Ark Exhaust Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-14, 10:35 PM
3ivato
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Ark Exhaust Review

Hello All Fellow Lex Drivers:
This is my Real Review of the Ark Grip Exhaust on my Fsport 350 2014 Rwd Model :
It was Installed on Dec 17th at the Ark Headquarters in CA..
So almost 2 weeks to the day. .Wanted enough time to Hear it -Drive it and ETC::I been debating over what Exhaust to Get..I went on Utube -Asked other Lexus Drivers 4 their 2 cents-All of them let me personally Hear their Exhaust up and Personal ..So i Put Work in..(Keep that in Mind)I am Not going to bad Mouth other Exhaust Brands out there. .Not my Nature:
Here is the Raw Truth:I Choose Ark because of the Reputation Quality and Sound...Simple as That. .Not 2 Mention the Burnt Tip Look which I now See other Different Companies Duplicating ( Which is a Compliment to Ark!!!!
When I First turned the Car on after Installation -Good God!!!!!!
Thing is LOUDDDDD..U will Wake up The Dead::::::No Joke...LOUDDDDD....Super Loud """
It will set off Sensitive Car Alarms. ..But once it goes to Regular Idle -It's Kool...Cruising Ard is Fine..It's Louder than Stock way more but Not Annoying Loud..Matter of Fact LAPD pulled Along side me the other day and I wanted to see if they would Put the Lights on me..But Naw no Problems at all..Keep that in Mind when Deciding on What Company to go with.Makes no Sense to Drop Top Dollar on a MOD if u Get a Ticket On ::
Needless 2 Say I was even more Happy on my Choice of Ark after having no Problems with OneTime!!Now once u hit the Pedal and Push the Rpm's""""It's a Beast..Damn^^^^^^ sounds like a Nice Deep Superior BOSS GROWL ///CAR SOUNDS MORE AGGRESSIVE ////Eager to PLAY..Makes me want to Drive the G Ride Even More::Luvvvvvv the Sound..Especially in FSPORT MODE**************
Keep in Mind We are Driving a LEXUS -luxury_street_car ::Not a Muscle Car..Keep Things in Perspective. .2 each is Own..BTW if u get any kind of Exhaust -if u can Afford it..Go CATBACK///Go BIG or go Home!!!!BTW ARK only Produces CATBACK Systems.
Not Trying to Change my Ride into a Race Car -Just Wanted More Personality and AUDIO OF MY CHOICE to my Exhaust ::Keep it Simple. .
Plus Visually I love the Burnt Tips. .They do sell Non Burnt as Well..Again 2 each is own...Oh Yeah no Drone""""".When u hit the Pedal u Will Hear Top Notch Power !!!!Yes I do believe The Hp improves as well..U have to ask Ark about Official Numbers. .But I feel more Kick:LIFE on the Ride now then I Had on Stock..Any Questions u have 4 Ark..Hit up Michael at the Headquarters in CA. .All the dudes there are Top Notch ..No Attitude at All..Since I dropping my Hard Earn Beard $$$$-That's good to know..
So Hopefully if u were like Me these Previous 2 months debating which Exhaust to Invest in..This may Help..If not THANK U 4 TAKING TIME OUT OF UR BUSY SCHEDULE TO READ MY WORDS..I a Regular Dude like YA'LL ...Pedal 2 the Medal. .Drive Safe Homies!!!!!
Old 12-28-14, 11:13 PM
TheShaddix
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

This has got to be the most entertaining post i've ever read! And the exhaust is nice, i recently heard it in person, I like it a lot.
Old 12-28-14, 11:19 PM
3ivato
Rookie

Glad u Enjoyed it The Review. .Thnx 4 the kind Words
TheShaddix. ...Keep it Real .ha ha
Old 12-28-14, 11:22 PM
anthonys2r
Advanced

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

My head hurts
Old 12-29-14, 04:30 AM
Swacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Too poor of grammar to read all of that. However, i was a customer of ARK back in the days when i had my genesis coupe and their GRIP exhaust was incredible. The text above that states it sets off car alarms, I call bluff. It sounds very good for a v6 exhaust, but lets be realistic.

