Vossen Wheels devotion & loyalty to customers

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-13, 06:45 PM
LEXUS1904
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vossen Wheels devotion & loyalty to customers

My unfortunate situation

If you're curious on the outcome of my situation that happened almost a month ago please continue to read.

A few days after posting this thread i was contacted by Mike from Vossen wheels. He told me to talk to Diego from Vossen Wheels to see if there was a solution to my situation. This was the email i received:

"Hello Brian,

We greatly appreciate you being a valued Vossen customer. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your wheels. Please keep in mind this is not something we normally cover but willing to help your situation since you are a CL member and part of a community we are huge supporters of. This is NOT a warranty related issue but we are doing this as a one time courtesy. We understand you just got your wheels and it really is a terrible feeling to run into a situation like this after recently purchasing them and will be very happy to replace for you free of charge. Once we receive your wheels we will send out a new Matte graphite Machined CV7s. Please specify the size and offsets needed and we will take care of this for you. Again, very sorry this occurred but lets get you 2 new wheels to make sure you are taken care of.

Please send us your wheel with no tire or sensor to the following address.

ATTN: Diego

Vossen Wheels
10460 SW 186 ST
Miami, FL 33157

Best regards,

Diego Alvarez | Vossen Wheels "

Within a few days of receiving this email my wheels were shipped. Diego was helping me through out the entire process and replied to my emails and questions within MINUTES! Customer service was on point!

Within a week i received this in the mail.

2 brand new wheels with the same specs and off sets.

I greatly appreciate everything this company has done for me. Not to forget, the helpful employees Mike and Diego also. Hats off to you guys for making this happen. Vossen Wheels are loyal to their customers and set the standards and defines customer service.

THANK YOU VOSSEN WHEELS!

Last edited by LEXUS1904; 10-05-13 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-05-13, 06:50 PM
LEXUS1904
Driver

Old 10-05-13, 06:59 PM
amoney805
Pole Position

Bravo! Glad to see Vossen come through for their customers.
Old 10-05-13, 08:00 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

congrats....had no doubts ....
Old 10-05-13, 08:59 PM
KeyserS
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. You got very lucky. Vossen did you a HUGE favor. They had no obligation at all to replace those two wheels. It is obvious from the damage to the tire that you had a major encounter with a pothole or something equivalent. The damage to the wheel was no doubt exacerbated by the extremely low profile. There is nothing that would suggest any flaw or inferiority of the wheel. And given the name that you gave to the thread, it is extra surprising that they were so generous.
Old 10-12-13, 07:32 AM
RastaRacer
Lexus Champion

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

That's awesome, glad Vossen was so eager to help. Its great to see companies take good care of their customers.

Car is looking beast btw. Love how the graphite machined looks on the ultra white