IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) Discussion about the 2014+ model IS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-13, 10:26 PM
JimiFR
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Felicitations. Tu as achete une voiture superieure cote performance et fiabilite! Tout le monde sera jaloux!

^^^^You got the best car in its class!!!
Merci beaucoup... thanks... I was a BMW´s customer before, but after having testing this IS I have been falling in Love.
Old 08-27-13, 11:50 AM
dk206
Driver School Candidate

Hi, so I just order a is350 awd f sport, white/red, I got it with. Navigation with mark levinson, f-sport, power rear sunshade, paint protect film, radar cruise control with pre-collision, blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert, wheel lock, cargo net and auto start. 55,500 otd. Now I'm just wait for it, 3-4 months they said.
Old 08-27-13, 12:42 PM
JimiFR
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dk206
Hi, so I just order a is350 awd f sport, white/red, I got it with. Navigation with mark levinson, f-sport, power rear sunshade, paint protect film, radar cruise control with pre-collision, blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert, wheel lock, cargo net and auto start. 55,500 otd. Now I'm just wait for it, 3-4 months they said.
Nice configuration ! Delays are the same in France 3-4 months.
White, i presume white Nova ? I had some hesitation with Grey Mercury.
Old 08-27-13, 02:16 PM
JBJ
Driver School Candidate

Default New IS owner

Hello all! I'm excited to join the group

Picked up my new 14' IS250 RWD two weeks ago

Ultra White, Custom paint on roof, front bumper, grill, rear, aftermarket matte black 19" wheels, Black interior with NAV and BSM.

I'm still working on the paint scheme for the rear end. Looking at adding new TRD spoiler when available painted the same color as the roof and the new TRD rear bumper painted the same color to round out the look.

Plan on replacing the springs to enhance the stance and any other tweaks or mods that I can come up with.

Thoughts?!? I'm excited to join the community and look forward to learning more.

JBJ
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_1245_small.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_1247_small.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_1248_small.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_1249_small.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_1250_small.jpg  

Old 08-27-13, 11:20 PM
dk206
Driver School Candidate

Thanks bro! But really this waiting is killing me!
Old 08-28-13, 03:32 AM
kabgolf1
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dk206
Congratulations. I ordered the same configuration without the paint protection film and auto start (installed in port anyway) back in May. You may get lucky and receive your car earlier as my car is due to be built in September and Lexus runs off a batch of the same configuration at the same time. Cross your fingers.
Old 08-29-13, 12:07 PM
dk206
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by alopez
Hi! My name is Adrian and I own this new IS350 F Ultra White/Red
Same set up as my, I love it!
Old 08-29-13, 12:10 PM
dk206
Driver School Candidate

So I been waiting for my car and its killing me, 2-3 month is too long!
Old 08-31-13, 07:55 AM
PhoenixOne
Rookie

Default 2014 IS250 new owner (wife's car)

Hi all,
Traded in wife's '09 IS250 Pearl White for 2014 IS250 Pearl White/Black leather interior with Nav Package, Luxury Package. We LOVE the car. What a difference. The ride is WAAAY smoother. I couldn't stand driving her '09 because every bump would blast through my spine and there wasn't much "tech" to keep me in awe and the body style/look was bland in my opinion. But with the '14, verrrry nice. Between streaming internet radio, receiving text messages via screen, the color info display in the dash, the MUCH improved nav voice control,...heck, there's too much to list. I find myself wanting to drive her car more than ever now. With the new design look, the car looks mean.
Gotta give it to Lexus. It looks like they finally got it right.
Old 08-31-13, 10:02 AM
jhs82
Lead Lap

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by PhoenixOne
Hi all,
Traded in wife's '09 IS250 Pearl White for 2014 IS250 Pearl White/Black leather interior with Nav Package, Luxury Package. We LOVE the car. What a difference. The ride is WAAAY smoother. I couldn't stand driving her '09 because every bump would blast through my spine and there wasn't much "tech" to keep me in awe and the body style/look was bland in my opinion. But with the '14, verrrry nice. Between streaming internet radio, receiving text messages via screen, the color info display in the dash, the MUCH improved nav voice control,...heck, there's too much to list. I find myself wanting to drive her car more than ever now. With the new design look, the car looks mean.
Gotta give it to Lexus. It looks like they finally got it right.
Seems like you should get one for your self too.
Old 08-31-13, 01:05 PM
mego
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys,

I just leased a 2014 IS250 w/ F sport and NAV packages yesterday. I'm an internet marketer by trade, so I immediately looked for the most popular Lexus forum and this seems to be it. Glad to be part of the fam!
Old 08-31-13, 10:40 PM
eyeball
Lead Lap

Picked up my 2014 IS 350 RWD F-Sport NAV BSM Nebula Gray Pearl/Rioja Red a couple days ago and finally had time to take pictures with my DSLR! I am so excited and happy!

This forum definitely helped me make the right choice as far as the bottom line and the features of the car are concerned. I plan to get the windows tinted soon...

This is my 3rd Lexus and I obviously plan to remain loyal! What a great three-day weekend in sunny Southern California to drive my car for the first time!
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-fountain.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-tree.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-church.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-grille.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-science.jpg  

Last edited by eyeball; 09-01-13 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-31-13, 10:42 PM
eyeball
Lead Lap

Here are some interior shots. I just love the RED.

I am a big fan of all-weather mats. This is my 3rd Lexus, and my previous two had these mats.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-front.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-back.jpg  
Old 09-01-13, 11:36 AM
grondie
Merkur Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just picked this up yesterday, loving it so far..

Going to miss this, but not the HARSH ride.

Last edited by grondie; 09-01-13 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-04-13, 09:26 PM
bayarea3is
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

wow! from an F to a IS350? hows the change? either way congrats.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 3IS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!