Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > IS Models > IS - Second Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Dealers will not budge on the price of a 2011 IS350 F-Sport.

Old 11-12-13, 05:49 PM   #16
equalme
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Is that a sales event? If so, do they cover used cars as well or only new ones?

Did he get back to you with a fixed price? I just offered them 28k this morning and they wouldn't budge, they were a LOT nicer than the other dealership in rejecting me. I'll try my luck towards the end of the month.

P.S. What is power sunshade? Everyone's talking about how it's not on the F-Sport.
Not yet. I assume he will call me back tomorrow; the guy I spoke with was named Richie. IMO, if you are really wanting the F-Sport with navigation, it is already priced lower than the KBB value (reseller price). At $29k, I think it would be a steal.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
equalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 05:55 PM   #17
Snow
Driver

Maybe I might bite at 29k. The thing is that, at first I wanted the 2007 because it would be the cheapest (I'm a student) but gradually I thought to myself, the back seats in the 2007 was smaller plus once I get it I will try to get LED head lights + new side mirrors + taillights + bumper + grille and overall it would add the cost upwards of 26k-28k so why not buy an F-Sport that comes with F-Sport suspension, exhaust, intake, etc.

The guy I talked to was Eric.

Credits to the original stock photo of the F-Sport ISX50 owner, I couldn't find you ever since I downloaded the stock image.

Last edited by Snow; 11-12-13 at 05:58 PM..
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 07:08 PM   #18
equalme
Driver School Candidate

$30.8k is what he came back with. Pretty much not budging from that price. Ask for Richie if you are interested or shoot me a PM and I'll give you his cell#, but that is out of my budget regardless. Haha.
equalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 07:17 PM   #19
Raybean
Pole Position
Trader Score: (4)

Weis11 weis_ig

something your going have to pay for what you want. if you can't make it work just move on. tons of other F-sports out there.
Raybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 07:59 PM   #20
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Maybe I might bite at 29k. The thing is that, at first I wanted the 2007 because it would be the cheapest (I'm a student) but gradually I thought to myself, the back seats in the 2007 was smaller plus once I get it I will try to get LED head lights + new side mirrors + taillights + bumper + grille and overall it would add the cost upwards of 26k-28k so why not buy an F-Sport that comes with F-Sport suspension, exhaust, intake, etc.

The guy I talked to was Eric.
The f-sport model does not come with the f-sport spring/shock, f-sport intake or f-sport exhaust. Those have to be purchase separately.
Initial_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 11:20 PM   #21
Snow
Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial_K View Post
The f-sport model does not come with the f-sport spring/shock, f-sport intake or f-sport exhaust. Those have to be purchase separately.
Oh, in that case then screw the F-Sport. I would much rather have a regular IS350 and save like 5k-6k and add custom exhaust, intakes, etc. That money saved can be spent on a nice set of wheels or coil overs.

Credits to the original stock photo of the F-Sport ISX50 owner, I couldn't find you ever since I downloaded the stock image.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 11:20 PM

Tags
budge, car, dealer, dealership, price