IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

HELP just need a picture, thats it.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-14, 07:35 AM
richylee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP just need a picture, thats it.

i just want to make sure im not missing a clamp or something at this certain part of the engine bay. so if any of you guys can take a picture of the right side bottom of the engine bay.
the part im looking at, theres a plastic hose going to and from the radiator to a black box to the bottom right.

I dont know whats going on. but after doing some useless researches, i decided to inspect myself.

STORY: on my way home from work, as i parked into this parking spot, i noticed smoking was coming out of the hood. So like all drivers do, i open the hood, and coolant sprayed all over my engine bay. i couldnt see much because its like 4am in the morning. after inspecting it, i believe im missing a clamp for hose which felt like it was plastic. so really i just want to make sure, im not missing a clamp at that part. so if you guys can send me a picture of that section.
Old 12-07-14, 09:05 AM
ISFWes
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Clamp

Wouldn't it be easier for you to post a picture of the area you are concerned about? Then guys can look and see if it is the same on their car.

Asking someone to take a picture of some hose under their hood. Might not get you too many replies.
Old 12-07-14, 07:00 PM
richylee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFWes
Wouldn't it be easier for you to post a picture of the area you are concerned about? Then guys can look and see if it is the same on their car.

Asking someone to take a picture of some hose under their hood. Might not get you too many replies.
i tried posting a picture, but it didnt would upload. ill try it again in the morning.