IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

ISF Bumpers conversion in progress

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-12, 09:42 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by yzuniga13
...most of you people don't understand the concept of customizing a car. Anyone can throw nice rims and loud mufflers on a car. But I think it's better to go the extra mile and have your car stand out from the rest. I promise you I wont disappoint.
Originally Posted by istundra
are you just doing front and rear bumpers?

if you search this forum, you'll find many people have already done OEM rear ISF conversion.

How would you address the ISF Front Bumper on stock isx50 Fender?
Exactly what Tundra said. Not really going much of a extra mile in standing out. It may fool a few ppl since you debadged. Not hating at all, and definitely not wishing. I would have bought a IS F if I didn't need AWD, and I would have bought the IS F kit if I thought it was tasteful. But like I said great choice as far as the color goes.

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-23-12 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-23-12, 10:04 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RDIS250AWD I see lips all the way around your car, and some funny looking rims. You would've bought an isf but you need awd. How about something in the price range of an isf with awd? Plenty out there. The $3k you put in your car is what I paid for my rims and tires. $20k so far is what I have spent (including the car). What about you? How much are your payments? Mine is all cash. I don't wanna spend $50k+ on a car. No thanks, I'll pass. Keep saying you would do this and would do that. Blah blah blah...
Old 11-23-12, 10:24 PM
carlos
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RDIS250AWD I see lips all the way around your car, and some funny looking rims. You would've bought an isf but you need awd. How about something in the price range of an isf with awd? Plenty out there. The $3k you put in your car is what I paid for my rims and tires. $20k so far is what I have spent (including the car). What about you? How much are your payments? Mine is all cash. I don't wanna spend $50k+ on a car. No thanks, I'll pass. Keep saying you would do this and would do that. Blah blah blah...
whoa, calm down buddy. it's a forum. you post your pics, people will post their opinion. its the way of message boards. some will like, others wont. you can't please everyone so don't go on the offensive when someone says they don't like it or whatever. at least on here they will tell you that they dont like it but they are glad you do.

either way, i can feel what you did and why you did it. i like the is-f front bumper. it looks way better than a lot of other aftermarket kits and its a full bumper replacement.

do you plan to lower it?
Old 11-23-12, 10:33 PM
MisterSkiz
Racer

Received 90 Likes on 62 Posts

there is not enough vomit to spew that shows how much I hate this lol what a joke.
Old 11-23-12, 10:41 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Why not something in the price range of a ISF with AWD bc I specifically wanted a 2IS? and I couldn't justify paying 40K for a 350 AWD when I could have a IS F for 33K. I hate to knock u off ur high horse but my rims and tires with tpms and locks and lugs ran 3K alone (and thats just ONE of my sets). An all the other mods I have I actually did spend less bc I do all the work on my car myself including molding my trunk and painting it. So u bought a car thats salvage and fixed it up. What does that have to do with car payments? Why are you talking numbers? Are you trying to brag about money? Buddy My car is paid off. I bought it last Sept for 27,500. I dropped 18,000 on it after selling my Honda S2000 and I just paid my car off last month. ( Not bragging) You are on a car forum, people post pics and others give their opinions. I wasn't ******* you. I was stating facts. You said you were going the extra mile and doing more than throwing rims, a kit and a muffler on your car. All u did was throw a ISF Kit on a IS250, debadged it to either look clean or fool others but obviously to fool others since you stated " I took off the badges so no one can tell whether it's a 250 or a 350". You're not the first one to do this but yes you are one of few since its not a very tasteful mod, but like I said to each his own. Sorry I hurt your feelings bc I said I wasn't feeling your IS F kit on your IS250. I'll just keep wishing my IS250 looked like a ISF and if u were aiming to stand out from the rest u should check out utoyz hks350 gustavo sffd103 dangy heyarms those guys and a few others have done some major mods that truly make them stand out

Last edited by RDIS250AWD; 11-24-12 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-23-12, 10:44 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Looking good trust me if u get the ISF , the TOM's body kit is 5k , IEH 6k, JIC magic coils 3k , great set of performance wheels 4k +nut lugs, 3m ceramic tint and aesthetically accessories another 6k.+ LED headlight, LED interior, flat bottom silver carbon fiber, rear console silver carbon fiber, think design silver shift ****, NAV/DVD over write kit, fogs cover black carbon fiber with a set of HD kit, OEM black carbon fiber, black carbon roof spoiler, Fsport rear sway bar, engine GTspec.Greddy oil ****, JDM window visors, Esscort 9500ix, So a low mileage used isf 50k, u can added 30K easily
Old 11-23-12, 10:51 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

lol, ouch.
Old 11-23-12, 10:55 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by blitz_714
Looking good trust me if u get the ISF , the TOM's body kit is 5k , IEH 6k, JIC magic coils 3k , great set of performance wheels 4k +nut lugs, 3m ceramic tint and aesthetically accessories another 6k.+ LED headlight, LED interior, flat bottom silver carbon fiber, rear console silver carbon fiber, think design silver shift ****, NAV/DVD over write kit, fogs cover black carbon fiber with a set of HD kit, OEM black carbon fiber, black carbon roof spoiler, Fsport rear sway bar, engine GTspec.Greddy oil ****, JDM window visors, Esscort 9500ix, So a low mileage used isf 50k, u can added 30K easily
amen, so true. you can't even go cheap with this car if you want, lol.
Old 11-23-12, 11:18 PM
bien
Rookie

i understand what op saying, its like a dc2 integra with a jdm dc2 front end. i like the isf front bumper but he just wanted it to look cool, not fast n all n he doesnt claim its a isf. im happy with my oem f sport front bumper on my real f sport
Old 11-23-12, 11:19 PM
bien
Rookie

btw i like the rear sig pic of rdsawd50 white car
Old 11-23-12, 11:37 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

RDIS250AWD I have a joke for you, I hope you laugh... "I would've bought an LFA but I need 4 doors so I bought an IS250" lmfao.
Old 11-23-12, 11:44 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Dude youre butt hurt bc I said a is f kit on a is250 is not in good taste. Im not the first one to state this fact. So grow up. I bought lfa wheels as my winter beater wheels. So if ure tryin to knock that then u failed. Theres about 4-6 other ppl on this forum as well that rock them all year round. Learn how to take some criticism if youre gonna be on a car forum kid.
Old 11-23-12, 11:53 PM
yzuniga13
Rookie

I'm the last person on this earth that cares about what other people think, I just don't like your bs comments. Others who don't agree with my taste it's really not an issues. For some reason I just font like u simple as that....and yes this is a forum so who gives a **** poops did I say "****"? Please God forgive my bad language and my sarcasm LOL. **** you "kid".
Old 11-23-12, 11:59 PM
istundra
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

goodjob on the work! where did you get the ISF look bumper? hows the fitment?
Old 11-24-12, 12:00 AM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Exactly u talk like a kid. How is it a bs comment when at first all I said was great color choice not a fan of the is f kit? Im surprised u didn't start foaming when mister skiz said he wanted to vomit and ur cars a joke. Whatever kid grow some thicker skin youre blowing up over comments and opinions on a car forum like a kid over spilled milk. Im not sure if u need ur diapers changed or u just need some midol and some cranberry juice I might of caught u on ur time of the month but enjoy ur your car. Im done here

Quick Reply: ISF Bumpers conversion in progress