Randre19
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pheonix72
Should change the title to " impromptu meeting of 2 jackasses"
Originally Posted by McMuffin
Way to park like a douche bag!
Originally Posted by islandbeef
Yup, haters are gonna hate. I see the BMW's and Benzos in the background are parked proper.

Originally Posted by keyframe13
The subliminal message here is "I bought myself a Lexus and I park like a douche everywhere I go"
I think it's debatable about who are the real douchebags here. But have a great day guys!!
Attached Thumbnails Impromptu 3IS meet at my gym-img_2819.jpg  
Old 05-06-14, 07:08 AM
Randre19
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by finalhope
Lol, you got the guts to park like that. If I saw that I might not do anything or maybe...... People who key you aren't jealous or hating, they just want to teach you how to park properly with respect. I would never park my IS350 F Sport like a boss because I know I'm not, but are you? If an IS350 F Sport is the cost of a bottle of soda for you then you're the boss! Well I did remember someone claim they park like this and came back seeing all 6 of their windows broken, I wouldn't think you want that to happen lol.
Just for the record, I usually don't park like that but I did it out of respect for his 3IS. I am not a boss and don't consider myself a boss. I few months ago I parked normally in a different part of the lot and came back to a long scrape on my rear driver side door. Doesn't matter how or where you park, people are going to ding your car. I will gladly park far away or like a "douchebag" to protect my car as it is not the "cost of a bottle of soda"
Old 05-06-14, 07:38 AM
Randre19
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by makoto
Awesome car! BTW, where did you get the black pearl emblems?
I bought them off Sewell when I got the car. The price was steep but I thought they were worth it.
Old 05-06-14, 09:25 AM
craigsager
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Randre19
Just for the record, I usually don't park like that but I did it out of respect for his 3IS. I am not a boss and don't consider myself a boss. I few months ago I parked normally in a different part of the lot and came back to a long scrape on my rear driver side door. Doesn't matter how or where you park, people are going to ding your car. I will gladly park far away or like a "douchebag" to protect my car as it is not the "cost of a bottle of soda"

You may not be a douchebag but many people believe you increase the likelihood of getting your car vandalized when you park like this. Sure someone can ding you if you park legitimately. But when you take up three parking spots between two cars, someone is bound to try to "teach you a lesson" by doing something worst than a car ding.

Save yourself the trouble, criticism, and misunderstanding by parking correctly.
Old 05-06-14, 12:10 PM
Randre19
Lead Lap

Seems like Californians are more exposed to car vandalism from poor parking. Everyone that has posted about smashing windows or keying cars ect...are all from Cali
Old 05-06-14, 12:30 PM
keyframe13
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Randre19
Seems like Californians are more exposed to car vandalism from poor parking. Everyone that has posted about smashing windows or keying cars ect...are all from Cali
Just to clarify: this is not "poor parking" this is ******* parking and the logic is simple; if you have such an expensive car and you think you're better than anyone else demanding 2 spots for your car, you can sure afford a paint job and few puncture tires.
You should probably propose to your local authority that all cars over $30k and not older than 5 years to park on 2 spots from now on.

Last edited by keyframe13; 05-06-14 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-07-14, 03:07 AM
finalhope
Rookie

Wonder how would he feel when he parked like that and someone decided to severely vandalized his car then have someone else call the cops to issue him a ticket for improper parking. Do not tell me you have the $$ to pay for tickets when you put that front license plate on the side of your bumper lol. Tell me what would you do if that happens? QQ

Btw I park my IS350 F Sport properly and I never get a ding. You just need the brain to know how long would you take to get back and what kind of car is park next to you. If it happens then it happens, it's just a ding get it fix. Like everyone said here you're increasing the likelihood of vandalism and much worse. Reason you do not want a ding is to save money right? but you're INCREASING the chances of some much worse case scenario.

I like how you said you're parking like that out of respect for HIS 3IS, trust me I really do

It's already embarrassing enough to post something you believe is awesome to share, but get disagreed by the majority of the responses from mostly 3rd Gen IS owners, so please think if something more brilliant to respond to us.