Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by b0bby
2015 Ultra White/Red IS350 F-Sport w/ Nav

47,519 MSRP
-5xxx discount
+tint/nitro
+doc fee, tax, other fees

44,500 price paid w/ 0.9 APR/60 months

Felt like I got a good deal. Also felt like I could have asked for even lower but I just really wanted to have it now. Hope this helps others.
Great price you got for a IS350 F-Sport.
Is it just with Nav? Is there BSM or other packages included?
Old 12-10-14, 08:01 AM
b0bby
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebirthing
Great price you got for a IS350 F-Sport.
Is it just with Nav? Is there BSM or other packages included?
Every dealership I went to had the same packages for F-Sports

F-Sport
BSM
NAV
Accessory Package (trunk mat, wheel locks, cargo net, etc)

or

F-Sport
BSM
Backup Camera
Accessory Package

Occasionally there was a model or two with a rear spoiler. Seems very cookie cutter no ML or other options unless you special order. I went with NAV which had BSM. Also got them to throw in all weather floormats for no extra cost then what I wanted to pay.
Old 12-10-14, 05:50 PM
dave70
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JustinM
Can you tell me what dealer you got the car from?
Justin it was Ray Catena in White Plains. I was back and forth with them and Mt. Kisco. Kisco was aggressive and kept dropping its price and WP kept matching. The MSRP was 49, 774 I think and the sales prices was 44,0xx. About a 5,700 savings off msrp. Initially they were at $499 before I started negotiating down to $360. Mike Barone at WP is a good guy - from out west -- tell him dave sent you and you want the same deal
Old 12-10-14, 09:34 PM
ayotomy
Driver School Candidate

Got mines today!

IS250 F-Sport non-nav Ultra white with red

30500 OTD with my 9k trade in.

Comes with the basic everything.
And my salesman added free tint.
Old 12-11-14, 06:44 AM
ApexSilver
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ayotomy
Got mines today!

IS250 F-Sport non-nav Ultra white with red

30500 OTD with my 9k trade in.

Comes with the basic everything.
And my salesman added free tint.
Congrats bud
Old 12-11-14, 09:02 PM
paterpan
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help in southern Cali

Talked 2 dealers both offering roughly 49k otd for an ultra white 350f sport with black interior. From what I'm seeing on the forums it's much higher than what u guys are getting.

Both tried to get me to just buy a 250 instead because they had more inventory of it.

Can anyone help me get in contact with a SoCal dealer willing to work with me? I'm pretty much ready to buy TODAY.

Thanks!
Old 12-12-14, 01:37 AM
Leviathan
Driver School Candidate

Just picked up an 2015 IS 350 F-Sport in Atomic Silver a few days ago. MSRP 49,473.00, ended up getting 44,000+tax/title/registration. (BSM, F-Sport, Nav/ML, Trunk Mat, cargo net, wheel locks, rear bumper applique, Spoiler, illuminated door sills). Did $0 down with 0.9% APR for 60 months. I think maybe I could have pushed lower since I originally wanted VGRS (Special Order), PCS, and Ultra White/Rioja Red. Hopefully it's a good deal.

Originally wanted the RC in Ultra White/Rioja Red, but after some consideration that back seat is a bit too small for me. The Atomic Silver has grown on me and now I LOVE it!

Last edited by Leviathan; 12-12-14 at 01:42 AM.
Old 12-12-14, 01:49 AM
alvinklee
Pit Crew

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by paterpan
Talked 2 dealers both offering roughly 49k otd for an ultra white 350f sport with black interior. From what I'm seeing on the forums it's much higher than what u guys are getting.

Both tried to get me to just buy a 250 instead because they had more inventory of it.

Can anyone help me get in contact with a SoCal dealer willing to work with me? I'm pretty much ready to buy TODAY.

Thanks!
Hey,

I am currently in the same boat as you trying to find an IS 350 F Sport in both Norcal and Socal.. So far I was able to get one around 49k otd but one dealership they are willing to get it otd for less than msrp but they want me to come in. This is norcal so far. I think you should be getting better offers since in socal as I haven't emailed many socal dealerships besides newport.

