Club Lexus Forums

Club Lexus Forums (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   IS - Third Generation (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-third-generation-249/)
-   -   a fully optioned F sport DOES exist! do why cant we get one? (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-third-generation/709600-a-fully-optioned-f-sport-does-exist-do-why-cant-we-get-one.html)

Bass Mech 09-14-13 10:15 PM

a fully optioned F sport DOES exist! do why cant we get one?
 
look at this image i just found.
it is a HIGH res picture so you can zoom in but zoom in and look around what do we see?
we we know it's an F sport because of the gauge cluster.
we can see heated and cooled seat's
you can also see lane departure and radar cruise on the steering wheel.
also you can see seat memories on the driver door.
you can tell it has the rojo interior
also has the mark Lev system.
also notice it has rain sensing wipers
and if you look really carefully you can see what i think is a fog light switch inboard of the headlight switch.
so why the hell can't we order a fully optioned car!

interestingly enough no homelink on the mirror (that would be a simple addition and easy to get another mirror)
an also i don't see the SOS safety connect.

if you can't get the image full screen try this link

http://www.lexus.eu/img/IS_250_2560x...62-1225799.jpg

http://www.lexus.eu/img/IS_250_2560x...62-1225799.jpg

eyeball 09-14-13 10:37 PM

Love the Celsius values

SonyHome 09-14-13 10:59 PM

Do other country models also have wider navigation screen? Even on the US version it looks like there is enough space to accommodate, perhaps in the future models.

r0shiro 09-14-13 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2014IS350 (Post 8140832)
look at this image i just found.
it is a HIGH res picture so you can zoom in but zoom in and look around what do we see?
we we know it's an F sport because of the gauge cluster.
we can see heated and cooled seat's
you can also see lane departure and radar cruise on the steering wheel.
also you can see seat memories on the driver door.
you can tell it has the rojo interior
also has the mark Lev system.
also notice it has rain sensing wipers
and if you look really carefully you can see what i think is a fog light switch inboard of the headlight switch.
so why the hell can't we order a fully optioned car!

interestingly enough no homelink on the mirror (that would be a simple addition and easy to get another mirror)
an also i don't see the SOS safety connect.

if you can't get the image full screen try this link

http://www.lexus.eu/img/IS_250_2560x...62-1225799.jpg

http://www.lexus.eu/img/IS_250_2560x...62-1225799.jpg

i was invited to view a 350 AWD in UW when it was delivered to my local dealer by mistake weeks before launch. I saw inside and was STOKED when i saw that the memory seating as an option. It was a feature i always wanted in my '12 2IS. i was dissapointed when i figured out that the AWD version had more available options than the RWD ones.

itll probably be a first year thing. So if these options are that important to you than just give Lexus some time to release RWDs with the options you'll be happy with.

jhs82 09-15-13 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2014IS350 (Post 8140832)
look at this image i just found.
it is a HIGH res picture so you can zoom in but zoom in and look around what do we see?
we we know it's an F sport because of the gauge cluster.
we can see heated and cooled seat's
you can also see lane departure and radar cruise on the steering wheel.
also you can see seat memories on the driver door.
you can tell it has the rojo interior
also has the mark Lev system.
also notice it has rain sensing wipers
and if you look really carefully you can see what i think is a fog light switch inboard of the headlight switch.
so why the hell can't we order a fully optioned car!

interestingly enough no homelink on the mirror (that would be a simple addition and easy to get another mirror)
an also i don't see the SOS safety connect.

if you can't get the image full screen try this link

http://www.lexus.eu/img/IS_250_2560x...62-1225799.jpg

http://www.lexus.eu/img/IS_250_2560x...62-1225799.jpg

Welcome to Europe. We get it all, except the fog lights in some countries.

Hoovey2411 09-15-13 09:50 AM

yup that def a European spec IS

mk4umha 09-15-13 10:12 AM

You don't get everything in America because the morons that Lexus uses in their demographics don't want the option to pay more for added features let alone pay for a fully loaded model.

XpediencY 09-15-13 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mk4umha (Post 8141260)
You don't get everything in America because the morons that Lexus uses in their demographics don't want the option to pay more for added features let alone pay for a fully loaded model.

Agreed.... That's why my ISF has only heated seats instead of both heated/cooled even though they perforated the leather/alcantara...

jestir 09-15-13 10:23 AM

Nice red with black combo. Guess you can always import if you wanted a "fully loaded" one :)

Technor 09-15-13 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411 (Post 8141238)
yup that def a European spec IS

The traction control off button is missing? It should be by the EV mode and SNOW button.

yardie876 09-15-13 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technor (Post 8141319)
The traction control off button is missing? It should be by the EV mode and SNOW button.

The traction and snow mode buttons are there. It doesn't look like this is a hybrid.

Hoovey2411 09-15-13 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technor (Post 8141319)
The traction control off button is missing? It should be by the EV mode and SNOW button.

That picture isn't of a IS300h, looks to be a loaded 250 as there is only SPORT and no SPORT+. The TRAC OFF button is there right above the SNOW button before the Driver Mode Select. Make the picture bigger and you can see it :)

jhs82 09-15-13 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technor (Post 8141319)
The traction control off button is missing? It should be by the EV mode and SNOW button.

Black "Power" button = not hybrid. It's a 250.

eyeball 09-15-13 12:17 PM

I can't believe how wide the navigation screen is! The U.S. consumer should have been given that as a standard feature lol

jhs82 09-15-13 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeball (Post 8141390)
I can't believe how wide the navigation screen is! The U.S. consumer should have been given that as a standard feature lol

The screen is the same as in the US. You just don't see the broad frame since it's a black image on the screen.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved