Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > IS Models > IS - Third Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

price paid for a is250/350?

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-13, 05:35 PM   #46
enoren
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 200
Default

The dealers around me are still asking MSRP, but I haven't tried to negotiate. I pick up my car tomorrow at $1,000 over invoice using a broker. 250 AWD F-Sport w/ nav, black on black.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
enoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-13, 08:46 PM   #47
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,931
Default

I wonder why more people don't shop out of their own state. Shipping a car that's a good deal is better than paying through the nose local to where you are. I'm just saying..............
__________________
www.clublexus.com/gallery/data//501/eggie_002.jpg

06 GS300 Obsidian
07 GS350 GFM
http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sho...0&ppuser=14738
Ice350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 09:38 AM   #48
wakame
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ar
Posts: 37
Default

I am 5 hours away from Sewell, I gave them a call and they said no deal yet. I am waiting until there is a good deal out there before making my purchase.
wakame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 11:22 AM   #49
JL25
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 53
Default

I received an email back from one of the dealers and it said:

"MSRP on the Lexus IS 350 you desire is $48,533. Our competitive internet price on your IS 350 is only $47,033. the cash price of this car would be $50,344.48."

So are they saying if I pay cash, I will pay over $1800 the MSRP and I'm guessing the $47,033 is if I finance with them? Or am I misunderstanding this?
JL25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 12:10 PM   #50
redraptor
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
redraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL25
I received an email back from one of the dealers and it said:

"MSRP on the Lexus IS 350 you desire is $48,533. Our competitive internet price on your IS 350 is only $47,033. the cash price of this car would be $50,344.48."

So are they saying if I pay cash, I will pay over $1800 the MSRP and I'm guessing the $47,033 is if I finance with them? Or am I misunderstanding this?
I think the cash amount is with taxes, new plates etc...basically the $47,033 + tax, etc included.


Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
__________________
<a href=http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/224127.png target=_blank>http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/224127.png</a>

2009 Blue Sensation Pearl Honda Fit Sport 12/2008-Present
Previous:
1998 Cayenne Red Pearl Acura Integra GS 07/01-12/01 (Stolen)
1999 Milano Red Acura Integra LS 12/02-12-08 (Totalled)
2000 Milano Red Acura Integra GS 07/10-08/13 (Sold)
redraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 06:15 PM   #51
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (28)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoFla
Posts: 4,283
Default

Verify with them if that is an OTD figure.


Right now unless you are dying to have this car I would hold off till December. First off though residuals are highly in favor of leasers, the interest rate of 0.000135 is extremely high for a lease.

To give you an idea the rate on a 2013 lease is 0.000065, that's DOUBLE. While the residual value only went up 10%, 74% from 64% in 2013.


If you are financing, I wouldn't pay anything over invoice and that's obviously hard to get at this moment being the car has only been out about a month.

Also this car is already known to have a navigation issue which should be fixed in the coming months. But why pay $3000 for a nav system that wont properly work for a few months?

Just some thought for possible buyers, I myself plan to wait till the 2015 model comes out with the revised touches.
__________________
2012 USB F-Sport 250
2007 SGM IS350

State of Stance Feature

#LEXUSBOYS
TLN #Φ... because that's how the 5% rolls.
VOLK GT-V/WORK GNOSIS GS3/F-Sport's/ENKEi NT-03/CONCAVO CW-S5/HRE 540R
Vroomin350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 06:58 PM   #52
Sports1131
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: MA
Posts: 6
Default

Can anyone tell me what financing APR Lexus is giving on this car right now?
Sports1131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 07:50 PM   #53
JL25
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 53
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraptor View Post
I think the cash amount is with taxes, new plates etc...basically the $47,033 + tax, etc included.


Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
Ok. That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroomin350 View Post
Verify with them if that is an OTD figure.


Right now unless you are dying to have this car I would hold off till December. First off though residuals are highly in favor of leasers, the interest rate of 0.000135 is extremely high for a lease.

To give you an idea the rate on a 2013 lease is 0.000065, that's DOUBLE. While the residual value only went up 10%, 74% from 64% in 2013.


