IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

ISF Bumpers conversion in progress

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-12, 12:04 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know why people like you talk **** on forums? Because you don't have the ***** to do it in person.
Old 11-24-12, 12:05 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

you both have parts from a diff car, so who cares.

one guy has an isf style kit because his car is his daily.

the other guy has lfa style wheels for his winter wheels.

you guys have more in common than you think (replica parts), why can't we all get along, lol.
Old 11-24-12, 12:07 AM
infate
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bien
i understand what op saying, its like a dc2 integra with a jdm dc2 front end. i like the isf front bumper but he just wanted it to look cool, not fast n all n he doesnt claim its a isf. im happy with my oem f sport front bumper on my real f sport
Well, that's not a very good analogy tbh. OP actually stated he took off his ISX50 badge just because. My guess would be to pose like some ISF or fool those who aren't "real" car enthusiasts.
Normally an acceptable excuse would be, "I like a clean, badgeless car."

Originally Posted by yzuniga13
RDIS250AWD I have a joke for you, I hope you laugh... "I would've bought an LFA but I need 4 doors so I bought an IS250" lmfao.
If you had a family, aren't a cool enthusiast, is currently saving for a house in a city, and could only buy one car, which would you buy? The IS250 or the LFA? Let's not even use a IS250, let's use a base Corolla with a seating capacity of 5. It's a no brainer unless you're a materialist *******, who should not even start a family, but instead get yourself together.

I can see you really like how your car came out and I have loves and hates, the color and the body kit respectively. If no one hates a car, then we would all be driving the same cars. If no one hates a specific quality, then there would be no competition. It's like how you judged RD's rims, personally I don't like it either, but to each his/her own. I doubt RD would bother arguing on how he has a nicer looking car just because HE thinks so.

I'm the last person on this earth that cares about what other people think, I just don't like your bs comments. Others who don't agree with my taste it's really not an issues. For some reason I just font like u simple as that....and yes this is a forum so who gives a **** poops did I say "****"? Please God forgive my bad language and my sarcasm LOL. **** you "kid".
It's really funny how you contradict yourself by adding more useless crap after stating you don't care.

I hope I don't get cussed out by this person.
Old 11-24-12, 12:10 AM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

You know why people like you talk **** on forums? Because you don't have the ***** to do it in person.
Whos talkin crap? Im talking facts man. Im not a internet thug or a keyboard gangster.Arent u talkin crap now ure trying to sound tough like u would try to fight me if we werent talking on a car forum when u can clearly see my location is ohio and ure in texas. Youre welcome to fly to ohio or pay for my plane ticket to fly to ur house if u wanna throw down over comments and opinions on a car forum. Feel free to pm me if u want my address and phone number. Ill gladly pick u up from the airport In my is250 that I wished looked like an is f like urs

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-24-12 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-24-12, 12:19 AM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by infate
Well, that's not a very good analogy tbh. OP actually stated he took off his ISX50 badge just because. My guess would be to pose like some ISF or fool those who aren't "real" car enthusiasts.
Normally an acceptable excuse would be, "I like a clean, badgeless car."

If you had a family, aren't a cool enthusiast, is currently saving for a house in a city, and could only buy one car, which would you buy? The IS250 or the LFA? Let's not even use a IS250, let's use a base Corolla with a seating capacity of 5. It's a no brainer unless you're a materialist *******, who should not even start a family, but instead get yourself together.

I can see you really like how your car came out and I have loves and hates, the color and the body kit respectively. If no one hates a car, then we would all be driving the same cars. If no one hates a specific quality, then there would be no competition. It's like how you judged RD's rims, personally I don't like it either, but to each his/her own. I doubt RD would bother arguing on how he has a nicer looking car just because HE thinks so.

It's really funny how you contradict yourself by adding more useless crap after stating you don't care.

I hope I don't get cussed out by this person.
Exactly. Clearly when he joined cl recently he was expecting everyone to post and say they love everything bout his car and its the greatest thing on cl. Andif u didn't care about what anyone thinks you wouldn't be on a car forum or any social network making posts for the community to leave comments

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-24-12 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-24-12, 12:30 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

yzuniga13 seems like a cool guy. he is real and says what is on his mind. i like the guy. i think everyone should be like him. tell it how it is and not kiss others *** on this forum. he made good points, any person that knows about cars would know that's its not the ISF. the front bumper is one of the best looking ones and many people on here debadge their car , even if it's the isf or not. idk, seems legit to me. he also posted pics the second gen thread instead of the "isf" sub forum.
Old 11-24-12, 12:41 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

OK so changing the subject. These are the bumpers from eBay and surprisingly they fit perfect, I also got a roof spoiler but haven't installed it yet. The exhaust is what I really need to get creative with.
Old 11-24-12, 12:49 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Oh God this is better than stand up comedy LOL!
Old 11-24-12, 12:53 AM
viprtwo
Driver

Thanks for the pics. I was actually considering it for my car. I had the ings kit but would rather a full bumper vs the lip kit. Please post more pics when u get the chance.
Old 11-24-12, 12:55 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

ISFPOWER you should see my friend's ft mustang, it looks just like a saleen with all the stickers and stuff I swear he fools everyone. He told me "why don't you put the F in the back?" Oh brother I just shook my head.
Old 11-24-12, 12:55 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

...I meant to write GT mustang.
Old 11-24-12, 12:58 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Viprtwo I'll be posting more pics on Monday after I get the tint and spoilers put on.
Old 11-24-12, 01:04 AM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Came out pretty clean to me, get CF sides and rear lip and the car will be sweet!

When you post something on the forum you gonna have some good and bad criticisms, as long as you like the car then thats all it matter, ur the one looking at your ride everyday.
Old 11-24-12, 01:26 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

MyIS350G I want to get a rear diffuser but those things are way to much not worth the money I think. But they do look sweet though.
Old 11-24-12, 02:11 AM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Hey everyone!!!!!!! RDIS250AWD actually took the time to write me a pm to tell me he's gonna be working in Dallas in December to meet him in the parking lot of some building, he even gave my the address and phone number. Lmfao this guy really has issues. Now who's getting his feelings hurt and feels like he's got something to prove???

Quick Reply: ISF Bumpers conversion in progress