Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks sickkkk
Old 07-09-14, 07:07 AM
L0ngJ0hn
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd love to see a lip on this thing! lol

Originally Posted by Charizmo
Just Installed The Full AirRex Suspension, More To Some Soon!!!

Old 07-09-14, 06:25 PM
JB5674
Advanced

Received 50 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by jre002
Want products do you use to keep your black lookin so wet.
Old 07-10-14, 05:25 PM
bruteshot2
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JB5674
Want products do you use to keep your black lookin so wet.
I had it coated with CQuartz Finest and I clean it pretty regularly
Old 07-10-14, 08:47 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi everyone

Here is my latest and greatest. IS350fsport ultra white/red

Got rid of my black 2014 is250 fsport cause I just couldn't stand cleaning it anymore. I must say after eight years of driving the 250 and now going into the 350, what a world of difference if you can swing it definitely go 350 much nicer handling acceleration the Mark Levinson stereo is incredible and I am a extremely happy camper. Didn't know what I was missing until I got the 350

Will post some better pics over the weekend when I get a chance to take some shots but for now, meet snow white. Windows are tinted at 20% all around by my favorite tint shop Sunshield in Sherman Oaks California.

She's all set Saturday to have her glass coating applied!!
Attached Thumbnails Pic of Your 3IS RIGHT NOW!-image.jpg  
Old 07-10-14, 08:47 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Here is the front shot.
Attached Thumbnails Pic of Your 3IS RIGHT NOW!-image.jpg  
Old 07-10-14, 08:48 PM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dstopsie
Hi everyone

Here is my latest and greatest. IS350fsport ultra white/red

Got rid of my black 2014 is250 fsport cause I just couldn't stand cleaning it anymore. I must say after eight years of driving the 250 and now going into the 351 a world of difference if you can swing it definitely go 350 much nicer handling acceleration the Mark Levinson stereo is incredible and I am a extremely happy camper. Didn't know what I was missing until I got the 350

Will post some better pics over the weekend when I get a chance to take some shots but for now, meet snow white. Windows are tinted at 20% all around by my favorite tint shop Sunshield in Sherman Oaks California.
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of trade in did the dealer give you on the IS 250 F? PM if you prefer? Thanks
Old 07-10-14, 10:23 PM
Glashub
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Here is the front shot.
Very nice. Congrats. White makes much more sense in the Valley.
Old 07-11-14, 03:58 AM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Glashub
Very nice. Congrats. White makes much more sense in the Valley.
Thanks. The black paint on Lexus is read **** you Leslie soft. Not even the guy who details my car has ever seen anything like it. The last time he was here in April just to do a touchup polish he tried to play my car and it's scratched it. And he was using a fine grain play. And as I said before this guy if you look at his Facebook he details for Aris Lamborghinis Bugatti is and he said he has never seen a car he could not play. And you know from being outside the car builds up contaminants so it needs to get Clay

After he was having so much trouble I started thinking how much I wanted to get rid of it. Because it's just too much time every week for me to keep it looking shiny with out scratches and swirls. And my time is more valuable than that

I vowed 8 years ago never to get a black car again but when I saw the black with the red I fell in love and my heart won over my brain

The 250 was a fun ride but I'm enjoying the 350 much better because it's a better ride, better handling car with much more acceleration for the type of freeway driving I do to work and it's a world of difference between the 250
Old 07-11-14, 08:51 AM
rayaans
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks. The black paint on Lexus is read **** you Leslie soft. Not even the guy who details my car has ever seen anything like it. The last time he was here in April just to do a touchup polish he tried to play my car and it's scratched it. And he was using a fine grain play. And as I said before this guy if you look at his Facebook he details for Aris Lamborghinis Bugatti is and he said he has never seen a car he could not play. And you know from being outside the car builds up contaminants so it needs to get Clay

After he was having so much trouble I started thinking how much I wanted to get rid of it. Because it's just too much time every week for me to keep it looking shiny with out scratches and swirls. And my time is more valuable than that

I vowed 8 years ago never to get a black car again but when I saw the black with the red I fell in love and my heart won over my brain

The 250 was a fun ride but I'm enjoying the 350 much better because it's a better ride, better handling car with much more acceleration for the type of freeway driving I do to work and it's a world of difference between the 250
You do realise that the clear coat on the Ultra white and the Obsidian is exactly the same right? Itll still mark in the same way and its the same softness, itll just be less of an eyesore as its harder to see on white
Old 07-11-14, 09:33 AM
zarraz
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, I did the same thing, wanted atomic silver and ended up getting black with red, it was the combination I fell in love with as well, after my black cars I too was never going to get a black car again, but heart won over brain and now have a black red is, and I hate cleaning it, but it does look nice, my next car will be silver.
Old 07-11-14, 12:12 PM
OrionLex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is the front shot.
Your tinted windows look pretty sweet, but are they street legal? Is your front 20% like your sides and rear as well?
Old 07-11-14, 06:21 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by rayaans
You do realise that the clear coat on the Ultra white and the Obsidian is exactly the same right? Itll still mark in the same way and its the same softness, itll just be less of an eyesore as its harder to see on white
Yes I do realize that. But white won't swirl and won't be as noticeable. The black was just too much. Worst black paint I have had on a car and I have had BMW's and Honda's in black and never had these issues. I knew better than to get it. So glad it's gone.
Old 07-11-14, 06:23 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by OrionLex
Your tinted windows look pretty sweet, but are they street legal? Is your front 20% like your sides and rear as well?
Hi

My 20% is not street legal. I have 20% on it all around with the exception of course of the windshield.

I just watch for cops and roll down my window when I see a cop.

I love my tint. I wouldn't get anything lighter cuz I love the look of the 20%.
Old 07-12-14, 09:39 AM
SonyHome
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you opti-coat over the black it's much better to maintain. Your white paint clearcoat DOES swirl but you just won't notice it as much so you better not try looking too hard!

Quick Reply: Pic of Your 3IS RIGHT NOW!