IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-15, 03:24 PM
Zman1
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aivothom
Just got my car delivered yesterday! Now I'm a proud owner of a Lexus!
2015 Lexus IS250 AWD FSport
Obsidian w/ Rioja Red
Navigation
Blind spot system
Rear spoiler
Wondering if there's anyone near the buffalo,ny area ?
I know why you got AWD! How much snow have you had this year? lol

Tell you what, the electronics on these cars is substantial. Looks like a good learning curve ahead.
Old 03-02-15, 03:28 PM
Zman1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Zman1
Hi everyone,

I just ordered a IS350 F from Evolution Leasing from Miami. I live in NC and car should be here Friday. Black on black with usual nav & blindspot as major options. I drove a regular IS 350 but not the F, but ordered it anyhow after all the good reviews. Looking forward to a new stablemate.

Will update with pictures over the weekend if my car makes it here on time.

Ciao!
Got mine delivered Saturday nite at 7:00 pm. Looks good, too - love it!
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-lexus.jpg  
Old 03-02-15, 04:29 PM
aivothom
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zman1
I know why you got AWD! How much snow have you had this year? lol

Tell you what, the electronics on these cars is substantial. Looks like a good learning curve ahead.
During November we got 6+ ft of snow within 2 days which was crazy! Yeah this is a huge jump from an 03 Honda Accord Coupe V6. Technology wise.
Old 03-05-15, 02:39 PM
AusLoX
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS350 F Sport

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, but not new to Lexus. I owned a 2004 IS300 for 10 years until I traded it in with 160k+ miles on it for the a 2014 IS350 F Sport. I bought the IS300 with 12 miles on it from a dealership in Carlsbad, CA. I recently bought the IS350 F Sport with 27 miles on it from the Newport Beach, CA dealership. The power upgrade was amazing for me. The sport suspension is really fun to drive, especially through the canyons in CA. Lots of great weather and roads for this type of car. I've already put 11k miles on the car and its only 6 months old. Love the IS series and will stick with it as long as they make them.

I live right next to Cook's Corner in the Trabuco Canyon, CA, so if anyone ever wants to go for an awesome drive just let me know. Another fun one is the Malibu Canyon drive.

8 Gear RWD

Inside:

-Rioja Red NuLuxe Silver Performance Trim
-Mark Levinson Surround Sound Speakers

Outside:

-Nebula Gray Pearl

On Order:

-aFe stage 2 intake (2 weeks away)

Future:

-Vinyl Wrap (not sure which color yet, possibly white)
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-dealership-photo.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-driver-cockpit.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-mark-levinson.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-red-seats.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-leds.jpg  

Old 03-06-15, 04:28 PM
jwerkz
Driver School Candidate

Default My First Lexus

Hello CL!

New Lexus owner in general

Took delivery of an OBlack/RRed '15 IS350 F-sport last night

I've been lurking for a few weeks prior to purchasing - just doing research and to have a general idea

Old 03-06-15, 05:48 PM
Dpn556
Driver School Candidate

Hello Everyone!

I am brand new to the Forum's. I am on my 3rd IS and I cant believe I am just now finding this Forum. I saw the title and figured I would drop in.
I am now the proud new owner of a 2015 IS 350 F Sport AWD. Nebula gray/Black interior
Additions
F sport Performance Exhaust.
F Sport Intake
Black Pearl Front and Rear Emblems

Plans: To learn more from you all, on what to do next!
Old 03-06-15, 05:51 PM
Dpn556
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by AusLoX
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, but not new to Lexus. I owned a 2004 IS300 for 10 years until I traded it in with 160k+ miles on it for the a 2014 IS350 F Sport. I bought the IS300 with 12 miles on it from a dealership in Carlsbad, CA. I recently bought the IS350 F Sport with 27 miles on it from the Newport Beach, CA dealership. The power upgrade was amazing for me. The sport suspension is really fun to drive, especially through the canyons in CA. Lots of great weather and roads for this type of car. I've already put 11k miles on the car and its only 6 months old. Love the IS series and will stick with it as long as they make them.

I live right next to Cook's Corner in the Trabuco Canyon, CA, so if anyone ever wants to go for an awesome drive just let me know. Another fun one is the Malibu Canyon drive.

8 Gear RWD

Inside:

-Rioja Red NuLuxe Silver Performance Trim
-Mark Levinson Surround Sound Speakers

Outside:

-Nebula Gray Pearl

On Order:

-aFe stage 2 intake (2 weeks away)

Future:

-Vinyl Wrap (not sure which color yet, possibly white)
Okay SUPER Jealous. I just picked up my 2015 350 F sport in Nebula, I went with Black interior, and I am regretting NOT getting the Roja. That is one SLICK looking combo. My dealership only had Roja in a few other exterior colors, I never had the ability to see this combo. Congrats on the sweet ride! Let me know if you do anything special to it.
Old 03-08-15, 03:27 PM
Mrdecibel
Driver School Candidate

Default 1st Post

Just joined the forum today. I picked up my IS in December. Was trying to choose between the RC and the IS. After driving the RC, the choice was clear. For a 6'2" person, the RC (aka G37 clone) does not have the headroom needed. Particularly like the smaller door size for better entry exit from garage and tight spaces. Anyhow, greetings and I will be posting my stereo build process rationale a bit later.

