IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Anyone here have experience with Lexus Of Queens Service Dept?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-14, 11:35 AM
CobraGSF
Lead Lap

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Anyone here have experience with Lexus Of Queens Service Dept?

Hey guys so I scheduled to get m inspection done at my local lexus dealership, Lexus Of Queens. Generally for a service or for anything I would take it to the dealership I bought it from, Lexus of Smithtown but that's an hour away from home and I really don't feel like driving all the way out there just for an inspection and to get a couple minor issues looked at. My dealership Lexus of Smithtown was rated one of the highest lexus dealers in the northeast and it shows, they are so professional and take such good care of my car.

The reason for the post is that I just wanted to know how people who have experience with Lexus of Queens feel about it? do they take good care of your cars? do the workers seem competent etc...

I remember when I was in the market for my 350fsport I went to queens and the sales people just didn't seem to take me seriously at all, I was 20 years old at the time. but smithtown did and that's why I eventually bought the car from them. so maybe that's why I have a bad taste in my mouth about them lol. appreciate you reading and I appreciate the responses guys. my service is this upcoming Friday!
Old 11-09-14, 11:44 AM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree with you on their sales department. Went there with my cousin to check out the CT, but no one even bothered to come up to us for assistance. I wouldn't go back there ever