IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Price Paid for an IS250/350?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-14, 07:16 PM
dmvp29
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MiamiGuy28
Sorry it comes across that way, as it's not my intention. I definitely can't return it, but if it wasn't for this forum and this specific thread, I would have been clueless. This thread and site have been HUGE, as this is my first Lexus. So thanks everyone for posting their deals, as it helped me gauge on what was possible or not.

Definitely not bragging because why would I ask if it was a good deal if that was my intention? Makes zero sense. Just wanted feedback. Sounds like I made out ok from the few responses. Maybe I could I have pushed harder, but it didn't seem the manager would budge.

Also, he claimed that getting a ML option on these cars was next to impossible so I bypassed that. For sure he was full of it.

Thanks again everyone. I love this car. This site rocks.
It didn't come across poorly at all. The entire point of this thread is to share specifics on what you paid for a 3rd generation IS. gvan1998's criticism was rather tactless and unwarranted.
Old 08-11-14, 07:22 PM
dstopsie
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
I know you're getting lots of advice Wednesday but one option you might consider is to extend your current lease - check with LFS on the details - I extended a Honda lease and went on a month to month basis which allowed me a lot of flexibility when I was able to make my next deal. The payment stays the same and they adjust the residual accordingly. This option might give you the time to land a better deal than what they are offering now.

Bill G
that is the best advice you can give her
Old 08-11-14, 07:55 PM
wednesday
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bgaerttner
I know you're getting lots of advice Wednesday but one option you might consider is to extend your current lease - check with LFS on the details - I extended a Honda lease and went on a month to month basis which allowed me a lot of flexibility when I was able to make my next deal. The payment stays the same and they adjust the residual accordingly. This option might give you the time to land a better deal than what they are offering now.

Bill G
I am already into the 1st month of extending the lease but my husband doesn't want to continue the extension. I may just be without a car for a few months, which is fine because I work from home but I hope it doesn't come to that. There should be something to be said for buying multiple cars from a dealership and if they don't make this work now and I have to go without a car, I won't buy from them later and will never set foot in their dealership again. I have already told her we will go without a car before I will pay too high a price, yes I want it but I don't have to have it just yet.
Old 08-11-14, 08:08 PM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by wednesday
I am already into the 1st month of extending the lease but my husband doesn't want to continue the extension. I may just be without a car for a few months, which is fine because I work from home but I hope it doesn't come to that. There should be something to be said for buying multiple cars from a dealership and if they don't make this work now and I have to go without a car, I won't buy from them later and will never set foot in their dealership again. I have already told her we will go without a car before I will pay too high a price, yes I want it but I don't have to have it just yet.
I believe there should be some repeat customer loyalty/bonus, but have to see from the dealers point of view also. It's a brand new 2015 and the supply is very limited RIGHT NOW. However, i agree that the price you mentioned seemed very high. Low to mid 400s seem fair right now for a 2015 on a lease
Old 08-11-14, 08:16 PM
wednesday
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tea
I believe there should be some repeat customer loyalty/bonus, but have to see from the dealers point of view also. It's a brand new 2015 and the supply is very limited RIGHT NOW. However, i agree that the price you mentioned seemed very high. Low to mid 400s seem fair right now for a 2015 on a lease
Yes and that is all I am asking for and if she can get there then we will be good to go. I know the first offer is never going to be the best, hoping to make some headway tomorrow.
Old 08-11-14, 08:18 PM
tea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by wednesday
Yes and that is all I am asking for and if she can get there then we will be good to go. I know the first offer is never going to be the best, hoping to make some headway tomorrow.
Good luck! I just checked Longo's (probably Southern California's largest Lexus dealer) and they have a BUNCH of 2015s available
Old 08-11-14, 08:30 PM
wednesday
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tea
Good luck! I just checked Longo's (probably Southern California's largest Lexus dealer) and they have a BUNCH of 2015s available
Thanks! The first shipment arrived into Jacksonville today so the east coast is about to have quite a few too
Old 08-14-14, 10:14 AM
nickb
Driver School Candidate

Where did you purchase in GA?
Old 08-20-14, 04:25 PM
agp
Driver School Candidate

2014 AWD 350 F, all (useful) options included except ML. MSRP 49,063, dealer would not budge on price, but got it down to 47,500 (excluding taxes, fees, etc).

This is a bad year for me for negotiating. The half dozen dealers I went to in the tri state area for a new Cayenne wouldn't budge on price either. Max was going to knock off $250...
Old 08-20-14, 08:33 PM
Usood89
Driver School Candidate

has anybody in the florida are heard of www.ozleasing.com ?

im in NY and i see from reviews that they are having phenomenal lease deals on lexus cars especially.

any info would be great thanks
Old 08-25-14, 12:31 AM
jeffyffej
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LexusNoob7
Just got a 2014 IS 350 F Sport w/ Navigation. Ultra White and Rioja Red.

$44,000 OTD ($41,150 + 6.75% sales tax)
Financed at .9%, downpayment of $10,000.

MRSP was $47,200.
Congrats LexusNoob7. How many miles did the car have when you bought it?
Old 08-25-14, 01:50 PM
14blk250a
Driver School Candidate

2014 Black IS 250 AWD // Navigation // Premium Package // Illuminated Door Sills // Accessory Package (Z2?) // 18" Mesh Alloy Rims // Chip Guard around entire vehicle // rear camera // BSM monitor // Rear sunshade.

MSRP: $~46,000
Price Paid: $43,500 out the door (including TTL)
Lease Trade In: 2012 VW GTI Autobahn: $21,000 (no tax credit given since it was a lease)

Golden Opportunity Sales Event Lease:

4 year w/ .00085 Money Factor
12,000 miles / year
All required service paid for up to 50,000 miles

$0 Down
$0 First Month Payment
$535/ month

I arrived at 6:30PM and didn't end up leaving until midnight. Needless to say it took some time to get that deal. I think everyone just wanted to go home LOL.

Last edited by 14blk250a; 08-25-14 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Added more text
Old 08-25-14, 02:17 PM
gtrinh87
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Usood89
has anybody in the florida are heard of www.ozleasing.com ?

im in NY and i see from reviews that they are having phenomenal lease deals on lexus cars especially.

any info would be great thanks
I got my car lease from there. Give me a message if you have any questions. I'm from Louisiana and they shipped the car from FL.
Old 08-25-14, 05:03 PM
LexusNoob7
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jeffyffej
Congrats LexusNoob7. How many miles did the car have when you bought it?
It had 17 miles on it. Out of those 17 though, I put on 14 of them.
Old 08-28-14, 04:38 AM
frofan
Driver School Candidate

Has anyone in New York State found a good lease deal on a 250 or 350 F-Sport? I sent the following offer and they immediately turned it down with the following comment.

"I appreciate what you sent back to me, but after checking the profit margin we would have on the IS 350 lease you sent me, we are simply not interested in losing over $3,000 on a deal."

IS350 F-Sport
MSRP: $48,212
Residual: $33.748
27 months
12k miles a year
$0 down
$423 + tax monthly payment

Quick Reply: Price Paid for an IS250/350?