Year: 2015
Model: IS 350 AWD
Trim: F-Sport
Exterior: Atomic Silver
Interior: Black

Chris
Old 03-10-15, 12:20 PM
Luisvm
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Greetings! New to the forum but I've been lurking on here for months retrieving helpful information. Trying to get involved and contribute to some posts. I traded in my G35/ 6MT back in November 2014 and picked up an is350 F-Sport. So far I've been very pleased with the car . Here are my vehicle stats:

Basic Car Info:
- Year: 2014
- Model: IS 350 RWD / F-Sport
- Exterior: Ultra White
- Interior: Black

Current Mods:
- Xpel Ultimate (full bumper, headlights, and door cups)
- De-badged and then re-badged with additional 2015 rear f-sport badge
- Takeda Cold Air Intake
- Tints all around (10% rear; 30% passenger and front windows
- Allfit Front Lip aka garage lip

Planned Mods:
- RS-R Coilovers
- Joe-Z Full Catback Exhaust
- Vinyl wrap front bumper
- Vinyl wrap chrome window trim
- Gunsmoke laminix stock badges
- SeaSucker Talon (vacuum mount bike rack)
Old 03-10-15, 06:14 PM
rex2lex
Rookie

Default New member and proud owner

I've been reading this forum for a few months now and finally decided to join. I got my Lexus back in November of 2014. I traded in my 2011 Subaru WRX for the Lexus. I put about $7,000 into the WRX and it was running 4.2 seconds 0-60mph and 11.9 seconds in the quarter mile, and then, boom, blew the engine. Piston rings in cylinder #4 completely shattered and scored the cylinder wall. Got all but $1500 of it covered under warranty, but after that I was done. Decided to get the car I always wanted, a Lexus.

Model: 2015 IS350 AWD F-Sport

Color: Ultra White w/ Rioja Red NuLuxe & Silver Performance Trim

Options: Navigation System Package / Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Electrochromic (auto-dimming) Outside Mirrors / All-Weather Floor Mats / Preferred Accessory Package - Trunk mat, cargo net, & wheel locks.

I live in western NY so AWD was mandatory (they don't even sell the RWD version here). Even though my WRX was faster, the IS350 is so much more car, I love it. I've been modifying cars off and on for 20 years so I'm looking forward to joining in some discussions.
Old 03-11-15, 10:11 PM
proview3r
Rookie

Been lurking on this forum for a while now but finally got my IS yesterday!

2015 Lexus IS 350 RWD F Sport with Nav/ML and BSM

Old 03-16-15, 12:27 PM
uclabruins
Driver School Candidate

Smile Proud New 2015 IS350 F-Sport Owner

New 2015 IS350 F-Sport leaser here and I wanted to introduce myself to the thread. The forum was instrumental in getting me a deal and a car I'm really happy with! Coming from bimmerfest (and my beloved 335d) and you guys are all so awesome

Car: 2015 IS350 F-Sport with Blind Spot, Navigation/Mark Levinson Audio, Accessory Package.

Color: Atomic Silver/Rioja Red.

Mood: Happy!

Glad to be part of this forum and all of it's great members. This should be a great ride

Will post photos when I get a chance to do a quick little photo shoot for the beauty!
Old 03-17-15, 08:36 AM
AusLoX
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Dpn556
Okay SUPER Jealous. I just picked up my 2015 350 F sport in Nebula, I went with Black interior, and I am regretting NOT getting the Roja. That is one SLICK looking combo. My dealership only had Roja in a few other exterior colors, I never had the ability to see this combo. Congrats on the sweet ride! Let me know if you do anything special to it.
I love the color combo, black is really nice too. They had this one on the lot and I was lucky. Newport beach Lexus has a 3 level parking garage with lots and lots of cars to choose from. I will post pics as soon as I get the intake. Down pipe and quad exhaust might be in the works soon.
Old 03-20-15, 08:25 PM
WhataDayEd
Driver School Candidate

Hello hola everyone!
I got my IS350 f-sport RWD back in December in NY and like most of you know snow didn't let me drive i too much.
Black on Black
All stock for now.

TO DO LIST (lets save some money)
-RS-R down springs
-Window Tints
-Black-out chrome trim
-smoke emblems
-make eyebrowns (haven't seen anyone out there)
-25mm spacers front
-20mm spacers back
-Carbon front lip (probably ebay)
-AimGain rear diffuser
-Carbon rear window diffuser
-Maganaflow Mufflers
-carbon side skirts
-19" Work wheels

Now lets make it happen!
Old 03-22-15, 09:52 AM
cp2
Racer

Received 326 Likes on 195 Posts

hello to all. i'm new to these forums, but not new to the lexus family. as of yesterday, i'm a new owner of a bouncing baby is3 f sport! i've been lurking through these forums gathering great info as i was between choosing this or the 335i. my previous bucket was a solar yellow '03 is300 and i miss it already...haha. but i'm sure i'll slowly ease into this new bucket. thanks to these forums, i know i'll continue to be broke for the next couple of years...haha. can't wait to interact on the daily and maybe meet some of the members sooner than later.

2015 IS350 Fsport rwd
neb grey w/ black interior, mark lev blah blah blah...and that's about it for now...

next up:

tint
de-chrome
joe-z full exhaust

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!