I am currently trying to do what b0bby did and I started spamming different dealerships and see what is the offer they are coming up with. I can private message you and give you progress updates if that interest you.
Old 12-12-14, 06:37 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Leviathan
Just picked up an 2015 IS 350 F-Sport in Atomic Silver a few days ago. MSRP 49,473.00, ended up getting 44,000+tax/title/registration. (BSM, F-Sport, Nav/ML, Trunk Mat, cargo net, wheel locks, rear bumper applique, Spoiler, illuminated door sills). Did $0 down with 0.9% APR for 60 months. I think maybe I could have pushed lower since I originally wanted VGRS (Special Order), PCS, and Ultra White/Rioja Red. Hopefully it's a good deal.

Originally wanted the RC in Ultra White/Rioja Red, but after some consideration that back seat is a bit too small for me. The Atomic Silver has grown on me and now I LOVE it!
Pretty good deal @11% off sticker.

Atomic silver is a great color - you will thank yourself when cleaniing your car.

Congrats and enjoy!
Old 12-12-14, 06:41 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by alvinklee
Hey,

I am currently in the same boat as you trying to find an IS 350 F Sport in both Norcal and Socal.. So far I was able to get one around 49k otd but one dealership they are willing to get it otd for less than msrp but they want me to come in. This is norcal so far. I think you should be getting better offers since in socal as I haven't emailed many socal dealerships besides newport.

I am currently trying to do what b0bby did and I started spamming different dealerships and see what is the offer they are coming up with. I can private message you and give you progress updates if that interest you.
If you get the purchase price to about 11-12% off the total sticker, that would be a good deal. Anything more would be icing on the cake.
Old 12-12-14, 08:43 AM
paterpan
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey,

Please let me know if you have any luck , I will do the same

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
If you get the purchase price to about 11-12% off the total sticker, that would be a good deal. Anything more would be icing on the cake.
I can't even get the 2 dealers to 10%, i told them 10% off msrp and I'd buy same day. Was laughed at by them and said there's no way. Was actually pretty rude sales guys.
Old 12-12-14, 10:54 AM
alvinklee
Pit Crew

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Akrkwk
Well hopefully ill be able to help you with my post
For last a month, i spent so much time negotiating and searching for UW/RR to match my alpine white M4 with shakir orange Long story short, you cant expect same discount on this combo as you would on different color they are kind of rare and in high demands

I got mine from santa monica lexus $4700 off msrp I could have gotten nebula with RR for $5300 0ff But i paid $600 extra simply to match my M4
When did you say 4700 off msrp, did that include taxes? Can you let me know who you talked to?

Thank you!
Old 12-12-14, 11:00 AM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Please let me know if you have any luck , I will do the same

I can't even get the 2 dealers to 10%, i told them 10% off msrp and I'd buy same day. Was laughed at by them and said there's no way. Was actually pretty rude sales guys.
You need to do an email blast to as many dealers as possible within the distance you are able to travel. Deal only with Internet Depts/Mgr. Specify what you are looking for and request their best quote. I am confident you will get 11-12% off by month's end - maybe more.

CA is a buyers market - lots of Lexus dealers.
Old 12-12-14, 11:21 AM
b0bby
Driver School Candidate

Thanks!
Hey,

Is California naturally this expensive? I'm on the other side of the states in the east coast and it was relatively easy to get 46K OTD which includes taxes/title/tag. A little more effort to reach my final price of course.

What I did notice during the paperwork was that they used 2x $500 certificates. I came in on Black Friday (didn't buy til a week later) and the dealership was saying if you buy today you get a $500 gift card or we can do a cashback for that amount. They basically used 2 of these to come to my final price instead of just discounting it off MSRP. This meant they paid $1,000 towards my down payment total if i remember correctly.

Essentially manipulating the books a bit to get me my desired price. I believe these $500 coupons/cashback/gift cards/whatever they want to call it is good through the December to Remember event. I could be wrong but the BlackFriday only BS they gave me was a lie as they extended it to get my sale.

Hope this helps, maybe you can bring it up but I know car buying is very YMMV.
Old 12-12-14, 02:01 PM
Akrkwk
Rookie

When did you say 4700 off msrp, did that include taxes? Can you let me know who you talked to?

Thank you!
$4700 off msrp + ttl on ultrawhite with red
$5300 off msrp + ttl on all othet color combo

Talk to Ray Tell him You heard abouy him from Tae ( Brian)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Price Paid for an IS250/350?