Search this Thread

Old 02-04-15, 02:33 PM
JustNoize
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New FSport Rims, Shocks & Springs

Just Got My Lexus Statement this month it says

Tis The new Year For Lexus Is Accessories

Fsport 18-IN P5 FIVE-SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS<br/><br/>Add a bold directional look to your IS with these F SPORT 18-in five-spoke performance wheels*. The wheel offset improves track width, enhancing cornering performance and overall handling. An F SPORT logo center cap completes the look. The wheels are dynamically tested to meet all Lexus performance standards. Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitor System* and chassis safety systems.

Fsport SHOCK ABSORBERS<br/><br/>Craving more road feel? Developed in cooperation with Bilstein®, the F SPORT shock absorbers* provide a tuned package built specifically for this vehicle. Ride quality becomes slightly firmer than stock while providing optimum balance and control. Bilstein®'s proprietary monotube high-pressure nitrogen gas system offers consistent damping action even in demanding driving conditions.

Fsport Lowering Springs<br/><br/>Take to the road with a more aggressive stance and a lower center of gravity. Installing front and rear F SPORT lowering springs* sets the vehicle approximately one inch closer to the ground. Performance benefits include quicker turn-in as well as enhanced steering response and cornering ability. Rigorously tested and engineered to help ensure against rattles, clunking or rubbing—even when pushed to the limit—these springs work with either the stock shock absorbers or
Old 02-04-15, 03:30 PM
ddvette9
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When will the f sport springs be available? How much?
Old 02-04-15, 03:39 PM
anamynous
Pole Position

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

So does using F Sport parts such as intake, exhaust, and lowering springs void warranties like using other aftermarket parts?
Old 02-04-15, 03:42 PM
mushybreak
Driver

Originally Posted by anamynous
So does using F Sport parts such as intake, exhaust, and lowering springs void warranties like using other aftermarket parts?
No it doesn't.
Old 02-04-15, 04:15 PM
JustNoize
Driver

already rocking the Fsport Exhaust And intake .. Been to the dealer 3-4 time i get complements every time lol
Old 02-04-15, 04:48 PM
Mushi31
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i really wanna see the shocks and springs together and see the drop!
Old 02-04-15, 07:29 PM
Jbreezie
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mushi31
i really wanna see the shocks and springs together and see the drop!
+1, it's probably like RSR half downs. How much are they? Love you keeping with the F theme!
Old 02-09-15, 05:07 PM
adilhassan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JustNoize
Just Got My Lexus Statement this month it says

Tis The new Year For Lexus Is Accessories

Fsport 18-IN P5 FIVE-SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS<br/><br/>Add a bold directional look to your IS with these F SPORT 18-in five-spoke performance wheels*. The wheel offset improves track width, enhancing cornering performance and overall handling. An F SPORT logo center cap completes the look. The wheels are dynamically tested to meet all Lexus performance standards. Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitor System* and chassis safety systems.

Fsport SHOCK ABSORBERS<br/><br/>Craving more road feel? Developed in cooperation with Bilstein®, the F SPORT shock absorbers* provide a tuned package built specifically for this vehicle. Ride quality becomes slightly firmer than stock while providing optimum balance and control. Bilstein®'s proprietary monotube high-pressure nitrogen gas system offers consistent damping action even in demanding driving conditions.

Fsport Lowering Springs<br/><br/>Take to the road with a more aggressive stance and a lower center of gravity. Installing front and rear F SPORT lowering springs* sets the vehicle approximately one inch closer to the ground. Performance benefits include quicker turn-in as well as enhanced steering response and cornering ability. Rigorously tested and engineered to help ensure against rattles, clunking or rubbing—even when pushed to the limit—these springs work with either the stock shock absorbers or
When will the lowering springs be available?
Old 02-10-15, 04:36 AM
AdvanSLF
Lead Lap

honestly, except for the spider, multimesh on the non-fsport, split 5 spoke on the F sport, lexus make pretty ***** wheels, and this new five spoke is no exception... its freakin hideous. it looks like it's made from one of those ***** name companies from a fast and furious catalog. lexus needs to give us better and cleaner wheel designs like audis and bmws..
Old 02-10-15, 08:13 AM
Rockstr512
Rookie

I called Sewell yesterday and they said for the 2014-15 IS at F Sport lowering springs will probably be out in 3-4 months.
Those 5 spoke rims are hideous, reminds me of my moms old Ford Taurus.
Hopefully this week I'll put my order for some RS-R half downs, Austin has some bumpy roads.