.. they will always say of course we can.... I had them bring it down to $450 had them run my credit with a score of 655... took a picture of their paper and of my credit score. and said thank you..... them I called Pembroke pines and told them if they can beat $400 with a credit score of 655 zero down, told him that this is what Lexus of Kendall is offering me as of right now.. they told me of course we can.. so off I went to Pembroke pines and believe or not I took out a 2015 white Lexus IS250 F sport for $405 with taxes included and zero out of pocket. (lease) Knowledge is power and this is what car sales men will always have unless we know more.
Old 04-16-15, 03:47 PM
250Fsprt
Driver School Candidate

And from what I hear Pembroke pines loves giving away cars... ask for Alexander Mulan and tell him Terry sent you and that he wants to when he's going to put me in the 350...
Old 04-16-15, 03:53 PM
250Fsprt
Driver School Candidate

Sorry I forgot to mention that I had them bring the car down from 46000. I have navigation. Spoiler, lite doorsills backup camera with sensors and BSM to 38000 and some change. This was the power of knowing my residual. which I think was .83
Old 04-17-15, 01:09 PM
2015isboy
Driver

For your purchase what was the money factor and residual value? Thanks for the input man.

Originally Posted by 250Fsprt
first of all you need to know what your Residual value will be and money factor.. find this out and put it on a paper type and keep it into a folder. inside this folder make up a sheet or sheets with crazy numbers looking like you've been shopping around. so they can see you know your ****. Go in there and you tell them how much you want to pay and that's final. I did my shopping. I first went to Lexus of west Kendall had them start me out at $600 and talked them down to $525. took a picture of their paper and said thank you and walked out. Next place I went to was Lexus of Kendal. Should them a picture of their own paper from another dealer and asked if they can beat this.. they will always say of course we can.... I had them bring it down to $450 had them run my credit with a score of 655... took a picture of their paper and of my credit score. and said thank you..... them I called Pembroke pines and told them if they can beat $400 with a credit score of 655 zero down, told him that this is what Lexus of Kendall is offering me as of right now.. they told me of course we can.. so off I went to Pembroke pines and believe or not I took out a 2015 white Lexus IS250 F sport for $405 with taxes included and zero out of pocket. (lease) Knowledge is power and this is what car sales men will always have unless we know more.
Old 04-17-15, 01:09 PM
2015isboy
Driver

Thats a pretty insane deal. 8000 off msrp

Sorry I forgot to mention that I had them bring the car down from 46000. I have navigation. Spoiler, lite doorsills backup camera with sensors and BSM to 38000 and some change. This was the power of knowing my residual. which I think was .83
Old 04-17-15, 01:38 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Sir - believe you might be confused.

.83 residual - what is that? Please elaborate.

$8k off an IS250 - hmmmm
Old 04-18-15, 07:37 AM
250Fsprt
Driver School Candidate

I'm at work right now but I will show my buyers order so you guys can see. I wouldn't lie to you guys. just want you to know what's possible in the car selling world. no one should ever pay more than 450 for a Lexus Is lease. and never put money down for a lease. its lost money if you crash. if you have 2000 dollars, it will bring your payments down, but what I would do is put those 2000 in your bank account and use it interest free so if anything happens you still have your money.
Old 04-18-15, 07:55 AM
TTechLexus
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah thats a crazy good deal, how much is your payment?
Old 04-18-15, 10:26 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

I'm at work right now but I will show my buyers order so you guys can see. I wouldn't lie to you guys. just want you to know what's possible in the car selling world. no one should ever pay more than 450 for a Lexus Is lease. and never put money down for a lease. its lost money if you crash. if you have 2000 dollars, it will bring your payments down, but what I would do is put those 2000 in your bank account and use it interest free so if anything happens you still have your money.
Or if you are in a state that allows MSDs, use the extra cash for up to 9 MSDs and reduce your money factor to almost nothing. Reduces your payment $40-50 and you get your deposits back at the end of the lease (minus any excess mileage/damage).
Old 04-18-15, 06:03 PM
2015isboy
Driver

Florida allows for MSD. I put down 2250 as MSD for my is base. Its a great way to get that payment down.

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
Or if you are in a state that allows MSDs, use the extra cash for up to 9 MSDs and reduce your money factor to almost nothing. Reduces your payment $40-50 and you get your deposits back at the end of the lease (minus any excess mileage/damage).
Old 04-18-15, 06:03 PM
2015isboy
Driver

Please send me a copy I will use it as leverage

Old 04-18-15, 06:04 PM
2015isboy
Driver

Is it true best time to lease is when a new model is rolling around? They were out of 2014 is models when I leased my is. They flew out like hot cakes.

Quick Reply: Lexus North Miami lease