Club Lexus Forums

Club Lexus Forums (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   IS - Third Generation (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-third-generation-249/)
-   -   2015 Model (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-third-generation/729263-2015-model.html)

tsopranoMB 02-12-14 08:34 AM

2015 Model
 
from my inside sources, arriving to dealers in AUGUST!

will have new updated version of Lexus Enform with REMOTE START on all versions (NAV and non NAV)

stay tuned for more info as I can find it! :thumbup:

yycdave 02-12-14 08:38 AM

But 2014 NAV can still get remote start, right? I don't need to wait until 2015 models..?

wednesday 02-12-14 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB (Post 8376723)
from my inside sources, arriving to dealers in AUGUST!

will have new updated version of Lexus Enform with REMOTE START on all versions (NAV and non NAV)

stay tuned for more info as I can find it! :thumbup:

Thanks for the info but sure hoping they arrive before August. My lease is up in July but maybe I can arrange something with the dealer.

Let us know if you hear anything else on colors or options!

Im2bz2p345 02-12-14 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB (Post 8376723)
from my inside sources, arriving to dealers in AUGUST!

will have new updated version of Lexus Enform with REMOTE START on all versions (NAV and non NAV)

stay tuned for more info as I can find it! :thumbup:

Awesome news!

I'm assuming remote start will be an option (or possibly included in some package), not standard, correct?

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to what sort of enhancements the 2015 model offers.

~ Im2bz2p345 :)

dbs600 02-12-14 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im2bz2p345 (Post 8376763)
I'm assuming remote start will be an option (or possibly included in some package), not standard, correct?

Umm; yea; was thinking same; hard to tell from post of OP...?

tsopranoMB 02-12-14 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yycdave (Post 8376737)
But 2014 NAV can still get remote start, right? I don't need to wait until 2015 models..?

unfortunately NOT for NAV equipped...only non NAV for the 2014 model...

Yes, the nav will be optional on the 2015 for all models...

Hoovey2411 02-12-14 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wednesday (Post 8376741)
Thanks for the info but sure hoping they arrive before August. My lease is up in July but maybe I can arrange something with the dealer.

Let us know if you hear anything else on colors or options!

You can do month to month leasing too. We've had several guests do this once their initial lease was up because they liked the car or needed more time before another purchase :thumbup:

corradoMR2 02-12-14 04:36 PM

On behalf of Wednesday and many others in the US - to the OP million-dollar question. Will USB be available in the US???:confused:

wednesday 02-12-14 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411 (Post 8377590)
You can do month to month leasing too. We've had several guests do this once their initial lease was up because they liked the car or needed more time before another purchase :thumbup:

I am hoping that I can do this and that they will give me a deal similar to the outgoing '14 models (probably not) because my husband says I need to go with the cheapest option:sad:

Quote:

On behalf of Wednesday and many others in the US - to the OP million-dollar question. Will USB be available in the US???
I am going to be fit to be tied if they do and the husband puts his foot down that I have to get a '14 model to save money:mad:

SonyHome 02-12-14 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB (Post 8377437)
unfortunately NOT for NAV equipped...only non NAV for the 2014 model...

Yes, the nav will be optional on the 2015 for all models...

Are you saying remote start will NOT be available for 2014 with NAV? :uh: This is so not what my sales rep told me....

Will 2015 have cooled seats and memory features on the F Sport?

Rebirthing 02-12-14 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wednesday (Post 8377807)
I am hoping that I can do this and that they will give me a deal similar to the outgoing '14 models (probably not) because my husband says I need to go with the cheapest option:sad:

I am going to be fit to be tied if they do and the husband puts his foot down that I have to get a '14 model to save money:mad:

I would love to know if the USB is available for 2015 as well!
I'm almost done working with a dealership selling me an IS250 F-S for $38000 or less, but if the USB is available in August...I might just hold on to my $!!!

atomic350 02-12-14 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB (Post 8377437)
unfortunately NOT for NAV equipped...only non NAV for the 2014 model...

Yes, the nav will be optional on the 2015 for all models...

I find this confusing. I understand regular remote start won't work with the 2014 nav. model. But you mentioned an enform suite update. Wouldn't this unlock the same feature for all nav and why would't this update work for specific 2014? Isn't enform suite exclusive to all nav model? :uh:

oghowie 02-13-14 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonyHome (Post 8377819)
Are you saying remote start will NOT be available for 2014 with NAV? :uh: This is so not what my sales rep told me....

Will 2015 have cooled seats and memory features on the F Sport?

I just picked my car up this Saturday and my rep told me that it would work with my FSport with NAV. He stated the ETA was sometime in the Fall. I don't believe they really "know" anything concrete though.

dbs600 02-13-14 09:32 AM

What other changes are coming to the 2015 model?

cFoo 02-13-14 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corradoMR2 (Post 8377598)
On behalf of Wednesday and many others in the US - to the OP million-dollar question. Will USB be available in the US???:confused:

LOL way to go to rub it into our neighbours.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved