IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

RocketBunny Lexus IS250 (2nd Gen)

Old 05-10-15, 08:39 PM
PAVGR
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

I didn't send any comment because I don't like this at all!Heyarms at list molded everything and it looks more OEM than this style!I will always love RCVAs car when it looked like that
RocketBunny Lexus IS250 (2nd Gen)-image.jpg
My personal opinion is that it's ruined now!Sorry Sebastian!
Old 05-11-15, 06:16 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by PAVGR
I didn't send any comment because I don't like this at all!Heyarms at list molded everything and it looks more OEM than this style!I will always love RCVAs car when it looked like that
Attachment 361640
My personal opinion is that it's ruined now!Sorry Sebastian!
i dont have rocket bunny kit on my car. Mine is all custom metal work. My girlfirend has Rocket Bunny on her IS350, but it is not molded, it is riveted and re-shaped to fit the car and more fit the sedan to her liking.

We all have different tastes, and I'm pretty sure everyone loves their own custom build. Would i do a bolt on kit? No. But has Sebastian dreamed of this and wanted it for a long time? Yep. Did he make his dream a reality? Yep. Can most people on the forum say that... Nope.

Keep modding everyone

Last edited by heyarms; 05-11-15 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-11-15, 07:15 AM
Allan1
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice to see that some still have ***** to say that this does not look good.
Old 05-11-15, 12:06 PM
Gville350

Received 429 Likes on 383 Posts

It's the internet; everyone is entitled to voice their opinions no matter. Just let it be and move on; you cannot please everyone.
Old 05-11-15, 02:31 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by VTsuckah
Whoa there, killer. He's entitled to his opinion, which I actually share the same sentiment. I do however give rvca props for stepping out of the box. The majority of the modded cars here are looking more and more alike these days.

This is the internet and a public forum. There will always be some negative feedback and one should be prepared to receive it. We're all adults here, let's act like one and keep the personal attacks to ourselves.
Thanks for actually reading my post.

Look guys, I don't believe in putting anyone down. I also respect the work and effort to this and any build. Just cause I don't like it that doesn't make it wrong nor bad. I see people all the time who call every baby they see cute. Not all babies are cute. I understand not hurting the feelings of the parent. I wouldn't either. But we aren't talking about humans here. It's an open forum for respectful discussion.

The Rocket Bunny stuff does not look good to me and to a lot of others.

Couple days ago a guy at work criticized my mods. I didn't have a fit. He doesn't pay my bills and his opinion means little to me. I still talk to him no problem. Its all good.

Last edited by Ice350; 05-12-15 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-11-15, 03:14 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what you talking about; all babies ARE cute
Old 05-11-15, 04:29 PM
RVCAis250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Another shot from today, love it or hate it

Name:  BEA8A00F-E390-479E-977E-C675A311C807_zpszrh7pjzs.jpg
Views: 2437
Size:  205.1 KB
Old 05-11-15, 05:44 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

love it

what finish is your wheel btw?
Old 05-11-15, 05:51 PM
RVCAis250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by dorkacho
love it

what finish is your wheel btw?
It's satin red with a semi-gloss clear
Old 05-11-15, 06:17 PM
minato
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

woaah!!!!
can't believe people wouldnt like this im drooling here
car came out great in my opinion
we need moarr pics ... cant wait to see your car with wider wheels.

Kentaro we need more pics of your car (rear pics), also what rear diffuser or lip is that looks sick af.
Old 05-12-15, 07:01 AM
lysis250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm sorry for starting this whole debate with my previous comment. Ice350 I am sorry for telling you to check your vision I was joking, I'm sure it is good but the way I see it is if you don't have anything nice to say than just keep it to yourself, and when you stated that Rocket Bunny style kits don't look good that is also just your opinion because there are millions of people that do like them, me being one of them.

RVCA your car is unique and extremely beautiful and you built it the way you wanted it you deserve a lot of respect for that because not many have it in them to do such crazy things. I said it before and will say it again keep up the good work.
Old 05-12-15, 09:37 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lysis250
I'm sorry for starting this whole debate with my previous comment. Ice350 I am sorry for telling you to check your vision I was joking, I'm sure it is good but the way I see it is if you don't have anything nice to say than just keep it to yourself, and when you stated that Rocket Bunny style kits don't look good that is also just your opinion because there are millions of people that do like them, me being one of them.

RVCA your car is unique and extremely beautiful and you built it the way you wanted it you deserve a lot of respect for that because not many have it in them to do such crazy things. I said it before and will say it again keep up the good work.
Its all good.
But I will continue to say what I want if I want to say it...whether it is bandwagon agreement or disagreement.
I take none of this very seriously. Its internet chatter.
Old 05-12-15, 12:11 PM
Pyramid
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just my opinion...nothing personal.

1. I like RVCA previous setup. Flowed so well with the IS body style.
2. Every freakn car is literally slapping these RB kits on.
3. Unfortunately, not every car looks good with RB kit. Such as the ISX50. The RB kit looks hideous on the IS. Even the widest wheels will not make this car look any better. The kit just doesn't flow with the IS body line.

On positive note. As long as the owner likes the new look, that's all that matters.
Old 05-12-15, 01:34 PM
dorkacho
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Ice350
Its all good.
But I will continue to say what I want if I want to say it...whether it is bandwagon agreement or disagreement.
I take none of this very seriously. Its internet chatter.
you forgot to admit that all human babies are cute
Old 05-12-15, 01:51 PM
RVCAis250
Lexus Test Driver

Lol at the last few parts of this thread

I honestly appreciate everyone's opinion and feedback. I feel like we say it all the time, but with a RocketBunny kit it truly is a love or hate relationship. Either you live the bolt on look that RocketBunny/Liberty Walk offers or you think it disrupts with the cars lines and makes it look slapped on. I personally am very impressed with the way it came out and I'm very happy which is all that matters in the end as others have stated.

I appreciated heyarms (Adam's) comment that I made my dream a reality... I've always wanted a RocketBunny kit and I kept on finding excuses of why not to do the conversion. Then I finally pulled the trigger and made it happen.

Others, including myself, that have seen my car don't think any of the pictures I've posted so far do the kit and build any justice because in person it looks much better and flows better too. As I finish up the car and get some photoshoots in, you'll see better pictures and may change your mind but if you don't like the kit it's fine by me. I don't mind the positive&negative comments. So comment on.

Last edited by RVCAis250; 05-12-15 at 02:33 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RocketBunny Lexus IS250 (2nd Gen)