IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Lease prices for 2015 IS350/250 F sport

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-14, 01:18 PM
Riceater
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
I think the security deposit amount is to the next $25 increment of your payment, ie each security deposit would be 400 for a payment of 390. If you've got the cash you can tie up and you take care of your vehicle, It's a great investment because you get it all back at the end of the lease while reducing your lease payment 40-60 per month. You can make $1400 on a 24 month lease for a $3600 investment - not a bad roi.
Oh I see what you guys are saying now. Ill ask about this when I go in tonight to talk to the dealer. If they come down to my target payment, Ill probably be leaving in a new car tonight.
Old 12-17-14, 01:22 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Riceater
Oh I see what you guys are saying now. Ill ask about this when I go in tonight to talk to the dealer. If they come down to my target payment, Ill probably be leaving in a new car tonight.
Good luck - hope you make a great deal.

Let us know how it goes.
Old 12-17-14, 01:29 PM
Riceater
Driver

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
Good luck - hope you make a great deal.

Let us know how it goes.
Definitely. These clublexus threads on leasing have already saved me thousands of dollars. Hopefully I'll just be one more good deal to throw on here to give future club lexus members some more negotiating power.
Old 12-17-14, 02:35 PM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Definitely. These clublexus threads on leasing have already saved me thousands of dollars. Hopefully I'll just be one more good deal to throw on here to give future club lexus members some more negotiating power.
+1 I've learned many good things from it as well! Thanks CL community!
Old 12-17-14, 09:18 PM
Riceater
Driver

Well, we settled on a price tonight and drove home in a 2015 Ultra White/Rioja Red IS250 F-sport w/Nav and BSM.

OTD $40,300 (MSRP $44,313)
24mo/15k miles
$3000 down
$372/mo with Tier 1 credit (December to Remember waives first payment)

I think the trick was I had them competing for my business with another, higher volume dealership, and made it clear that I was just going to go there if they couldn't get within a few dollars a month of them and stayed firm to that. I also discovered while there that they'll forgive overage charges for mileage or wear/tear as long as you're trading your car in on a new lexus lease again - which was our plan all along.. Looking forward to an RC350 F-sport in a couple of years

Thanks to Clublexus, I had an idea of how far down i could actually get them and I'm pretty happy with the results. I probably could have had them come down a little further but they got really close to my target and were good sports as I kept turning down offer after offer that they threw at me claiming each was their "best" or "them practically giving the car away."

Hopefully this helps someone out there and if anyone has any further questions feel free to PM me and I'll discuss it further. Happy to be back in a Lexus!
Old 12-18-14, 08:24 AM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Well, we settled on a price tonight and drove home in a 2015 Ultra White/Rioja Red IS250 F-sport w/Nav and BSM.

24mo/15k miles
$3000 down

I think the trick was I had them competing for my business with another, higher volume dealership, and made it clear that I was just going to go there if they couldn't get within a few dollars a month of them and stayed firm to that. I also discovered while there that they'll forgive overage charges for mileage or wear/tear as long as you're trading your car in on a new lexus lease again - which was our plan all along.. Looking forward to an RC350 F-sport in a couple of years

Thanks to Clublexus, I had an idea of how far down i could actually get them and I'm pretty happy with the results. I probably could have had them come down a little further but they got really close to my target and were good sports as I kept turning down offer after offer that they threw at me claiming each was their "best" or "them practically giving the car away."

Hopefully this helps someone out there and if anyone has any further questions feel free to PM me and I'll discuss it further. Happy to be back in a Lexus!
Glad the deal worked out for you! Welcome back to Lexus - you'll enjoy that IS as much as I am
Old 12-18-14, 09:53 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

24mo/15k miles
$3000 down

Congrats - glad you got the deal you were looking for - and the hot color combo too!

Now you can relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor driving that thing - great job!