IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

2014 Lexus IS 350 RWD Floor Mat

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-14, 11:44 PM
Helterran
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2014 Lexus IS 350 RWD Floor Mat

Where can i find an good floor mat? I am looking for the rubber type.....

without spending big o bucks while still make the car looks good?

i was thinking about WeatherMat, but i don't know?
I dont think i want to buy directly from Lexus Dealership as i feel they already screw me enough..

The ones come with the car is good quality, but it does get dirty very easily.. (I notice a bunch of leaf)

one co-worker actually told me to go get my car washed. *but i only drove 1000 miles and already have 1 wash already) *free dealer wash that probably make my car more dirtier.........
Old 04-18-14, 05:35 AM
AdvanSLF
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Helterran
Where can i find an good floor mat? I am looking for the rubber type.....

without spending big o bucks while still make the car looks good?

i was thinking about WeatherMat, but i don't know?
I dont think i want to buy directly from Lexus Dealership as i feel they already screw me enough..

The ones come with the car is good quality, but it does get dirty very easily.. (I notice a bunch of leaf)

one co-worker actually told me to go get my car washed. *but i only drove 1000 miles and already have 1 wash already) *free dealer wash that probably make my car more dirtier.........
have you tried going to the local walmart and just trying out a bunch of different mats? i got the dealer to throw it in the sale. holds up well, doesn't get dirty too quickly.. it depends on what you're doing and everyday life is like. who cares about what your coworker says, i bet you still have a nicer car them him. however, i do agree with the fact that because you have a nice car, you should maintain it.

and i'm a bit confused as you first started talking about floor mats, then washing your car? anyways, for god sakes stop taking it to the dealer car wash or any local wash that has bristles or whatnot. brushless washes only! you probably already marred your paint job. have fun polishing and resealing that bad boy up.
Old 04-18-14, 06:19 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

the OEM all weather mats look the best. They have the lexus logo and actually say Lexus IS

for car washing wash it yourself with the proper microfiber mitts and drying with microfiber towels

Last edited by 4TehNguyen; 04-18-14 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-18-14, 07:54 AM
AdvanSLF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen
the OEM all weather mats look the best. They have the lexus logo and actually say Lexus IS

for car washing wash it yourself with the proper microfiber mitts and drying with microfiber towels
agreed. the factory ones are clean and simple.

don't forget to throw in the grit guards, and two bucket wash method!
Old 04-18-14, 09:37 AM
Kitten
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try Costco. I got some really cheap (~$12), durable mats there. They don't look ugly either.
Old 04-18-14, 12:06 PM
AdvanSLF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Kitten
Try Costco. I got some really cheap (~$12), durable mats there. They don't look ugly either.
oh yeah, i forgot about Costco--the place that has everything--food, floor mats, male order brides lol
Old 04-18-14, 12:14 PM
AdvanSLF
Lead Lap

YOU ARE WELCOME!

WeatherTech 11AVMSB
$69.99
$34.99
WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Front & Rear AVM Car Floor Mats $34.99
Sears has the WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Front & Rear AVM Car Floor Mats, for a low $34.99. Buy Online, Pick Up In Store. Tax in most. This is $30 less than elsewhere and a rare discount on WeatherTech Floor mats. [Compare Prices]

Sears also has the WeatherTech Gray All Vehicle Cargo Mat Universal (Great for SUV Trunks), for a low $44.99.

These are designed to fit many vehicle and can be trimmed for the perfect fit. Tall outer ridges and channels to help guide fluids to the lower half of the mat where a reservoir traps fluids and debris - away from your feet and clothes.
Old 04-18-14, 12:41 PM
dasrakete
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by AdvanSLF
YOU ARE WELCOME!

WeatherTech 11AVMSB
$69.99
$34.99
WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Front & Rear AVM Car Floor Mats $34.99
Sears has the WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Front & Rear AVM Car Floor Mats, for a low $34.99. Buy Online, Pick Up In Store. Tax in most. This is $30 less than elsewhere and a rare discount on WeatherTech Floor mats. [Compare Prices]

Sears also has the WeatherTech Gray All Vehicle Cargo Mat Universal (Great for SUV Trunks), for a low $44.99.

These are designed to fit many vehicle and can be trimmed for the perfect fit. Tall outer ridges and channels to help guide fluids to the lower half of the mat where a reservoir traps fluids and debris - away from your feet and clothes.
Go online and look up U-Guard. They are not too expensive and hold up well especially to slush.
Old 04-18-14, 05:10 PM
amoney805
Pole Position

Get the OEM rubber mats from Sewell. I think I spent less than $100 bucks.
Old 04-19-14, 12:08 AM
Helterran
Driver

Originally Posted by AdvanSLF
have you tried going to the local walmart and just trying out a bunch of different mats? i got the dealer to throw it in the sale. holds up well, doesn't get dirty too quickly.. it depends on what you're doing and everyday life is like. who cares about what your coworker says, i bet you still have a nicer car them him. however, i do agree with the fact that because you have a nice car, you should maintain it.

and i'm a bit confused as you first started talking about floor mats, then washing your car? anyways, for god sakes stop taking it to the dealer car wash or any local wash that has bristles or whatnot. brushless washes only! you probably already marred your paint job. have fun polishing and resealing that bad boy up.
I took it to Lexus dealer to wash.. too lazy..... i know they suck, but it does come out pretty good.......... and yes i will definitely need to re-wax it......

i know they have bunch of mats at walmart...... i am looking for something that doesn't look cheap.. after all i did spend a bit buying the car (in cash too)
Old 04-19-14, 12:09 AM
Helterran
Driver

Originally Posted by amoney805
Get the OEM rubber mats from Sewell. I think I spent less than $100 bucks.
I will check out... i am trying to stay away from Sewell since i rejected an offer from an sales person... he was offering me lower than parkplace by about $100.00 but i end up buying from parkplace since its next to my work.
Old 04-19-14, 12:10 AM
Helterran
Driver

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen

link price / place to buy please? i dont see them
Old 04-24-14, 01:05 PM
FuYun
Driver School Candidate

Anyone know the best price on OEM all-weather floor mats? Don't wanna get ripped off by the local dealer.
Old 04-24-14, 01:15 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Helterran
link price / place to buy please? i dont see them
Originally Posted by FuYun
Anyone know the best price on OEM all-weather floor mats? Don't wanna get ripped off by the local dealer.
$79+ shipping cost if you've registered as a CL member

http://is.sewellparts.com/accessorie...2014/6273.html
Old 04-24-14, 01:26 PM
FuYun
Driver School Candidate

Great price on 4 pieces! Thanks so much!

Quick Reply: 2014 Lexus IS 350 RWD Floor Mat