Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > IS Models > IS - Second Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

MyRide Diffuser with Aftermarket Exhaust : Burns?

Old 04-25-13, 07:13 PM   #1
PlacidBoi
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (8)

Default MyRide Diffuser with Aftermarket Exhaust : Burns?

Sorry if this has been gone over but I did try to search it up and there was only one member that had problems with it burning with his Greddy Exhaust.
I had a burn rear lip before with my old crap m2 exhaust but never had any problems with the F Sport.
I am looking into buying the MyRide diffuser soon and I just want people who has them to chim in and enlighten me with their cases.
Please state what exhaust you have, and how much of a gap you have between the lip and the exhaust, and if there shows any signs of burn, or back nasty stuff.
I currently have the F Sport exhaust with the Invidia, but I am looking to change it, and with this lip, I'm taking everything into consideration. Do not want to go through that burnt lip route and having to replace everything again.
Again, if this has been gone over, please kindly link me to that thread and close this one, but I AM pretty sure I only found one member that had this problem and I forgot the forum name already.
Anyhow, THANKS!
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

Current Mods: Wald Style Front | JP Vizage Rear | F Sport Exhaust | Invidia Midpipe | F Sport Front & Rear Sway Bars | Tein SS Coilovers | F Sport Shift Knob | Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior | XXR 527's | Retrofitted FXR Projector with Umnizta Angel Eyes |
My Build Thread: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-s...eet-linny.html
PlacidBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-13, 07:13 PM

Tags
diffuser, is350, myride