If you are financing, I wouldn't pay anything over invoice and that's obviously hard to get at this moment being the car has only been out about a month.

Also this car is already known to have a navigation issue which should be fixed in the coming months. But why pay $3000 for a nav system that wont properly work for a few months?

Just some thought for possible buyers, I myself plan to wait till the 2015 model comes out with the revised touches.

Thanks for the info. I would prefer to wait, but the transmission in my current car is going out. So I'm not sure how much longer it can last.
JL25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 12:08 PM   #54
juvi22003
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: fl
Posts: 3,149
jessie edmund juvi22003 juvi22003
Send a message via AIM to juvi22003 Send a message via Yahoo to juvi22003
Default

I will say i got 3k off mine but i think i got that deal because i basically got nothing for my trade, good contact and i wanted to get rid of my 2IS asap because my clutch was going and water pump was leaking so instead of repairing those it went towards my down payment
__________________
***FortuneMinds***
14 Lexus IS250 (Current)
14 Lexus IS250 F-Sport (Current)
08 Scion XB (Current)
06 350Z / 95 240sx S14 (Sold)
07 & 11 Lexus IS250 (Trade In)
Instagram / Twitter: juvi22003
PPE ENGINEERING / RARE SNARE SPONSORED
juvi22003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 07:51 PM   #55
iMSpeez
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 1
Default

New to the leasing world but I believe this is pretty good deal for a 2014 Lexus IS 250 AWD

27 month lease
15,000 miles
$4,500 + inceptions due at signing ($700 bank fee - acquisition, $226.65 tag fees)
Monthly Payment: $372.71 (tax included)
iMSpeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 11:01 PM   #56
JerryWest
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
JerryWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 81
Smile

2014 IS250 Obsidian Exterior, Black Interior w/

- Blind Spot
- Navigation
- 18" Mesh Wheels
- Premium Package
- Wheel Locks/Cargo Net/Bumper Applique

$1250 under MSRP (Southern CA)
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 08:05 AM   #57
wakame
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: ar
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest View Post
2014 IS250 Obsidian Exterior, Black Interior w/

- Blind Spot
- Navigation
- 18" Mesh Wheels
- Premium Package
- Wheel Locks/Cargo Net/Bumper Applique

$1250 under MSRP (Southern CA)
thanks. This is good info
wakame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 03:34 PM   #58
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvi22003 View Post
I will say i got 3k off mine but i think i got that deal because i basically got nothing for my trade, good contact and i wanted to get rid of my 2IS asap because my clutch was going and water pump was leaking so instead of repairing those it went towards my down payment
Tell everyone where you got the car for 3K off. Please!
__________________
www.clublexus.com/gallery/data//501/eggie_002.jpg

06 GS300 Obsidian
07 GS350 GFM
http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sho...0&ppuser=14738
Ice350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 04:28 PM   #59
redcupr
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
redcupr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: WA
Posts: 159
Default

On July 12th, I was able to get one at just about $1000 under MSRP.

IS350 AWD F-Sport
Navigation
Blind Spot Monitor
Wheel Locks/Cargo Net/Bumper Applique

If anyone has USAA (military/dependent), they have some good rates. I financed $15,000 of it at .99%. Best rate I could find out there.

Oh, and I absolutely love this car!
redcupr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 05:06 PM   #60
BarronNJ
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
BarronNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 55
www.facebook.com/iambarron barronfit
Default

I got mine for 47k and some change...2014 IS350 AWD F-Sport UW/ Rioja Red
BarronNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-13, 05:06 PM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anymore Quad exhaust for IS 250/350? someboy Performance 43 03-13-14 10:49 AM
CA WTB: Stock exhaust IS250/350 dojoman 2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13) 5 06-04-13 07:49 PM
Will the ISF hood fit the IS250/350? cm09578 IS - Second Generation 18 04-12-13 02:26 PM
IS250/350 license plate lights KevsSC Lighting 2 04-08-13 06:55 PM
CA IS250/350 RWD All Weather Floor Mat felixcat 2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13) 8 10-15-12 12:20 AM


Tags
2014, 250, buy, clublexus, forum, interior, is250, is350, lexus, paid, price, prices, red, sport, website

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info