IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Anyone get the 1k rebate from Lexus Ride and Drive yet?

Old 06-27-13, 05:53 PM
enrikito
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I attended this event as well! (the 11:00am session)

I haven't received the certificate either... i'm curious about its expiration date
Old 06-27-13, 06:00 PM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

Originally Posted by nlkccom
Are the certificates sent via email or postal mail?
Email with link to video if you did timed competition. Certificate expires in 6 months.
I would suggest spam folder to make sure it doesn't end up there.
Old 06-28-13, 02:57 PM
datdat
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Link

Do you have the link to download the video to the timed track?

I forgot to ask them that day.
Old 06-28-13, 07:15 PM
vedder
Driver School Candidate

Wait, so you found yours in the spam folder? Im about to do paperwork tomorrow and I don't want to haggle with the dealer over the 1k.

Originally Posted by dojoman
Email with link to video if you did timed competition. Certificate expires in 6 months.
I would suggest spam folder to make sure it doesn't end up there.
Old 06-28-13, 09:55 PM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

Originally Posted by datdat
Do you have the link to download the video to the timed track?

I forgot to ask them that day.
I actually got an email today about follow up to video. Lexus said they were not able to record my video and gave me $50 Visa gift card for trouble. I didn't even care that much about it so $50 is quite a nice gift.

Originally Posted by vedder
Wait, so you found yours in the spam folder? Im about to do paperwork tomorrow and I don't want to haggle with the dealer over the 1k.
No I meant it might end up in spam folder when it comes. I'm still waiting for mine.
Old 06-30-13, 01:24 PM
vedder
Driver School Candidate

Got an email from lexus - not what i was looking for..bleh.......
Old 07-01-13, 03:43 PM
datdat
Driver School Candidate

Just got the email from Lexus today with the $1000 certif and link to youtube videos.
Old 07-01-13, 04:02 PM
yok3dIS
Intermediate

Received 204 Likes on 79 Posts

Just got mine too!

Here is the fine print fellas! Notice you can transfer only to immediate family living in the same household!

*Bring this certificate to your local participating Lexus dealer by 12/22/2013. This certificate will entitle you to $1,000 from Lexus toward the purchase or lease of a new Lexus (excluding the LFA).

Customer Instructions for the $1,000 Certificate: Valid for the person named above who purchases or leases a new Lexus vehicle (excluding the LFA) at a participating Lexus dealer. Offer available in the 48 contiguous states and Alaska. Void where prohibited. Negotiate your best deal first, then give the $1,000 certificate to your dealer who will apply the discount toward the payment on a finance contract or as a capitalized cost reduction on a lease. For a lease payable only in one payment, certificate will be applied toward the total payment due at lease signing. If your vehicle is purchased for cash or financed through a lender other than the dealer, the certificate will be applied to the cash sales price. This certificate is transferable within a customer’s immediate family (spouse or children) residing at the same address. Limit one certificate per new Lexus.

Eligibility: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., and its respective parent companies, divisions, affiliations, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees are not eligible to redeem this certificate.

Dealer Instructions: Apply this certificate toward the down payment or capitalized cost reduction. THE CERTIFICATE AMOUNT MUST CLEARLY BE STATED IN THE “REBATES AND NONCASH CREDITS” OR SIMILAR DESIGNATION ON THE CONTRACT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT. For lease and finance contracts, dealer must send the original qualified Lexus certificate AND a copy of the contract with the certificate amount STATED ON the line identified for “Rebates and Noncash Credits” or a similar designation. All certificates must contain the new model and VIN number and must be signed and dated by the customer to be valid. The customer must take retail delivery on or before 12/22/2013 for the certificate to be valid. Only original certificates will be honored. Mechanical reproductions or facsimiles are not valid. Retain a copy of the certificate for your files.
Old 07-01-13, 05:35 PM
TLe2006
Lexus Champion

does anyone know if this event will come to the DC area? if yes, how can i get on this list? Thanks.
Old 07-01-13, 06:13 PM
Zlots
Driver School Candidate

There was a "stay informed" link on the Lexus IS page to add your email address. That link has been gone for about a month since they updated the site. I signed up back when it first showed up and got an invite. A friend of mine signed up more recently, about 2 months ago, and never got one.
Old 07-01-13, 07:44 PM
Zlots
Driver School Candidate

I found the link to that page.

http://www.lexus.com/IS-2014/
Old 07-01-13, 08:25 PM
TLe2006
Lexus Champion

just signed up, thanks zlots. Hopefully they come to DC like they did years ago.