Canada Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-13, 12:23 PM
mayuj
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Evermore
Models IS350 RWD

B – Premium Package:Nuluxe Heated & Ventilated front seats, power adjustable driver and front passenger seats, 18” alloy wheels & all season tires, metallic dash accents, powermoon roof, Heated Leather wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters, Backup camera, Rear seat side airbags, Fold down rear seat, LED daytime running lights, Headlamp washers.

$47,321

F– F-Sport Package: As per “B” above plus; 3-spoke F-Sport steering wheel, F-Sport centre wheel ornament, 18 inch F-Sport wheels with performance summer tires, F-Sport shift **** and scuff plates, F-Sport front grille and Aero package, Variable Gear Ratio Steering(VGRS), Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Driver Mode select with S+Mode, LFA full TFT instrument cluster. (Deleted : Fog Lamps, Ventilated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel and Power Moonroof )

$48,471

G – Premium F-Sport Package: As per “F” above plus; Voice-activated HDD Navigation system, Backup camera, Heated steering wheel , Heated and Ventilated front seats, Power moonroof.

$51,771
Wait... so we do get ventilated seats with the F-Sport NuLuxe?
Old 05-29-13, 01:00 PM
kabgolf1
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I do not see the ventilated part on the build and price section of the Canada website. My dealer told me that the NuLuxe was not capable of ventilation due to the molding process of cover and structure as one.
Old 05-29-13, 01:17 PM
mayuj
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for clarifying kabgolf1.
Old 05-29-13, 03:30 PM
kabgolf1
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No problem. My dealer is checking every day to try and add options that would only be available on a non F-Sport in the US and keeps me updated to no avail. The ventilation question had been one of my first along with why no leather.
Old 05-30-13, 12:54 PM
mayuj
Driver School Candidate

Hopefully the dealer(s) can create enough noise forcing Lexus to rethink the packaging.

I was really looking forward to the electronic nannies (lane departure, cross traffic, etc) on an F-Sport and that is a big miss for me.
Old 05-30-13, 01:06 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mayuj
Hopefully the dealer(s) can create enough noise forcing Lexus to rethink the packaging.

I was really looking forward to the electronic nannies (lane departure, cross traffic, etc) on an F-Sport and that is a big miss for me.
Me, too.

Rear cross traffic stuff (is under Driver's Assist category, if you look at Lexus Japan web site) is available in F-Sport Executive Pkg (Canada) but only in AWD.

It is interesting to see how much (of lack of) confidence Lexus Canada has in the number of projected sales for 2014 RWD IS350 in Canada.
Old 05-30-13, 01:09 PM
Aeromotive
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's the F-Sport Premium and Executive for that? (in Canada)

Last edited by Aeromotive; 05-30-13 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-30-13, 05:04 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Aeromotive
There's the F-Sport Premium and Executive for that? (in Canada)
Yup, the packages are available according lexus.ca web site...

F-Sport Premium: IS350 RWD, IS350 AWD
F-Sport Executive: IS350 AWD

and in F-Sport Executive for 2014 IS350 AWD, rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitor are included.

http://www.lexus.ca/lexus/experience...ategory=option
Old 05-31-13, 07:12 AM
mrraider
Pole Position

Originally Posted by AndyL

It is interesting to see how much (of lack of) confidence Lexus Canada has in the number of projected sales for 2014 RWD IS350 in Canada.
I'm guessing it's based on past experience. Outside of the Vancouver area, most people will opt for AWD 250/350 models. Once the new engine comes along, 350 AWD sales may plummet too.
Old 05-31-13, 07:48 AM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mrraider
I'm guessing it's based on past experience. Outside of the Vancouver area, most people will opt for AWD 250/350 models. Once the new engine comes along, 350 AWD sales may plummet too.
That is quite true. It seems a similar case for 3-series as well. More X-drive on the road ever since they were introduced years ago. Aside for the limited choices of upgraded suspension for AWD, the 3 series have 8 speed for AWD and RWD though.

Back to the topic, I visited a Lexus dealership in GTA last week and in the showroom there was a board showing the a pre-order list for 2014 IS. At that time, out of those 20 vehicles, there were

14 IS250 AWD
2 IS250 RWD

2 IS350 AWD
2 IS350 RWD
Old 06-01-13, 11:46 PM
D&G
Pole Position

Anyone has word when they will be available in Vancouver dealers? I am contiplating in trading in for 350 awd or go with Audi S4.
Old 06-02-13, 07:59 AM
Jlesz
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

i just placed an order yesterday. I was orignally going to go with the IS350 RWD premium f sport but ended up going with the IS350 AWD f sport executive package. My dealer told me 1.5-2 month waiting period as they are in such high demand.
Old 06-02-13, 09:52 AM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Jlesz
i just placed an order yesterday. I was orignally going to go with the IS350 RWD premium f sport but ended up going with the IS350 AWD f sport executive package. My dealer told me 1.5-2 month waiting period as they are in such high demand.
Which one is in high demand? AWD or RWD IS350 f-sport?

Does it apply to non- F Sport models?

Thanks.
Old 06-02-13, 12:36 PM
Jlesz
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I was told that the AWD model is in more demand. The RWD model is custom order and i was told no dealers will order any without a deposit as it's a certain type of buyer that wants RWD only. I was told for every 20 cars only one person wants RWD. They are only produced when someone buys one and the wait time is about 2 months. My dealer hasn't sold any RWD only AWD models. I only looked at the f sport models i didn't ask about the regular models.
Old 06-02-13, 03:17 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Jlesz
I was told that the AWD model is in more demand. The RWD model is custom order and i was told no dealers will order any without a deposit as it's a certain type of buyer that wants RWD only. I was told for every 20 cars only one person wants RWD. They are only produced when someone buys one and the wait time is about 2 months. My dealer hasn't sold any RWD only AWD models. I only looked at the f sport models i didn't ask about the regular models.
Thanks for the info. I wonder is your dealership on the east end or the west end in GTA? Or outside GTA?

Quick Reply: Canada Pricing