I'm hoping they made an AWD version soon so I can get on on my wife's car.
Old 12-29-14, 06:05 AM
3ivato
Rookie

This Person Mentions I Have (Too Poor of Grammar)...Wow:Lmao Lmao.
Enough Said..
Far as the Alarm going off....I Forgot we Carpool together every morning .So u Would Know!!!My Neighbors Vehicle goes off when I start up the Ride..But I must be Dreaming according to this Person. Like I Stated...Certain Alarms go off /some don't. .The Ark Exhaust is Still Fantastic. .....Luv it. Go get it..
Old 12-29-14, 06:18 AM
rgonza1
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exciting post! I love it!

Can you post some pics or videos?
Old 12-29-14, 06:27 AM
3ivato
Rookie

Originally Posted by rgonza1
Exciting post! I love it!

Can you post some pics or videos?
Thank u !!!!!! Rgonza1
yeah I am working on it..Haha ha..Hopefully Soon:
Old 12-29-14, 06:33 AM
Swacer
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 3ivato
This Person Mentions I Have (Too Poor of Grammar)...Wow:Lmao Lmao.
Enough Said..
Far as the Alarm going off....I Forgot we Carpool together every morning .So u Would Know!!!My Neighbors Vehicle goes off when I start up the Ride..But I must be Dreaming according to this Person. Like I Stated...Certain Alarms go off /some don't. .The Ark Exhaust is Still Fantastic. .....Luv it. Go get it..
Um...perhaps you missed the part where i said I had one of their GRIP exhausts before? I am very aware of the ARK exhaust, I also know the people that work there quite well. So...

And let's not really discuss volume, because if you were behind my car, I could shake your windshield loose on a full pull.

Lets just agree that ARK makes a great exhaust
Old 12-29-14, 06:46 AM
3ivato
Rookie

Fair enough !!!!!! Swacer
Old 12-29-14, 12:41 PM
r0shiro
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

it really is a great exhaust. so glad i was used for the R&D on this project...

my neighbors hate me btw...lol. nice purchase...

good luck!
Old 12-29-14, 12:47 PM
3ivato
Rookie

Originally Posted by r0shiro
it really is a great exhaust. so glad i was used for the R&D on this project...

my neighbors hate me btw...lol. nice purchase...

good luck!
Ha ha ha ha. ....I know ur Pain with the Neighbor Situation. ...
Yeah I Love it ......Thnx Bro.......
Old 12-29-14, 10:21 PM
salvadorik
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3ivata, I really loved your post. I laughed my a.. off lol

I am actually really really debating whether to buy Ark exhaust or to keep my f-sport. $1.5K is a lot of money plus installation and all that. But it sounds really really nice though. It kinda gives you a feeling that you are driving a faster more powerful car (although the speed and power remain same).
Old 12-30-14, 04:06 AM
Swacer
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by salvadorik
3ivata, I really loved your post. I laughed my a.. off lol

I am actually really really debating whether to buy Ark exhaust or to keep my f-sport. $1.5K is a lot of money plus installation and all that. But it sounds really really nice though. It kinda gives you a feeling that you are driving a faster more powerful car (although the speed and power remain same).
You should be able to install it yourself in a couple of hours on a weekend.
Old 12-30-14, 07:36 AM
3ivato
Rookie

[QUOTE=salvadorik;8845317]3ivata, I really loved your post. I laughed my a.. off lol

I am actually really really debating whether to buy Ark exhaust or to keep my f-sport. $1.5K is a lot of money plus installation and all that. But it sounds really really nice though. It kinda gives you a feeling that you are driving a faster more powerful car (although the speed and power remain same).[/QUOTE

Glad u Enjoyed the Review. ..Ark is much louder than F Sport..
If u can Afford it ..Go 4 it Man....Let me know if u get it or Not:

Quick Reply: Ark Exhaust Review