LEXUS of GLENDALE ELITE MEMBERS benefits

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-14, 12:55 PM
scottkim23
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LEXUS of GLENDALE ELITE MEMBERS benefits

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone else bought there car at Lexus of Glendale and got the Elite Members benefits. I'm trying to find all the benefits again online but haven't been able to. Anyone know the exact perks? I think its suppose to be free details on your birthday and free gas on 10k maint?

Thanks
Old 06-27-14, 09:47 PM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Received 173 Likes on 126 Posts

i'm an elite member at lexus of carlsbad and i have absolutely no idea what the designation means.
Old 06-27-14, 09:53 PM
Fizzboy7
Lexus Test Driver

Received 156 Likes on 91 Posts

Never buy any vehicle from a dealership that plasters their own emblem on the back of a car. This mares the finish, looks tacky and hick, and is a scam way of getting free advertising for the dealership. Lexus of Glendale should be ashamed of their old-school, cheesy tactics of taking advantage of customers without paying them to advertise for them.
Old 06-27-14, 10:12 PM
davyjordi
Pole Position

welp, i'm an elite member of lexus of carlsbad as i mentioned, but lexus of carlsbad doesn't plaster their adverts on the rear of the vehicles they sell.

i used to service my 2IS at lexus of glendale and never paid much attention, i suppose, as i didn't notice that the dealership was placing their name on the rear of vehicles. hm. shame.
Old 06-28-14, 04:50 PM
seesaw111
Driver School Candidate

Free basic car wash every week... I'm actually sitting in the lounge right now, waiting for my car... There's a bunch of Apple computers here, coffee, fresh popcorn, pastries, massage chairs... Yeahhh, not too bad. They vacuum the mats too and wipe down the dashboard. And yes, for your birthday, free detailed car wash!!!!

I don't mind that they plaster "Lexus of Glendale" on the back of my car... The Glendale part is really small...
Old 06-28-14, 05:03 PM
seesaw111
Driver School Candidate

Oh and yeah, they fill up your tank for select paid services.
Old 06-28-14, 06:39 PM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by seesaw111

I don't mind that they plaster "Lexus of Glendale" on the back of my car... The Glendale part is really small...
i would flip out if a dealer stuck their name on the vehicle i just purchased without my consent.
Old 06-28-14, 09:51 PM
Fizzboy7
Lexus Test Driver

Nearly all Lexus dealers do what Glendale does. Or ask for it and you'll get it if you are on good terms with your S.A.. Only difference is Glendale advertises it. Gluing on dealer advertising hinders resale to the picky and the collector. It's an old-school advertising scam quickly becoming passe.
Old 06-28-14, 10:33 PM
bucanero
Pole Position

First thing I did is debadged the car and changed the license plate frame. I hate seeing those dealers that have those tacky metalic emblems in the Lexus font or any other car maker font with their dealer name on it. But each to his own I guess...
Old 06-29-14, 06:36 AM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Fizzboy7
Nearly all Lexus dealers do what Glendale does. Or ask for it and you'll get it if you are on good terms with your S.A.. Only difference is Glendale advertises it. Gluing on dealer advertising hinders resale to the picky and the collector. It's an old-school advertising scam quickly becoming passe.
i rarely see a 'lexus of_____' emblem on lexus cars in california. so, if nearly every dealer, as may be true -- ostensibly, anyhow -- engages in the practice, then nearly all very seldom engage in doing so.
Old 06-29-14, 11:25 AM
sunnyx213
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by scottkim23
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone else bought there car at Lexus of Glendale and got the Elite Members benefits. I'm trying to find all the benefits again online but haven't been able to. Anyone know the exact perks? I think its suppose to be free details on your birthday and free gas on 10k maint?

Thanks
Old 06-29-14, 01:51 PM
Fizzboy7
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by davyjordi
i rarely see a 'lexus of_____' emblem on lexus cars in california. so, if nearly every dealer, as may be true -- ostensibly, anyhow -- engages in the practice, then nearly all very seldom engage in doing so.
Oops, you may have misread or I may have not clarified. Nearly every dealer does what Lexus of Glendale does, but referring to offering perks. The tacky added emblem is exclusive to Lexus of Glendale.
Old 06-29-14, 06:12 PM
moose66
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bucanero
First thing I did is debadged the car and changed the license plate frame. I hate seeing those dealers that have those tacky metalic emblems in the Lexus font or any other car maker font with their dealer name on it. But each to his own I guess...
No need to this as far as I am concerned. No matter who I buy a car from, I ask them to remove all stickers and license plate holders. If someone wants to know who I purchased from, I can tell them. I get nothing from riding around with their name plastered anywhere they decide to put it.

Also some of the perks mentioned are nothing you don't get from Lexus with out being considered an Elite member. I think Lexus considers all buyers elite. You can get your car washed at anytime. If you chose to have them wash it all. Many use machines which put the whammy on your paint job!
Old 06-29-14, 06:28 PM
davyjordi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Fizzboy7
Oops, you may have misread or I may have not clarified. Nearly every dealer does what Lexus of Glendale does, but referring to offering perks. The tacky added emblem is exclusive to Lexus of Glendale.
ahhh, gotcha - it was written a bit nebulously.

and yeah, only after buying my second car from lexus of carlsbad was i included within the cool kids club.