Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there's a pic of it I saw that someone posted here on CL.. can't remember where
Old 10-10-13, 05:08 PM
doctorttt
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SonyHome
Picture please!
Let just say that even if you close the cover fully, there is still space on the side so your cables won't get jammed.
Old 10-10-13, 05:09 PM
doctorttt
Lead Lap

check them out
Attached Thumbnails MOTHERLOAD list of PROS, CONS and discoveries-20131010_200029.jpg   MOTHERLOAD list of PROS, CONS and discoveries-20131010_200104.jpg  
Old 10-10-13, 05:12 PM
vbx
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No sunglass compartment and no ashtray / coin tray.

But, hey, you can buy a separate ashtray and lose 1 cup holder. Let me know when you guys find out the price for these things.

http://is.sewellparts.com/accessorie...2014/6360.html
Old 10-10-13, 05:14 PM
SonyHome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doctorttt
check them out
Thanks. You sure have a lot of cables in there!
Old 10-10-13, 05:16 PM
F350
Pole Position

check them out
Hahaha nice, that exactly looks like mine
Old 10-10-13, 05:18 PM
doctorttt
Lead Lap

Thanks. You sure have a lot of cables in there!
Yup I do.

One USB slot is used by the thumb drive for my MP3s (I don't like Bluetooth music due to quality). The second slot is for an 1-4 USB splitter ($5 on ebay, free shipping), two of which are currently being used. One for Android and the other for Apple; therefore, you see two wires coming out of that gap on the side of the center storage box. I use an Android phone, but one of the girls who sits in the passenger seat could be using an iphone. lol I don't allow drinking in my car, even myself; therefore, the cup holder is really a phone holder.

Last edited by doctorttt; 10-10-13 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-10-13, 05:31 PM
alexlude
Lead Lap

Yup I do.

One USB slot is used by the thumb drive for my MP3s. The second slot is for an 1-4 USB splitter ($5 on ebay, free shipping), two of which are currently being used. One for Android and the other for Apple; therefore, you see two wires coming out of that gap on the side of the center storage box. I use an Android phone, but one of the girls who sits in the passenger seat could be using an iphone. lol I don't allow drinking in my car, even myself; therefore, the cup holder is really a phone holder.

When using the USB splitter, do you still get power charge to all devices when plugged in?
Old 10-10-13, 05:34 PM
doctorttt
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by alexlude
When using the USB splitter, do you still get power charge to all devices when plugged in?
Yup I do, but I don't expect both of my devices will be fully charged in a short period of time since the power output of a USB port is not that high.
Old 10-10-13, 05:49 PM
SonyHome
Lexus Test Driver

Yup I do.

One USB slot is used by the thumb drive for my MP3s (I don't like Bluetooth music due to quality). The second slot is for an 1-4 USB splitter ($5 on ebay, free shipping), two of which are currently being used. One for Android and the other for Apple; therefore, you see two wires coming out of that gap on the side of the center storage box. I use an Android phone, but one of the girls who sits in the passenger seat could be using an iphone. lol I don't allow drinking in my car, even myself; therefore, the cup holder is really a phone holder.
Does the car come with USB 3.0 ports? Does the phone charge even when the car is not running? I need to get an extra iPhone lightning charger for the car.

Can you play movies from USB ports? Perhaps you could plug in SSD drive to have all your music and movies.
Old 10-10-13, 06:00 PM
dbs600
Lexus Test Driver

Maybe there's a way for the key fob to work with the car turned on? I'd like to be able to lock the car while it's running with either the heat or A/C on in either the winter or summer when I run into a store quickly...

Last edited by dbs600; 10-10-13 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-10-13, 06:04 PM
doctorttt
Lead Lap

Does the car come with USB 3.0 ports? Does the phone charge even when the car is not running? I need to get an extra iPhone lightning charger for the car.

Can you play movies from USB ports? Perhaps you could plug in SSD drive to have all your music and movies.
I'm not sure whether the USB port is 3.0. Perhaps you can find that in the manuals. As long as the car's battery is on, the phone will charge via the USB port. I'm not sure about playing movies since I don't have Mark Levinson.
Old 10-10-13, 06:09 PM
SonyHome
Lexus Test Driver

I'm not sure whether the USB port is 3.0. Perhaps you can find that in the manuals. As long as the car's battery is on, the phone will charge via the USB port. I'm not sure about playing movies since I don't have Mark Levinson.
I looked it up on the user manual.

USB memory
When saving the images to a USB memory device, name the folder that the images are
saved to “Image”.
●Compatible device formats
The following device format can be used:
• The image’s file format must be JPEG
• USB communication format: USB2.0 FS (480 Mbps)
• File system format: FAT16/32 (Windows)
• Correspondence class: Mass storage class
● JPEG file compatibility
Compatible image size: Maximum 5MB
Old 10-10-13, 06:14 PM
GaryHE
Driver School Candidate

Just because you have F-Sport you don't have to floor it at every signal light! 10MPG!? That is horrible. I assume you have IS350.

10 mpg is really low...I've been averaging right at 24 mpg with my IS 350 AWD (1600 miles on the odometer so far). My driving is about 60% hwy/40% urban
Old 10-10-13, 06:25 PM
alexlude
Lead Lap

I remember reading somewhere you don't need ML to watch DVD? The stock navi should allow?? Unlike previous years GS

Quick Reply: MOTHERLOAD list of PROS, CONS and discoveries